Calificación media

• En general
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Mailchimp

MailChimp te brinda las herramientas de marketing para ser tú mismo en un escenario más grande.

Descubre más sobre Mailchimp

Mostrando 13 118 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

David A.
Ceo
Internet, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 6/4/2020

"Fácil de usar"

Puntos a favor: Es muy fácil e intuitivo de usar.
Al principio cuesta entender luego ya es fácil.
Han añadido para facebook ads

Contras: Un día cualquiera te cierran la cuenta porque el tema de tu web no entra en su política de empresa. Me paso.

• Publicado el 6/4/2020
Luis manuel F.
Vp Of Sales
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/6/2020

"Excelente para Marketing Digital"

Comentarios: Durante los últimos anos se ha convertido en nuestra herramienta de uso casi diario para estar en contacto con nuestros clientes

Puntos a favor: Nos a ayudado mucho para todos nuestros temas de email marketing y seguimiento con nuestros clientes

Contras: Es muy facil de usar y de entender los datos que se generan

• Publicado el 20/6/2020
Geoff B.
VP Marketing
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/12/2019

"Easy to get started, still needs some additional features"

Comentarios: I've like Mailchimp and how it's pricing is better than most for small businesses. They allow you to build your business without breaking the bank.

Puntos a favor: I like how many other products integrate with mailchimp. That makes it really easy as a startup especially in ecommerce. I like that the email creation is WYSIWYG so I can quickly create beautiful emails with zero coding experience.

Contras: I wish it had a journey builder like active campaign and many other email platforms. That would round out mailchimp really nicely and make them my only option for email marketing.

• Publicado el 10/12/2019
Senior Business Partnerships Associate
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/7/2020

"It's ubiquitous because it's pretty good at sending emails"

Comentarios: I like Mailchimp's corporate social responsibility, I've had a good experience the one time I called their customer service, and it's pretty bug-free for the most part. I don't think it is the future of communication, so I'll be curious to see how the product evolves, but we're sticking to it for now at my work.

Puntos a favor: I appreciate that Mailchimp has the functionality to build an email based on templates, or based on HTML. I find it easy to import email addresses as needed, I think there's a healthy emphasis on preventing spam, and I like the tagging and group features. I also like the demographics that it displays, the emphasis on A/B testing, and the predictions about the best time at which to send the email. I have very rarely made mistakes in my sends, and that I can attribute to the great testing features.

Contras: I wish it weren't so challenging to navigate between sections for multivariate emails and the old version of the website. I have run into issues setting up automated series such as for a welcome series of emails. I wish it were easier to export the data I myself put into Mailchimp without having administrator status. Finally, I dislike being warned about the possible cost of importing new data every time I do so, as that's not my responsibility to worry about in my role. Instead, I want to be celebrating our list growth!

• Publicado el 15/7/2020
Kenyon C.
Creative manager
  • Publicado el 25/11/2019

"Don't Sleep on the Monkey, its Bananas!!!"

Comentarios: We are able to reach more customers with less legwork We were also able to change how people view our company as a whole. Mail chimp makes our 5 to 10 person group seem like and Army.

Puntos a favor: Mail Chimp is very flexible and gives you a wide variety of easily customizable options. I use it for everything from Turkey Drives and fundraiser registrations to Album release contests. I hired 2 new people that have almost no graphic design experience and they were both able to learn the platform in a short time and implement what they knew in a real-world environment. Furthermore. The templates aren't cookie-cutter and are easily customizable. They update someone signs up for your product or offer. Its a low key way to get alot more customers and sell alot more products without texting 100 people1 at a time. in the end its definitely worth trying out

Contras: I wish Mail chimp had a desktop app that was downloadable and cloud-connected. I also wish that you could integrate it with other software like Google Drive or other Cloud-based services.

• Publicado el 25/11/2019
Tim B.
Creative Director & Designer
Medios online, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 13/4/2020

"Mailchimp is the 'go to' platform"

Comentarios: Overall, my experience with Mailchimp is great. Even though they change things periodically, they do have very extensive documentation that will 9 out of 10 times answer your questions by doing a small amount of research. There's lots of help guides out there as well and because Mailchimp's userbase is so large, it's not hard getting the info needed either directly from Mailchimp or supporting communities.

Puntos a favor: I've used Mailchimp for years and have found it's very easily integrated into most website platforms. Not only is it just a newsletter platform, it serves many different functions. It's effective at building mailing lists generated from your website's opt-in forms, gives plenty of options to customize your newsletter templates for both standard emails, ecommerce based emails, and dynamic emails. They have an array of tools that allows you to heavily customize anything you need.

Contras: The things I like least about Mailchimp are how frequently they change the backend usability. Over the past year I've noticed some menu areas have changed or been renamed and it causes confusion for not only myself but my clients as well.

• Publicado el 13/4/2020
Dennis M.
Director of Operation
Instituciones religiosas, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/7/2020

"Automation Superstar"

Comentarios: Great! I really use it every week without the need to even login to the platform.

Puntos a favor: We use a Wordpress drven communication strategy and Mailchimp has allowed us to stay connected with our community. Mailchimp monitors our website for fresh content and shares it with subscribers. We end up with about 1600 contacts a month through this channel alone. Our members let me know if their email is even 5 minutes late.

Contras: I haven't tried everything with it - I haven't found a function that I have not been able to accomplish with it. I guess the pausing campaigns is clunky.

• Publicado el 20/7/2020
Georgios S.
Communications Assistant and PhD Candidate
Administración educativa, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/4/2020

"Great newsletter service with lots of features"

Comentarios: We have been using it in the department for student and staff newsletter, and sometimes for external emailing lists. Everything has been sublime so far.

Puntos a favor: Its amazing interface, ease-to-use HTML code, offers free and high quality templates to use for newsletters. Overall, great options!

Contras: It is hard to tell and honestly, I had to come up with something that I dislike but sometimes the tab can crash as a result of bugs. It has happened a few times but even then, the template is automatically saved.

• Publicado el 21/4/2020
Adir R.
  • Publicado el 7/7/2020

"Great for entry-level, not so much for advanced users"

Comentarios: Overall, a good piece of software. Simple to use, simple to start. Pricing is a bit high once you get over the free tier.
Not good for advanced email marketing.

Puntos a favor: Pretty easy to set-up and start sending emails through.
Very user-friendly.
Love the branding and how everything "speaks the language".

Contras: Missing a lot of advanced filters, smarter ways to segment users, and doing more advanced drip campaigns.
If you're looking to really slice and dice users and build complex automations - this tool is not for you.

• Publicado el 7/7/2020
Amy H.
Owner/partner
Servicios para el consumidor, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/4/2020

"Mighty is Mailchimp"

Comentarios: I am not only pleased with the service, I am also thankful. Without mailchimp I would waste hours on emails it’s a maid and a true saver of time. Great software!

Puntos a favor: The most liked feature of Mail Chimp is the way it goes through my mailbox like a Merry Maid and organizes my communications.

Contras: There weren’t any unliked things honestly. Mail chimp does exactly what it says and more. I this software doesn’t have any negatives.

• Publicado el 19/4/2020
James R.
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 25/6/2020

"Best email marketing tool for small online businesses"

Comentarios: So easy to use and manage. Awesome email builder tool and automation capabilities. It can be a little technical setting up the DNS and verifying domain names but their support was helpful and took care of the problem.

Puntos a favor: How many features the free account has! I can do everything I need to up till I get 2000 contacts!

Contras: I wish I could have more than just 1 list with the free account to better segment my list.

• Publicado el 25/6/2020
Teresa F.
Service Designer
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 16/7/2020

"Good newsletter service for small companies"

Comentarios: Mailchimp fits the needs of the small company where I work and am responsible for designing and sending newsletters. It is simple for new users, no big learning curve.

Puntos a favor: Very easy to design newsletters, with useful templates. Setting up new campaigns and managing contacts is simple.

Contras: Honestly, from what I have experienced with MailChimp so far, I can't point out anything to be improved. I've had only good experiences.

• Publicado el 16/7/2020
Eranga M.
IT Consultant
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 24/7/2020

"Mailchimp Review"

Comentarios: According to my opinion, the overall experience with Mailchimp is great. If they can resolve above issue I think this application will more great.

Puntos a favor: In Mailchimp, they offer 2000 free mail sending capacity for beginners. It helps a lot who newly entire to the marketing carrier. Because of those, more people attracting to the Mailchimp and they continue with payments afterwards. And Mailchimp has the amazing inbuilt facility to design our customized email campaign template manually which other Softwares may not offer. That also attract people to use this application.

Contras: Mailchimp disables the import facility once they detected the high bounce rate from the audience. In that case, people cannot import more emails to the current audience without using manual email adding. Because of that, there is a trend that people show less continuing. So as a solution, if Mailchimp can add a mail verifier part first and add the good once to the audience I think it will help to the users and user may lead to continue without left.

• Publicado el 24/7/2020
Javier S.
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 30/7/2020

"A must-have to mail marketing"

Comentarios: The overall experience using this tool is fantastic, I've been using for last 7 years in many clients with small database below 2000 clients (there is even a free plan with advertising) to really big campaigns to near 500000 customers and the functionality has been always nearly perfect and with great delivery times

Puntos a favor: Mailchimp is a really complete solutions to email marketing. It can be used for a wide range of users, from the most basic use with only text messages; their awesome and really easy-of-use templates; your own HTML messages; to own written templates using their facilities to fill user data in order to customize the message content.
The automatization functionality are really helpful to construct a robust marketing campaign offering the possibility to send a series of messages like welcome, iinformation, birthday gifts, to even, an most interesting to monetize, recover lost carts, get product feedback, opinions, etc
The analytical part is interesting because you can see inside the platform the deliverity, opening, clicking... in an easy way. Also you can use your own tracking platform to see result in your analytical platform as i.e. google analytics
The integrations is really simple and can be made manually using its API or you can use any of the plugins to connect with main web platforms as woocommerce, prestashop to even zapier so you can expand even more their automation capabilities

Contras: There are a few things i don't like from mailchimp service, probably the biggest will be the segmentations capabilities: You can organize your users in list and in order to refine which one should receive one mail, you must add basic queries based in things like "has/hasn't opened last X previous messages", their gender and age (if you don't have this data it tries to interfere from user interactions), state, likes, etc, but you can only use 5 of them so if you have a really big database it can be insufficient and must duplicate some campaigns to sucessive refinining in order to get you desired audience.
The other black point could be price if you have a big list (or even worse if any of your customers are in many list because then its counted as many times as lists its included). For really big customers I prefer active Campaign due to the pricing and better automation options.

• Publicado el 30/7/2020
Feyisayo E.
Freelancer
  • Publicado el 9/7/2020

"Mailchimp Makes Email Marketing Easy"

Comentarios: My experience has been generally great. I have not regrets using mailchimp

Puntos a favor: 1. I have been using Mailchimp for more than 3 years and I got glued to it the first time because of the free and cheap essential plan they offer. 2. Mailchimp is easy to us even for a newbies. I never needed to read up before I started using mailchimp 3. Trying to get the right template for every campaign can be tasking but that doesnt have to be so with mailchimp. There are more than enough templates to choose from for every campaign I sent. 4. I enjoyed the multiple integration feature in mailchimp. I can integrate it with almost any app online today.

Contras: The customer support should be improved on. A quick response to customer support ticket will make using mailchip easier. It is frustrating to wait in a long ticket queue to get response to an urgent client need.

• Publicado el 9/7/2020
Noah eric L.
Marketing Coordinator
Internet, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/4/2020

"Excellent marketing system, total control of the platform and campaigns."

Comentarios: The tool has been very good for my work as it has allowed us to meet very important objectives for us in the area of marketing, its great performance is what makes it ideal for meeting all our needs and personally is what I love most about this excellent software.

Puntos a favor: Mailchimp is a marketing tool that I have used for a long time and I know it well, the platform is ideal for any kind of company that wants to market with agility, the software allows its users to have a very pronounced growth in a very short period of time which is something very good that offers very few platforms and mailchimp is one of them, Personally I must say that I have placed all my trust in this tool because it allows me to make campaigns with high strength and very good designs, its interface is very practical to work because it shows all its functions easily which allows a very large performance to users when working, offers different templates that are very good to use in different campaigns, in general it is a tool with a great performance with high profitability for people who buy it.

Contras: Milchimp currently requires very few improvements to perfect its operation, the one I would like to see most improved so that it doesn't have limitations is its drag-and-drop option as there are occasions when it limits movement in designs and this is something that has prevented me from editing my designs to my liking on many occasions. This is the only complaint I have with this software so far and I hope my opinion will be taken into account for future improvements.

• Publicado el 16/4/2020
Ankit P.
Co-Founder
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/4/2020

"Simple, Easy to Use and Fast Implementation"

Comentarios: Overall, I have been a happy customer with Mailchimp for the last 4 years. As a company, we have moved all the marketing communication to Mailchimp. Everyday, we just feel we are just getting started.

Puntos a favor: Simple, Easy to use user interface for the software wherein I could customize the emails that go out whenever any event takes place on the website. The integrations with other apps was mind blowing as it helped us to minimize our task. The analytics in Mailchimp are a blessing to us as it helps in targeting the right audience at the right time.

Contras: The free tier plan was very less for a company like ours as we wanted to be sure about it completely before finally implementing it. Due to high email bounces, the marketing automation companies are very strict on the bounce rates and they just block your account instantly.

Ester D.
Marketing Manager
Automoción, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/4/2020

"Great tool for email blasts, you will need some training"

Comentarios: MailChimp has been a perfect solution to manage all our email communications with our subscribers and customers. Our team handles 3 different brands with 20 000+ subscribers and the customizable email templates, user-friendly interface lets us be very efficient and creative, it's fun!

Puntos a favor: I have been using MailChimp 5+ years throughout multiple jobs. It is a great platform with a huge base of supporting articles and videos - which you will need once you have a few thousand subscribers. I am currently managing a 20 000+ subscriber base and at that level, MailChimp offers great categorization options. I can assign email addresses to different tags so it is very easy to create campaigns for targeted groups. Security is very important to us, MailChimp offers a two-step verification option when you log in to keep your account safe. The dashboard is very user friendly, you can see all your recent email campaigns, their status (draft, sent) the open and click-through rate right off the main dashboard. MailChimp offers great analytics too. If you have the tracking code set up and you are an e-commerce store, you can see how many orders you received from the email blast, the average order revenue, and total revenue. When you first sign up with MailChimp it will ask about your industry - make sure to fill it out with the right information because MailChimp offers campaign benchmarking too. You can see how your current campaign performed compared to your previous campaigns and your peers'. You can connect your social media channels to MailChimp and automatically post your email blast to your social channels, which can save a lot of time. Their search function is very smart, you can search for keywords throughout years and years of email blasts or subscribers.

Contras: Although it is easy to import and export subscribers it would be nice to have a bulk edit option where you can assign email addresses to categories, tags etc. When I send a test email before the final release for my team to review, it often lands in the junk folder.

Traver F.
Marketing Specialist
Construcción, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/4/2020

"A great software at exorbitant prices"

Comentarios: Actual use of the software, I've had a pretty great experience. Some areas a little more difficult to navigate, but it's nothing a quick check of the help FAQ or Google can't fix. I've never had any issues with deliverability, and the reporting features work great. I just wouldn't pay for it after I get past the free plan.

Puntos a favor: MailChimp is pretty easy to use as mailing software goes. It's fairly simple to set up, and managing your contact list is fairly intuitive. The software takes care of all the hard work indentifying emails that don't work or have bounced. You can segment out certain groups and tag different people so that you're able to send emails only to certain people for specific campaigns. This helps you keep emails targeted. For example, if I want to send a newsletter to only commercial clients, I tag them with the "commercial" tag and then choose to send only to those tagged recipients.

Contras: Two things. Advanced features and pricing. With advanced features, it was incredibly difficult to setup for sign-up forms. Some of the more advanced features are hidden deep in linking trees and aren't easy to find. I almost always had to rely on Google to tell me where to go and what to do. Compare this to somewhere like MailerLite that's really easy to navigate and find what you're looking for. As regards to pricing, the free plan for MailChimp is one of the best, allowing up to 2,000 subscribers before you have to pay, but after that they gouge you ridiculously so. Compared to other mailing software, MailChimp is highway robbery.

• Publicado el 14/4/2020
Ian A.
Digital Marketing Manager
Construcción, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/3/2020

"Good, but could be great."

Comentarios: Overall this is a good beginner Email Marketing Platform.

Puntos a favor: What I like most about Mailchimp are its easy-to-use features. Mailchimp is a little more expensive than other Email Marketing Platforms (they charge based on the size of your list) so that's something to consider. The automation and segmentation features are rather basic, so if you plan to implement a more robust automated campaign or you're looking for ways to incorporate other marketing channels like social media or PPC than Mailchimp falls short.

Contras: Mailchimp offers pretty limited and basic training or tutorial videos. What they do offer isn't really much help to Digital Marketing professionals. Additionally, Mailchimp's support is HORRIBLE!

• Publicado el 17/3/2020
Eve K.
Producción audiovisual, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 12/3/2020

"Free for the first 250,000 subscribers no cost - must have a mailing address"

Comentarios: Positive experience sending emails and letters but you need to have a mailing address a real physical address a po box doesnt count. I guess hoping people do not come to your house is a big deal. I was very scared about having a real location and I was scared random people would show up as they did before at offices to stalk. I guess at this current timene place it's safer to use your real address but many years ago it was not or may not have been. It is important to make sure all your ducks are in a row- your corporation is current for example, the po box or the mailing address is current for example mine wasn't and I saw peoplel at the post office that i would rather not see.

Puntos a favor: Mailchimp is pretty easy to use and has increased its features in the last few yeqrs. The first 150,000 to 250,000 subscribers are free and then you pay after so it gives you time to build your fan base. When I used old emails I got reports for using old emails and it got disbanded so I recommend using current email subscribers so there are no surprises - or make sure they know they are signing up for your newsletter inbox. For example we threw an event and I emailed all subscribers but they did not know we were the organizer it was for working women so most unsubscribed. In hindsight I should have had people subscribe or put on a disclaimer that we would market.

Contras: The fact it's so easy to be taken down if you get one negative report. I guess we got a few negative reports and quickly a lot of unsubscribers the first day we emailed a few hundred people from a tales of extraordinary women event. The problem I gu ess you encounter is how to try and get these customers or clients or readers to read your services that I am still working on ideas for how to get people to sign up.

• Publicado el 12/3/2020
Ura M.
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/2/2020

"Great resource when starting your email list"

Comentarios: My overall experience is mostly positive. I'm loyal because Mailchimp gave me the start I needed to build my email list. I'm grateful for the learning experience.

Puntos a favor: I like the ability to get up and started fast using the software. It was one of the only platforms that allowed me to start for free at the beginning of running the business. I also like the ability to hold my resources in the library to provide for my customers.

Contras: It's hard to get a stylish form without code or use of a plugin. Some of the processes are difficult to manage even with the guides. I still have not figured out how to create segments from one list. There must be a user-friendly way to create segments than what is available now.

• Publicado el 26/2/2020
Jacob E.
Growth Marketing Manager
Marketing y publicidad, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/2/2020

"Top Email Marketing Software"

Comentarios: I'm a big fan of MailChimp. It's my go-to email marketing software for 100% white-hat projects. The whole process is so simple. You have an email list that you upload as an audience. You then go to the campaign section to set up a proper email automation campaign. Within that build, you have the ability to use their visual editor and functions in order to easily write/design the campaign and test it in a real mail client. Unlike some of the other email marketing software, there are not EXTRA features/functionalities that you would rarely need. This decreases the confusion and noise. Big plus!

Puntos a favor: - Easy to set up VERY quickly
- WSWYG Visual Editor is super easy to use
- They're constantly coming out with new functionalities like landing page design, integration with running paid ads, etc.
- Setting up full automation is relatively easy compared to other email marketing software out there
- You can edit multiple emails in multiple tabs which makes copy/paste even easier (other software only lets you have 1 tab open at a time)
- It's free up to 2,500 contacts!

Contras: - Support can be a bit unresponsive at times when you've broken one of their terms/policies (even when it happens by accident and you're not sure what you did wrong even to trigger it)

• Publicado el 24/2/2020
Jeremiah P.
Ropa y moda, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/1/2020

"My Go-to for email marketing"

Comentarios: Mailchimp has been my go-to for 5+ years and I see no reason to change that now. It's simple, easy-to-use, and affordable. I also care about who I work with. From what I can see as an outsider looking in, they have a great company culture. I once found a mistake in their API documentation and they sent me a free t-shirt! Most companies aren't willing to spend money just to say thanks, and I think that says something about the culture and character of the company.

Puntos a favor: Easy to setup: I've used Mailchimp in the launch of dozens of brands and digital products. Mailchimp is so easy to setup; I can literally have an account up and running, collecting email addresses within 20 minutes. Great free option: One of my favorite things about Mailchimp is the fact that you get up to 2,000 contacts for free. Having that as an option (particularly for new businesses) is absolutely critical in making sure you can measure ROI from the platform before you start investing a lot of money. Easy to use: Mailchimp's forms, email templates, list management, etc. is all so simple. In the rare case you can't do something you want via the Mailchimp admin, it can probably be done via the API. Mailchimp has also done an exceptional job of integrating with 3rd party platforms to make sure you can easily maximize your email collection. More than just email marketing: In the last few years Mailchimp has started offering additional features outside of email campaigns, like Facebook ads and card mailing services. I personally don't think they're as good as Mailchimp's email service, but I am sure they'll improve over time.

Contras: In the last couple of years Mailchimp has made some changes to their pricing structure that I don't particularly love: 1) Pay as you go features have become more limited compared to their monthly plans.
2) Monthly rates have increased (although that's bound to happen at some point).
3) They now include some social platform contacts in your allotted contacts (i.e. you pay for them like they're email contacts).
As well, Mailchimp automatically increases your bill when you cross over your plan subscriber threshold. I'm not a huge fan of that, but I suppose I prefer it to them just disabling collection of new contacts.

• Publicado el 24/1/2020
Greg A.
  • Publicado el 21/1/2020

"Packed with Features, MailChimp is the best choice for list management and digital marketing"

Comentarios: Our overall experience has been fantastic and we've gotten great results from using the features available. We've done everything from creating sign-up popups for use on our website, installed a sign-up form on social media platforms, and then created drip campaigns to multiple segments of our list. The reporting and data that we get back from Mailchimp is also incredibly helpful, and we've been able to create follow-up campaigns for people who either did or did not interact with previous emails very easily.

Puntos a favor: The robust feature set related to list management is where Mailchimp truly shines. The ability to bring people into our list, tag them based on where they came from, and then automate custom drip campaigns to each of those segments of our list is a powerhouse feature that has made a big difference in our business. Mailchimp does all of this affordably and also allows us to create emails that look great.

Contras: Sometimes the sheer number of features available can make it a little harder to find just what you want to do. As the platform has grown, adding new features at a rapid pace, it's inevitable that the user interface will get more confusing. In recent years, the learning curve to use Mailchimp well has increased a bit, but it's still something that even a beginner can use and pick up relatively quickly.

• Publicado el 21/1/2020