Calificación media

• En general
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre TIMS Medical

Revenue Cycle Management from referral & patient intake, order fulfillment & delivery, claims, A/R & collections, financials & reports

Descubre más sobre TIMS Medical

Filtrar opiniones (3)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Países

Países

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado TIMS Medical antes?

Comparte tus experiencias con otros compradores de software.

Filtrar opiniones (3)

Christina H.
CSR en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

I have been using TIMS for 2 years and it great software and easy to navigate through screens.

5 hace 4 años

What I like most about TIMS is how everything is in order and don't have to look for anything. It very simple to navigate and open screens. You can easily print and screen shoot every thing clearly.

Contras:

What I least like about this software is that when you trying to get back into notes after a short period of time it will not let you and you have to re-launch again.

hace 2 años

Hello Christina! Full stars across the board!! Thank you very much! We appreciate that you took the time to create a review for TIMS Software. As the software continues to develop we hope you'll find it a valuable resource for all aspects of your revenue cycle management. We will strive to continue to exceed your expectations. Please visit us at TIMSsoftware.com/Medical or call 406-255-9500 to contact our support or sales teams.

Kathleen O.
Rehab Care Coordinator en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Has it good points and bad points

4 hace 4 años

Comentarios: This is the main system for me that I track and bill my orders out of every day. I use this system to run all of the reports that I need for weekly sales meeting. All in all the system is better that the other system that I am using. It was purchased because our billing manager liked the billing features. sales has learned to adapt.

Easy to track and daily use. I have 2 soft ware systems that have to mirror each other every day and your is the easier one to work with for tracking accounts.

Contras:

Driver reports are never correct for the quote vales for weekly quoting for my sales reps can not be calculated properly.

hace 2 años

Hello Kathleen! Thank you for all the stars and the kind words. We appreciate that you took the time to create a review for TIMS Software. Please visit us at TIMSsoftware.com/Medical or call 406-255-9500 to contact our support or sales teams. As the software continues to develop we hope you'll find it a valuable resource for all aspects of your revenue cycle management. We certainly hope to impress you with future iterations and we strive to overcome any negative points you are currently experiencing.

Jennifer S.
manager en EE. UU.
Dispositivos médicos, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

TIMS is the system we use for DME intake and billing. The customer service is great.

2 hace 4 años

Comentarios: The product is used for DME billing and inventory control. We are able to send claims on a daily basis and maintain serialized inventory.

The base model is easy to use for basic order entry. The customer service is excellent, they value their customer's opinions.

Contras:

The add ons are very expensive and it is costly to add more features. Most of the enhancements are things other companies have offered for some time. The additions are new and have not been tested on many providers.

hace 2 años

Hello Jennifer! Thank you for all the stars and your honest feedback. We appreciate that you took the time to create a review for TIMS Software. We invite you to visit us at TIMSsoftware.com/Medical or call 406-255-9500 to contact our support or sales teams. We strive to continuously develop TIMS Software to be a valuable resource for all the aspects of your revenue cycle management. We certainly hope to impress you with future iterations and we strive to overcome any negative points you are currently experiencing.