Opiniones de Caspio

Sobre Caspio

Caspio es una de las principales plataformas sin código a nivel mundial para crear aplicaciones de bases de datos online sin necesidad de escribir código.

Descubre más sobre Caspio

It's easy to use, has all the things already available one expects from a great low code platform (databases, triggers, views, visualizations etc.) and is rather fast.

Contras:

There is a bit of a learning curve if you are unfamiliar with database software. In the beginning I had trouble integrating it into my WordPress website and making it mobile compatible.

Valoraciones de Caspio

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Caspio tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 196 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Caspio antes?

Filtrar opiniones (195)

Henry
Henry
Systems Manager
Entretenimiento, 2-10 empleados

OK product, appalling support

2,0 el año pasado
Los subtítulos en español están disponibles en el reproductor de vídeo
Administradora bbdd en España
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 51-200 empleados

Reseña caspio

5,0 hace 5 días Nuevo

Comentarios: Mi experiencia ha sido muy buena, es fácil, sencillo, intuitivo y no he tenido ningún problema

Que no hace falta usar conocimientos de programación, en mi caso como si los tengo, este software me parece muy sencillo de usar

Contras:

Me gustaría que funcionara igual de bien con bbdd muy grandes

Roger
Innovation Specialist en El Salvador
Internet, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente de la reseña

Buen Software para alguien que no sabe programacion

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Es facil de usar y de integrar, para comenzar un projecto y tener una solucion rapida lo recomiendo.

Que no necesita saber mucho de relaciones de bases de datos ni de ningun, mas que lo basico

Contras:

el UI no es atractivo para el usuario que utiliza el software, lo visual es lo que vende primero .

hace 4 meses

Hi Roger! Thank you for taking the time to review us!

Daniel
Daniel
Marketing & Comms Team Leader en Nueva Zelanda
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 1 001-5 000 empleados

High Feature Low-Code SAS

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: After trialing a large number of low-code software, this option was a clear winner due to the customizability of apps and compatibility with wordpress.

Fully featured software. Rock-solid infrastructure. There is few things that we have found can't be done with capsio. Any additional features can be custom developed. Unlimited users, unlimited tables. Dataviews can be purchased cheaply. Specialists also provide very helpful 24/7 live chat support.

Contras:

Storing 10,000+ of photos inside the apps can become a bit expensive.

Michelle
Executive Director en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados

The Best Customer Service and Product for No-Code Platforms

5,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: I'm very happy with the way Caspio allows me to generate a multitude of reports. This is vitally important when setting an annual budget and seeing the areas where my company needs to grow.

I found Caspio to be very easy to work with even though I have a limited understanding on No-Code Platforms. I watch my tech person as he works on the App (through Zoom screen share) and I have been able to learn a lot just by watching him navigate around the Tables, Data Pages, Trigger Actions and Tasks. The more I see, the more I'm learning, and the more I want to learn and grow.

Contras:

I would like there to be an "undo" function in the event that data gets removed from a table (which happened to me when I inadvertently deleted an entire table and needed to pay $50 to restore it. It would be nice to have an undo function that could reverse the last operation.

hace 5 meses

Hi Michelle! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. This made our day! We'll make sure to pass your feedback as a valid suggestion to the concerned team.

President en EE. UU.

Caspio for the win!!!

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: My overall experience with Caspio has been very good. I'd highly recommend Caspio to anyone who is looking to create powerful, customizable web and mobile applications.

Excellent feature set.By far and away the best technical support of any company I work with, always responsive and helpful.Great training and reference resources.Extremely customizable, limited mainly by CSS, HTML, and JavaScript.Less expensive than many other no code/low code platforms.They actually even offer a limited free tier, which has been great for me to help non-profits keep costs low for certain smaller projects.They keep adding new functionality.

Contras:

At first the interface took a little getting used to, but now I find that I miss it when working with other platforms. I also didn't understand the datapage concept at first but now that I get it I actually kind of like it.

Engineer en EE. UU.
Construcción, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Nearly impossible to cancel subscription

3,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: For the first few months, when I solely utilized the features.

It's very fast to deploy. If all your doing is entering forms and displaying that data without much customization to the styling or format, it works decently.

Contras:

The platform is much more limited than they would make you think via the marketing. The majority of features I wanted to implement required workarounds that caused a lot of issues with CSS and javascript conflicting with other parts of websites. After spending close to 100 hundreds trying to get workarounds functioning properly I decided to attempt to cancel the subscription, and then was told that they would not stop the recurring billing due to their terms which is not very obvious when signing up. Overall I would not recommend utilizing this product really at all, not because it's not functional, but because the company policies and management is terrible.

hace 9 meses

Hi Chris! We hold our team to the highest standards and regret that we didn't meet those expectations. We try to be as transparent as we can about our cancellation policies. We'll consider this feedback as we continuously try to improve the evaluation process for new users. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Joe
Account Executive en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

Caspio is awesome!

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall we love Caspio and continue to find new ways to implement things that help our users be fast and accurate at their jobs.

We moved from an Access dbase to Caspio in order to take advantage of creating APIs and automations. We couldn't be happier with how well it's worked and how much time we save on managing our projects.

Contras:

The support doesn't seem to be very helpful and at times performance isn't great.

developer en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Best tool for create Workflows and automatic applications!!

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

I love Caspio! I have been working with Caspio for over a year now and it is the best tool I have ever come across. I use it to automate my work and make my team more efficient. It's a great tool for creating workflows and automating applications. The best part is that I can create a workflow for any task in any app, no matter what the skill set or background of the person using it. The interface is very intuitive and the learning curve is minimal. I find that I can create workflows in a matter of minutes and it's so easy to do.

Contras:

There is nothing I have disliked about the Caspio.

Zahra
Data Analyst en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 501-1 000 empleados

Great Low-Code Site

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, I have enjoyed working with Caspio. It has pushed me to learn new languages to push my Caspio skills even further.

I love how easy Caspio is to use and learn. There are so many great videos online and the community forums are very helpful. I was able to learn the majority of the features within a couple of weeks. Of course, there's always something new that I didn't realize was possible.

Contras:

The biggest issue I face is working with mismatched data types. I do find a roundabout way to solve the issue but if I can solve it then it's definitely possible.

Idrissa
Manager en Burkina Faso
Relaciones públicas y comunicaciones, 11-50 empleados

Caspio

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Excellent low-code software

It is complete as it has all the features and rather and some features can be developed according to the choice of the user. The specialists are present at any time

Contras:

At the beginning it is not so easy to understand but with the mastery otherwise no disadvantages as such

Communications Chair en EE. UU.
Organización cívica y social, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Great choice for small not for profit organizations

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Easy to use.Table reloads easy and intuitive.Setting up links to dataviews a great feature.

Contras:

The filter function needs documentation.

Ted
CEO en EE. UU.

Great Product!

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: was using it for an app

We loved the product and its easy to use system that allowed us to build our online apps.

Contras:

they shut down our free platform, and stopped my project, dead in its track

Trenton
Manufacturing Director en EE. UU.
Maquinaria, 201-500 empleados

Customized Data Reports

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We were able to work with the project management team to build a productivity, waste, and uptime reporting tool that streamlined our process and cut many labor hours out of each week.

The software is web based, so you can reach it anywhere.

Contras:

If internet is down, the software is not usable.

Gordon
Director of Research en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 51-200 empleados

Extremely Useful Resource

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We use Caspio to help distribute data, to inform stakeholders, to allow users to narrow results and answer their questions, and to hopefully allow for a stronger understanding of what we do (our business plan) and how we do that (our business model). Ultimately, as a public research university's academic program, we need to provide transparency and accountability.

Ease of use, ability to develop skills within and while using the software. Online tutorials (including YouTube videos/projects) are very helpful.

Contras:

Some of the definitions for associations between fields (e.g., cascading listbox...) can at first leave a new user uncertain about how the form or data-page will function.

Joseph
History Volunteer for Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) en Canadá
Fuerzas del orden público, Trabajador autónomo

A Canadian pleasure to receive Caspio's help, service, security & support

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: My overall experience with Caspio has been absolutely wonderful and extremely favourable, and I would never consider leaving Caspio except that if the cost of maintaining my table was too costly for me. I am very, very proud of how Caspio has been able to tailor my table needs to the precise and exact style of what I want, and what I want my clients to learn from exploring the table. My table is modern, accurate, colourful, precise and as I have said I am very proud of it. I am also very conformable about the high level of security which Caspio Bridge provides for my table. Security of my table is very important to me. Thank you.

First, I am extremely pleased with the affordable cost of Caspio Bridge provided to me by Caspio which allows me to continue my historical research and record my work on a table which is open to all of Canada as well as the whole world. I am a senior citizen with a limited income so the cost is very important to me. Secondly, I sincerely appreciate the dependability of Caspio Bridge because my table has never failed my thousands of clients. Since I first started with Caspio many years ago, my table has never failed. Thirdly, I value the dependability of Caspio Bridge support including the expertise of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who have the ability, knowledge and skills to improve the performance of my table. I am amazed how technicians including [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are able to resolve every little glitch which I encounter. I am very appreciative of their service, professionalism, and friendship.

Contras:

I can only think of one issue, and that is the complexity of the 'styles'. This is one area that I always need help with as the learning curve about 'styles' is too steep for me. In the case orf 'styles' I always ask for and receive help from Caspio, and I thank you.

Dominique
CEO en RU
Fuente de la reseña

Living in the low-code age

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: There is no doubt that Caspio allows you to create robust cloud applications very fast. As we have now entered the age of low-code and that the opportunity to have SaaS systems, that used to be reserved to large enterprise and government bodies, is now reachable to man small to medium size enterprises. In this respect, Caspio has played out an important and critical role by offering a reasonably priced and powerful platform to them.

Caspio is a very flexible tool for creating and maintaining SaaS systems for your company or for your customers. You need a basic understanding of relational database and how to work with them. Once you are there then, maybe after a few hours, you are ready to go. Everything else when it comes to creating queries and views, unless you want to create something unusual, is straight forward. Designing datapages is also quite easy and only requires a minimum of learning time. Publishing the datapages on your website is also excellent as Caspio offers different options for achieving it, depending on what web publishing tool you are using.

Contras:

As we are doing solution prototypes using MS Access, we tend to upload the application database into Caspio to speed up the process when implementing a solution. The drawback with this method is that although we can upload tables and data, we cannot upload views. This is mostly due to the fact that Caspio does not handle views in the same way as MS Access, in fact not allowing a few functionalities such as calculated fields. Caspio, over the last few years, has come up with means of addressing this shortcoming by adding extra functionalities in database management.

Douglas
President en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Caspio Delivers: If You Build It, Data Will Come!

5,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Subscribing to Caspio is a bit like buying a german shepherd puppy. You have all this power and potential inside of that raw, untamed (and somewhat playful) animal. From day 0 until the finished product (fairly finished, that is), we probably had something like 21 full days of "imagining," designing, learning, training (training ourselves -- and training Caspio what we wanted it to do) and deploying. Project done.

The wizard-like interface helped reduce the investment we might otherwise have had to invest in learning a command-line interface. What's more, at first glance, a person might miss the fact that the hosting engine of the product is built into the product itself.

Contras:

At least in our experience, it appeared that Caspio had given little thought to how a credentialed user would navigate from one "datapage" to the next in a finished application. Although there were a couple of rudimentary examples of this, they weren't professionally-linked to the otherwise-great engine that Caspio offered. As a result, we had to improvise our own interface from the ground up.

hace 5 meses

Hi Douglas! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We'll make sure to pass your feedback as a valid suggestion to the concerned team to make positive changes.

Greg
CEO en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

The Best Cloud Database Application in the Market!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I have been an extremely satisfied Caspio customer for over 12+ years. I have built hundreds of apps using their cloud database platform and they have allowed my company to quickly and effortlessly deploy applications in a timely fashion. In my opinion, there is no better cloud database product in the marketplace. Caspio is simply the best!

- Ease of Deployment - Low Code Environment - No Hardware to Maintain - Zapier Integration - The product continues to evolve.

Contras:

- Looking forward to more advanced Zapier integrations such as the ability to search for a record in the database. - Scheduled reports via email would be a welcome enhancement

tim
Executive Director of Continuous Improvement en EE. UU.
Automoción, 1 001-5 000 empleados

Caspio for the Win!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It's a great company with some exceptional people.

The software is relatively easy to use, but you must make a commitment to learn it. The great news is that if you aren't a programmer they have a great Managed Application Services Team that will do the work for you. The software has enabled our company to rapidly create solutions and integrate data that was previously stored in various spreadsheets and databases. We are connecting data that we never thought possible. Thanks Caspio!

Contras:

Nothing. We have enjoyed the platform and the support has been great.

Jennifer
Executive Director en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados

Incredible value - We came to try it out, and now it's been 6 years

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We thought we would build a proof-of-concept on Caspio but ended up building a platform that has served us (and thousands of nonprofits through us) for 6 years. I could not recommend more highly for start ups, nonprofits and others starting on a shoestring and that want to prove a concept before spending big development dollars.

We created a nonprofit that connects people with donations to organizations that need them. For that, we needed a database. With no budget, we were able to launch. With no IT background, I was able to get started from the tutorials and with helpful staff, have updated and upgraded over the years.

Contras:

Starting out without technical experience, it did take some time to learn, but we started with the free plan and it was an incredible value - worth the time investment to learn. There with challenges that the architecture we built as we wanted to grow and change. The Caspio support team has helped us solve many of those with creative workarounds.

Brian
IT Manager en EE. UU.
Ropa y moda, 51-200 empleados

Easy Excel Replacement

4,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: Customer service has been great. There have only been a few time where we could not figure out how to do something and they were very helpful in finding solutions

Straightforward to implement without needing an entire coding team. Sometimes in the documentation, it can be challenging to decipher how something works, but the forums have been great for finding ideas and solutions. The support team has been responsive and helpful whenever needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Contras:

If you are used to coding, the no code solutions can sometimes be cumbersome to figure out. There are definitely times where I wish I could just write the SQL query or other code instead of using the GUI.

hace 6 meses

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us, Brian. If you have any features you want us to include in the next releases, feel free to add it to our Ideabox: https://casp.io/3rd0tmK

Scott
Vice President en EE. UU.
Construcción, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a genius!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was amazing to work with. She took our ideas and built databases to meet our need in only minutes. Her knowledge of the product is off the charts. Every suggestion we threw at her, she was able to make happen for us. I can't recommend her enough. She is a huge asset to the Caspio team.

Once established the program is very easy to use. The major advantage for us over our old Access database is you can log in from anywhere. Also, Access slowed down as it accumulated data, but Caspio has kept the same processing and retrieval speed. Finally, it looks much better and is easier to navigate.

Contras:

It can be hard to learn how to create the tables and datapages, but they do offer training to teach you how.

Vincent
Administrator en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados

De Certified TB Program

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: I like Caspio a lot. It could be more widely used by public if not so expensive to use. I would like to help people at home with daily issues but too expensive.

Ease of use to create input forms and reports

Contras:

Tasks and trigger info. Needs more exams of how to do different tasks

hace 5 meses

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Vincent!

Elizabeth K
Elizabeth K
Director en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 2-10 empleados

No Coding but Can do so much more

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: 9.5 out of 10. Customer service and IT are the best and if you don't know they will show you.

Do not need to know code to customize solutions Can use HTML and JaveScript to build your own if you want Can automate emails, text, and other flows

Contras:

Need a commission tracking system and lead rotation system.

hace 5 meses

Hi Elizabeth! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us.

Matt
New Car Manager en EE. UU.
Automoción, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Like MS Access on fire and on the web.

5,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: I have been very happy with everything over all. This has transformed the way we do business.

I really like the ability to create and implement apps with very little code but love that I am able to make many customizations by adding some code.

Contras:

It is hard to say what I have liked liked least but right now my biggest challenge is keeping my deployed datapages to below 100. I keep thinking of new things I can create and impliment.

hace 5 meses

Hi Matt! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We're glad you're enjoying Caspio.