Valoraciones medias

• En general
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre WebHR

WebHR es el favorito de todos y un líder global en RR. HH. en la nube. Te ayuda a administrar el activo más importante de tu empresa: tu gente.

Descubre más sobre WebHR

Mostrando 488 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Oliver G.
Chairman of the Board
Entretenimiento, 51-200 empleados
  • Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 30/6/2016

"This App has helped a small company transition to a larger more efficient company."

Comentarios: Tycoon Animation has been using WebHR at Verge Systems for almost a year. All of our HR needs have been met with WebHR and they are continuing to improve it. We started using when we were 45 employees. Today we are over 235 employees and our people management and real time tracking has been so helpful as we make this transition.

Puntos a favor: Real-Time Tracking, Employee Time ins and outs, as easy as using Facebook, Online, Safe, Secure, Customization, Stable and Great customer support.

Contras: Time to set up and get large volumes of data into the system but it is worth the effort and I am not sure how to do it any faster. The more you put in the better the tool is. Other than that nothing as of yet.

• Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 30/6/2016
Jade Y.
Mentor
Telecomunicaciones, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/8/2019

"WEB HR REVIEW"

Comentarios: great experience so far will continue to use

Puntos a favor: the software is extremely easy and straight forward to use.

Contras: maybe an instuctional video for our older employees.. or less tech savy

• Publicado el 4/8/2019
Jane P.
COO
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/12/2018

"Looking forward to better development"

Comentarios: It does not properly sync with QB online and that was the main reason we chose WebHR.
Communication has gotten better, it used to take a long time and many requests to get a call back.

Puntos a favor: The available features, it appears to have decent features but does not flow with ease of use. If they continue to develop it to be more user friendly it would be a great resource. I am still a little on the fence with it but, looking forward to having bugs worked out.

Contras: Functionality is not there yet, it needs to be simplified and more user friendly.
Does not properly sync with QB Online. It is a bit pricey for its lack of functionality.

Elizah S.
Assistant Manager HR
  • Publicado el 12/9/2019

"NdcTech review of WEB HR"

Puntos a favor: It has most of the HR features and it helps to track down HR functions to a great extent. We have been using the module especially for employee directory, performance appraisals, leave quotas, daily internal announcements. It is like a workplace Facebook and has made our lives easier to a great extent. As an administrator who has been using the software for a year, it didnt take much time for me to operate it easily and after a few attempts, I was able to get the hang of the software. The entire team of WEB HR is also very cooperative and supportive and are available for assistance most of the times!

Contras: Sometimes the software ends up not being so user friendly and we have to request for customizations

• Publicado el 12/9/2019
Karan V.
Senior Software Developer
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/12/2018

"Complete package for management of people"

Comentarios: It has helped in daily tasks management for employees easier. The expense claims are easily met with for the requests by management staff. We can check our days when we were in office and thus it made so many things trackable for us.

Puntos a favor: The pay slip genearation is easy with WebHR. The dashboard has so much information about daily things for employees. The module for time sheet allows me to get my tasks done in time. The time and attendence module is also there. We get the announcements and broadcasts on our dashboard. The claims are very easy.

Contras: There are some bugs in the application. For example the performance module doesn't show the total marks of review for appraisal.

• Publicado el 4/12/2018
Alex F.
SFDC Developer
Software informático, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/12/2018

"Managing my team with WebHR"

Comentarios: I work in a development company on a senior/lead position so I don't have much time to work with management tools.
WebHR was a bit frustrating when I started using it, as any of the software you use for the first time. There were lots of buttons which were available to me, but navigating to them led to a "no access" pages. My first thought as a developer was, that it's a bad design. Now the pages simply show "no data" which is ten thousand times better and less frustrating.
The second thing I didn't like is that I had to log in each time I access WebHR. That's a minor inconvenience which vanished as soon as I discovered a mobile app. With the mobile app, I can simply approve most of the staff with my phone.

Puntos a favor: +Mobile app
+Requests are easy to approve
+Great infographics
+Single page app experience

Contras: -Single page app experience on some pages
-Lots of UI elements, which leads me to "no access" pages

• Publicado el 26/12/2018
Ejaz ali M.
Project Manager - Business Systems
Construcción, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/1/2018

"It's good product with user friendly interface."

Comentarios: - Automated our complete HR approval process for leaves, Forms, expense etc.
- Employees have access to their data documents and info.

Puntos a favor: - User friendly interface and less costly with almost all the HCM modules available in package.
- support for the software is great from vendor

Contras: Customization is bit problem and less flexible for localization specially for uae leave and eos calculations.

• Publicado el 20/1/2018
Md masud R.
Managing Director & CEO
Marketing y publicidad, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/11/2019

"Nobody will change their decession after use WEBHR"

Comentarios: For WEBHR have a Highly recommended. Always suggest for businessman to use WEBHR.

Puntos a favor: Basically, All business need a exact rules, Where will have a system, Like as HR, Account, Administration, Finance etc.
WEBHR is fully organised this system.
Previous time i use a Long book where i lost my most of time to keep worker attendance, Employement etc more.
But when i start WEBHR, It's no make my all work so easy. All automatically.

Contras: For my Business. To keep attendance, Employment and other HR & Admin related work.

• Publicado el 7/11/2019
Christopher C.
Engineer
Telecomunicaciones, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/12/2019

"WebHR has saved so much money!!"

Comentarios: My overall experience with WebHR has been great. My company now has a human resources place to help my employees manage their busienss in private and safety. It is great to live in such a day and age!!!

Puntos a favor: I like that i didnt have to hire a HR person!! I can have webHr help my company by managing the employees and their needs at my company without having the overhead of an actual HR person. It is great!!!

Contras: It was hard to tryst the system, and took a few months of contemplating going outside the norm. So glad we did!!! It was worth it.

• Publicado el 10/12/2019
Anna H.
Site Director
Servicios individuales y familiares, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/11/2019

"WebHR"

Puntos a favor: I like having a portal for tracking timesheets and time off requests. This makes it easy to maintain everything in one location.

Contras: Sometimes timesheets did not accurately reflect punches times.

• Publicado el 8/11/2019
Naureen S.
HR Expert
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/8/2016

"Effortless and Time Saving Human Resource Management Software (WebHR)"

Comentarios: I have been using this software for three years, it is very easy to use, save lots of time of personnel management and above all, the attendance and payslip generation module are the most useful of all because of its auto-generation feature. The reports of each and every module help administrator and HR personnel keep management updated easily and within no time.

Puntos a favor: First and foremost, I like it because it is cloud based, is accessible from anywhere any time depending on the availability of internet. Further, there are couple of modules that I like most about this software. One is, module of Recruitment generally and its component of candidates' list particularly as it helps saving pool of CVs, and second, module of Employees, which helps maintaining the personnel details at one place instead of keeping piles of files on desks and in cabinets.

Contras: The shortlisting of job candidates should have more options for qualification such as Bachelors, should have more options like Medical, Engineering, Management, then Engineering can have more options of technologies i.e. Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics etc.

• Publicado el 23/8/2016
Marietta yvette R.
Consultant III (Test Analyst)
Externalización/deslocalización, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 28/1/2019

"WebHR - RCG Global Services (for improvements)"

Puntos a favor: It is easy to navigate things, very straight forward on functionalities you need, eg. reports - employee hours summary. I can already access this even if I'm in a restricted client network.

Contras: A few of the things which I don't like:
* Display of Late Comers Summary on Timesheet Board - as I am deployed to client, I do not tracked my timeout on daily basis. So seeing this list report that tells me I'm absent is a bit off. I hope there is a way that employees deployed to client may opt for this type of feature, eg. time in/out tracker.
* Requires mandatory time-in even on Timebank -- since this is timebank (personal time-off/holidays) why does it requires a time-in (for me it doesn't make sense when you're not even reporting to office that is why it is called timebank, right?)
* On Timebank as project type, can this be generally defaulted to Non-Billable? are there cases where timebank is billable? As I understand even if you work on holiday, you would not log it as timebank but on OT or project billable.
* To make a template for employee hours instead of manually generating it for a period on adding multiple or single hour. A template could also be cloned or replicated for another set of period. Currently, I'm using the Add multiple hours for billable time but in cases that I have timebank (holiday or VL/SL) in between, I need to cut the billable period to add a record for timebank. In comparison if there is already a template with project, and all you need to do is to log time. If I'm not mistaken, I think this is how the original RCG timesheet was.

• Publicado el 28/1/2019
Arun pushpendran C.
Senior Software Engineer
  • Publicado el 1/9/2017

"Its a very user friendly application. Easy to use , handy application. "

Comentarios: 1. Effective Employee Tracking
2. Easy Payroll Generation
3. Resource allocation and work based effective tracking.
4. Save time and money

Puntos a favor: 1. Very useful for small organizations, User management is very good. Even a starter employee can handle WebHR in easy manner.
2. Report sections are very good and easy to understand. Charts and data retrieving is very nice
3. Adding new users is very easy, and monitoring them is very effective
4. Payroll generation is very simple, easy to share the details with your employees. payslip format is clean and informative.
5.Employee Leave management is good. Absent Employees , Late comers , Early Comers and Early leavers is very effective and useful.

Contras: 1. When loading higher data , app seems slow. Need performance improvement.
2. Worksheet entry for employees is not as much flexible
3. Leave multilevel approval is not available
4. Payroll calculations are not fully automated , need to work on that.
5. Multilevel approval is not available in any cases
6. Multi window handling is not available, Modern applications give multi window options
7. UI changes needed. Some case app seem hanging (On reports / Gang charts etc)
8. Offline Mode needed with online mode .

• Publicado el 1/9/2017
Doug K.
Director of Operations
Práctica médica
  • Publicado el 6/3/2017

"A Gem That Needs A Little Polish"

Comentarios: I am in charge of HR at a small company that is growing quickly. I wanted to have an HR program that offered a lot of features, but many of them had large minimum subscription fees. Meanwhile, a lot of cheaper solutions offered very limited functionality, often only dealing in one or two aspects of HR. WebHR is the one solution I found that was affordable, comprehensive, and was flexible to our company's size. The program is very customizable, covers pretty much any task or data you can think of, and generates excellent reports and summaries. The only potential downside is that the interface isn't hugely user-friendly, and there isn't a good resource out there for looking up questions about the software. However, the user support by WebHR staff is very good! Whenever I am stuck, I simply create a support ticket. A WebHR employee schedules a session with me (and they seem to be quite prompt and available), and then I am walked through a solution via web conference. So far, they have solved 100% of my ticket questions. Although WebHR could use a little polishing, the bones of the software are excellent, and the customer service makes up for any shortcomings. I would not hesitate to recommend this software to small and medium sized businesses.

Puntos a favor: -Comprehensive software that covers any potential HR task
-More custom options than you can shake a stick at
-Affordable
-Can scale easily with the growth of your business
-Excellent, prompt customer service

Contras: -User interface is a bit utilitarian and occasionally confusing
-No good help resources outside of direct conversations with CS

por WebHR el 9/3/2017

Thanks for the review, we will definitely tweak our UI to give an even better experience to our clients.

Moayad R.
Alimentación y bebidas, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/8/2016

"Happy user"

Comentarios: I like the user interface, the ease of use, and the general layout. The software works well and has a lot of module, however they are mostly not interconnected... it is lacking on maintaining history and can be a bit a lot of management for a multi-company fast based restaurant business... having said that we've been using for the past 9 months and the guys at webHR keep adding new features and improve existing ones... value-for-money is high, and ease of use is very high... if they fix and interconnect all the modules this will be the best there is for payroll and HR management.

Puntos a favor: Easy to setup
Easy to use
Once you adjust to it you will love it
Support is slow but really accommodating if you convince them of your needs.

Contras: Lacks control on payslips (blocking duplicate payslips for the same period for example)
Doesn't keep historical data (if an employee moves stations or companies there is no way to report on this from a financial perspective).
Support is slow and needs chasing.

• Publicado el 22/8/2016
Imran M.
Manager HR
201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/3/2017

"Employee Friendly System"

Comentarios: After using several HR systems, the friendliness of WEBHR system is the key. After using the system the employees are very close to the HR department, the process from hiring to exit is tremendous. The integration of several things by making and using our own templates for internal online system if wonderful. The control mechanism is improved at our end after using its google app. Overall the system is good and support team response all the time is friendly.

Puntos a favor: Its online integrity by using laptop, smart phone locating employees by using its GPS service is tremendous.

Contras: Pricing for short term employees like hired for 10-20 days may considered somehow in pricing structure

• Publicado el 9/3/2017
Kendra K.
HR
13-50 empleados

"Great Product"

Comentarios: As a small-medium business, WebHR offered all the features we were looking for at the best price. The software was easy to learn, and has so much adaptability to fit your exact needs. I love the customization for employee access and access templates to allow me to give each employee just what they need. The ability to have alerts for leave requests, announcements, etc allows for the average user to not feel pressured into checking their account daily as they will get an email if something requires their attention. I have worked closely with the customer rep who has been wonderful to implement all the changes and customized pieces we needed. The standard payslip was very basic initially, but after a bit of time we now have a wonderful payslip that includes summaries for pay, deductions, taxes, and YTD totals for everything. Only complaint is that the company does take a bit more time to respond to requests, so be patient with that but it's worth the wait!

Puntos a favor: I love the ability to completely customize it. Each time I found something that didn't fit my needs, the support team was able to get us taken care of. I appreciate all the different modules, and how much you can do with 1 software package for the great price.

Contras: The customer support team is great, but takes a bit longer than I would prefer. Once they get back to you, the issue is resolved which is great.

por WebHR el 6/3/2017

Thanks for your review, we'll be quick with our support next time, we promise =)

Lakole P.
Accounts Officer
  • Publicado el 4/1/2019

"Review for WebHR, Payroll Section in particular "

Comentarios: WebHR is easy and helpful to control payments done and keeping records

Puntos a favor: Every part is clear, simple to understand and clearly defined.

Contras: Provident Fund is not easily editable. when a salary has been deleted and recreated, provident Fund still appear twice for the same month. We wish it comes once if it is for the same month or kindly give possibility to delete one instead of deleting the employee's whole history and start over manually. The salary payslips are all mixed up. it will be nicer if there is a slight different between the month or a clear space between monthly generated payslips. The App logs out too fast, sometimes when generating payslips and there is delay after all it does not save because the App has log me out without my acknowledgment.

• Publicado el 4/1/2019
Matt G.
Manager/Patrol Commander
Seguridad e investigaciones, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/3/2017

"Great tool for all you HR needs"

Comentarios: I came across this in the early stages of my business. I see it as a valuable resource for all the tools it offers. The most awesome part is the recruiting portal. I love the ease of use of the recruiting portal. I love the job portal that can be used on my website. Very professional software! I recommend it!

Puntos a favor: I love the recruiting portal
I love the ease of use and the user friendly dashboard

Contras: The performance evaluation module seems a bit basic.

por WebHR el 7/3/2017

Thanks for the review. We recently rolled out a completely new & improved Performance Add-On module. Its very detailed and extensive module for 360 degrees performance evaluation. Please do give it a try!

• Publicado el 7/3/2017
Executive Assistant and Human Resources Manager
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/1/2019

"Great help to our small businees growth"

Comentarios: For us, it's all about saving time with managing our staff. Giving them the ability to update their records and put in requests for leave or expenses has taken clutter out of my email and task list. Gone are the days of missed requests due to high volume of emails, and no chance of payroll blunders when expenses are right there ready on payslips each month! It has given me more time to actually get to know our staff, rather than just service their email requests.

Puntos a favor: The definite upside is the onboarding process, it makes welcoming new staff on board so easy when everything is all tracked in one place!

Contras: initial setup of access roles was confusing and needed to be re-worked a couple of times to avoid staff having access where they shouldn't. This could be easily solved with basic templates of access roles being available.

Gowtham K.
IT Advisor
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/12/2018

"One Of The Best User friendly Cloud Based Social Human Resource Software "

Comentarios: i have a good experience with this WebHr Software, i have been using this software for 2 years, Its Really good user friendly software, easy way to use and save the lot of time and save the papers also. Easy way to maintain the payroll and payslips . Overall its a good software, i will suggest everyone .

Puntos a favor: The Main thing is Its a user Friendly software, It can be used very easy way ,even new employee also understand the easy way. payroll Generation, Payslips creation, Leave Request Options are very easy and simple in WebHr . Very Easy way to sharing the data and adding employee in WebHr.

Contras: Sometimes WebHr Software taking a lot of loading time, Even App also Little bit slow down, Needed to be performance improvement .Remaining everything was good.

• Publicado el 11/12/2018
Oliver G.
CBO
Animación, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/11/2016

"I love it!!! but you have to spend the time to set it up properly. "

Comentarios: Hi, I run a 150 artist animation studio and it is impossible to keep track of all our artist ins and outs. Although it was a lot of work to get it set up I can from my phone anywhere in the world know who is working and who is not. it is a big job to set this up properly but really there is no another way. It is more streamline than any other option but I am telling you-you need to work to get the data in properly. Once that is in and you spend the time WOW. At a click, you can get any information about any employee. Also, the Employees can get information in real time. I have researched every HR software and you will not find anything in the price range of WEB HR that will even come close. Be prepared to work hard to implement this and you will see the dividends right away. The HR Staff has been there at ever step helping to implement WEB HR and has added features to make it work even better. I honestly love it and all the hard work was worth it. Regards
Oliver Guse
COB Tycoon Animation

Puntos a favor: Does so much best software under 1million bucks.

Contras: A lot of work to set up and it would be nice to have some access to set up your own formulas each business is different... Some add-ons are nice but seem overpriced for what they are and should be packaged with the software. Still waiting for one piece before I can use it:( Also achieving old employees would be nice if there is a better way.

• Publicado el 16/11/2016
Mohammed K.
Group IT Manager
Administración educativa, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/1/2019

"Unmatchable Quality and Performance"

Comentarios: Being the Head of IT and the decision maker in choosing the right HR and Payroll software, I believe Webhr is unbeatable. After more than 3 years of implementation and rigorous usage, Webhr keeps getting better each day and has never let us down. Highly Recommended!The team is also highly-talented who helped us with smooth implementation. The Support and customer experience is commendable.

Puntos a favor: Smart,Flexibile, High Quality, Speed, Bug-Free and almost everything needed for a cloud-based application covering all the required modules.

Contras: Training Module needs to be improved or connected with an LMS.

Syed sajjad H.
Manager Relationship & Development
Servicios financieros, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/12/2018

"Minor Additions"

Comentarios: Overall its a great tool which is of convenient for employees for handling their, Performance Evaluations, Knowledge Pools, Different Polls, Leaves Management and Most of All to connect with each other digitally.

Puntos a favor: A platform, which connects whole company for the instant delivery of any publication, information or notification. this acts like a Professional Facebook exclusively for the employees of one company.

Contras: Reporting about Task Assignments should be more efficient, so that this can also concur the maximum share from the users in one company.

• Publicado el 27/12/2018
Sehrish N.
Assistant Manager HR
Servicios financieros, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/12/2018

"WebHR the best HR Solution used so far"

Comentarios: It's very good software is very good and the support team is very supportive at all ends.

Puntos a favor: It's a user friendly software and very easy to use and understand.

Contras: There is always room for improvement but WebHR team is continuously looking forward to update where they lack so nothing as such so far. Minor improvements in module that we let the team know from time to time and they update it. Looking forward if they add gradual calculation option in Ad on performance module so that employee get to know the marking before submission.