Opiniones de Stitch Labs

Sobre Stitch Labs

Stitch es una plataforma de gestión de inventario y pedidos creada para marcas y comercios minoristas modernos y de alto crecimiento.

Descubre más sobre Stitch Labs

I'm also looking to expand into my own e-commerce site and I love that it will also be able to be integrated. Customer service is great.

Contras:

It worked fine before but now they are just stuck and it's annoying. Support knows about the problem and couldn't give a time frame when this would be fixed (going on 3 weeks now.).

Valoraciones de Stitch Labs

3,8
Relación calidad-precio
4,0

Probabilidad de recomendación

Stitch Labs tiene una valoración global de 4,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 190 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Stitch Labs antes?

Filtrar opiniones (190)

Joshua
Joshua
Ropa y moda

Highly Recommended

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: Our company, Luckless Clothing, has been searching for a service that can help assist us with tracking merchandise sales from within our storefront, as well as our online marketplace. StitchLabs not only meets those needs, but exceeds them. They've been such a valuable asset to helping us manage our inventory, and not waste valuable man hours hand counting our stock of well-over 150 items. You can only imagine how confusing it was counting stock three times a week, wasting hours upon hours making sure that we weren't selling items online that were sold here in store. It was an utter nightmare, and Stitch helped us alleviate those pains. It is extremely easy to integrate into your website, or into nearly any platform you currently use like Storenvy, Etsy, or other big sales marketplaces. In addition, Stitch does a fantastic job integrating into our Square Stand for our in-store sales, and helps us keep up to date information and purchasing trends for all of our sales channels. I would recommend anyone to use Stitch if this is an issue that you struggle with.

-FANTASTIC inventory controls, easy to update products by downloading .CSV and then re-uploading it for mass changes to stock. -The REPORTS section is incredible. It does all of the comparisons, product tracking, and sales information for you to see what's been selling the best, analyze profits, and shows you so much more! This is by far one of the best assets to being involved with Stitch. -Allows for multiple sales channel information, so you can work on multiple websites and see which channels are performing better. -Gosh, there's so much more; such as having the ability to work with drop shipping products from wearhouse's, implementing shipping websites to help you work with mailing labels, and ordering products with their invoice services. Overall, Stitch is a FANTASTIC PRODUCT! I highly recommend this to everyone.

Contras:

-One of the biggest cons that I have with Stitch though, is that they do not offer Phone support unless you pay a hefty premium for it. This is one big draw back when you have issues with Stitch integrating with other platforms due to these other platforms changing code, etc... Sometimes it is substantially easier to get on a phone with a Rep or Tech from Stitch, and talk about these issues in real time, rather than waiting on a rep to get back to you via E-Mail. This can get frustrating from time to time, however, they do get back to you between 12-24 hours later. They do offer "Getting Set-Up" phone calls with reps that guide you through the installation, integrations, etc... and that is a great service, however Tech Support I believe should be included with the price you do pay for Stitch. -Upgrades cost $$$, and these upgrades are a sort of "A-La-Carte" style unless you really get into the higher pricing structures. It can be pricey for a small business to really get into the big benefits of using StitchLabs, however based on our interactions and experience with Stitch, it is very valuable to have some of these upgrades.

Cally
Cally
Owner, Director en
, 11-50 empleados

Great Inventory System for Small Business

4,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: I am grateful to have found this inventory management system when I launched my clothing line several years ago. Currently I sell two collection of 30 styles per year in multiple colorways through a variety of channels: Wholesale boutiques, retail outlets, consignment accounts, private clients, on-line store and through a series of sales representatives. My inventory exists in multiple locations and is sold daily to each of these outlets. Stitch Labs has helped me with many of the hurdles of growing a business. This software continues to improve year after year.

1.) This software is great for fashion/clothing businesses that have numerous products and product variants, such as style, size, color. It allows you to add as many custom variants that you need per product. 2.) Easy entering Purchase Orders for products received that immediately updates your on-hand inventory. 3.) Order entering is seamless with a great interface and search feature for existing products. 4.) The ability to create a packing list for all orders is by far my favorite feature. This is great if you work with large wholesale orders and consignment accounts. 5.) Inventory look up for stock versus "committed" in open orders is key to daily selling. 6.) Integration with on-line selling platforms such as Big Commerce is extremely helpful in managing your own webshop. 7.) The Invoice & Payment "push" feature to Quickbooks Online is a great help. 8.) If you make a request for a feature, your voice is heard and they will consider adding it to their "to do list"

Contras:

1.) Stitchlabs does not yet have a feature that can merge existing contacts. This currently has to be done manually. 2.) For Invoicing, it does not automatically calculate due date for Net 15, Net 30 options. 3.) The invoice "push" feature to Quickbooks on-line creates a new Stitch Labs generated contact and required you to merge the contact in Quickbooks which is time consuming.

EE. UU.
Fuente: GetApp

Lots of holes with this software

2,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I have recently joined a company as a financial consultant and have 25+ years using varied operating software (ERP, stand-alone, cloud-based, inventory...). The company I consult for is a distribution company that has several sales channels (3 Shopify and 1 Amazon) selling into both B-to-B and B-to-C customer base. Stitch software seems to work well on the inventory movement side with the syncing from the sales channels as well as shipping the units via ShipStation. So...no issues there... However, on the reporting side and syncing to an integrated accounting solution (we currently use Xero) is where the "holes" begin. Be ready to have the accounting team spend countless hours trying to reconcile Stitch to your accounting system... FIRST ISSUE: is with the closing of a sales order - there are 4 action buttons (pack, ship, invoice, and pay) that need to be completed in order to close the order. At that point, the order (invoice) is synced with Xero. This may work for most B-to-C activity but will not work with B-to-B (selling into wholesalers. Most payment terms offered to wholesalers are net terms (30, 60, 90...). So...the order cannot be closed out until payment is received which will be 1-2 accounting periods later. So the revenue recognition will not be accurate. Companies that carry inventory should confirm to using the accrual method of accounting, not the cash method. Stitch says there is a way to manually close an order...but again this involves a lot of review and the manual closing of several orders. My issue is that Stitch should recognize a sale once the order is shipped, not when the invoice is paid... This is accounting as it's basic (if you're utilizing the accrual method). SECOND ISSUE: we have also encountered numerous syncing issues. You always need to review your accounting software for missed invoices synching from Stitch. It is now Feb 2, 2017, and issue with invoices not synching since Jan 27th...So that will need to be address and reconciliation will need to take place. This issue seems to occur every month, thus, there's a lot of time wasted trying to connect with customer support to rectify the issue. THIRD ISSUE: is that Stitch does not have a "true" sales report. They have 2 basic "sales" reports (Sales by Product and Sales by Variant). Both reports have date parameters so you run a date specific report. The issue is that the Stitch sales report include both OPEN and CLOSED orders. It states it is a sales report but it will never tie back to your sales amount posted in your integrated accounting software. You can get close with the reconciliation but will need to manually back out the open sales order data. Our team here has spent countless times communicating our issues with customer service (either through email, chat or telephone). Quite often if we contact them 2-3 times on the same issue, we may receive 2-3 conflicting solutions. So...you leave the communication more confused than when you started (in this case it was on reconciling sales using existing Stitch reporting). FOURTH ISSUE: COGS. Stitch pushes a manual entry of COGS information to the integrated accounting software only 1-TIME per month. It should show up in your Accounting software as a "draft" journal entry ready for review and posting. We have not seen this monthly journal show up over the past year. So, trying to account for COGS can me was done but you will need to spend lots of hours and run a multitude of reports to make sense of the data. Your COGS entry will not be exact but close. For the bean counters...booking COGS that gets you a close result does not work. You really need to have exact data. My big issue is that Stitch does not allow for daily COGS posting. Thus, if you're working on trying to provide financial updates to management, having them wait until the end of the month does not work. There are certainly lots of potential with this software but first, fix the back-end side.

- the look and feel, no issues - the pricing, no issues - handling the movement of inventory units to/from the sales channels, no issues

Contras:

- reporting has lots of holes in it - perpetual syncing issues to the integrated accounting solution - the syncing of COGS data to the integrated accounting solution can only be done monthly - recognition of revenue for customers with "net" terms does not conform to the accrual method of accounting

Jeremy
Jeremy
Chief Innovation & Technology Officer en
, 2-10 empleados

The heart of our brand

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: Not sure how we would manage our business without Stitch! We started using Stitch Labs a couple of years ago now and keep finding new ways to make it even more central to efficient and effective operations. And Stitch keeps adding more ways to make the platform even better. The recent updates including bundling filled a hole we were missing, and the feature (and others) came directly out of user feedback. Even when there are issues Stitch has been fantastic, with extremely responsive and personal customer service (Thanks Con!) and great communications. Their twitter status account keeps me updated if there are any issues and those have been few and far between. We use Stitch to manage our entire process, from sending POs to our manufacturer, to receiving and synching inventory, managing billing & fulfillment across multiple service platforms, and our central hub for all order management, shipping, customer contacts/crm, and more. We're taking orders in real time at tradeshows now, too, so I can take the order and bill the card for a deposit before the buyer even leaves the booth. I look forward to it cutting down on those "bad" orders going forward. Stitch was basically made for us, whether it is on Shopify alone with the great integration here or across multiple platforms, online and now even offline.

Fantastic customer support. (Hi Con!) Great platform, does what I need, new back end is fast and has been reliable

Contras:

It is SaaS, so it does what it does and if you want to work outside of that you can't. Well, except that they listen to their customers and add the most important features! Yay bundling.

Marketing y publicidad

Perfect At What It Does.

4,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: I've been using Stitch for exactly 1 year and they have gone through a lot of upgrades since then. It does a great job of keeping my inventory updated across the different platforms I sell on. I did tried 2 other platforms before settling on Stitch. I know people have complained about not having phone support, but since they are almost always available during business hours on chat, it's never been an issue for me. The couple of times i've had to send an email instead (like at night), it's been answered the next morning. I use FBA for a lot of our inventory and one thing i've really come to rely on is the ability to push an order from outside Amazon to their fulfillment center. That has been a major time saver. While the system does have limitations, I'm happy with what Stitch offers for for the money.

*Easy to learn *Well laid out platform *Reliable ***Great customer support***

Contras:

I do have a few negatives to point out. I personally do not like Shopify and at this point that is the only platform you can "push" listings to. I would like to see the ability to "push" to Amazon and BigCommerce. I would really like to have the ability to do an inventory search and NOT be forced to choose a specific inventory item. (I would like the ability to sort or filter by specific things. ie; color, or brand and be able to see a list of ALL available inventory.)

Lisa
Lisa
West Coast Expert + Contributor en
Edición, 201-500 empleados

Stitch Saves the Day

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: I am a jewelry designer and fine artist and have used Stitch since 2010 to handle the inventory needs of my multiple sales channels for the jewelry side of my business, Zelma Rose. I first started using Stitch for the easy invoicing and line sheets but as they have added amazing feature after amazing feature over the years I now use it to organize my inventory, invoicing, line sheets, and wholesale account management.

Easy to use, reliable, great customer service, and always up to date with the latest features and improvements. The best tutorials to learn how to use new features quickly and the nicest customer service team around.

Contras:

None. Stitch Labs as a product and team has continually met my high expectations.

Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

Excellent Business Software and Superb Customer Support

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: Stitch Labs is a powerful application and the support team is excellent. Sara, Jenny, Bethany, and Mina have been a joy to work with. I am new to logistics operations and logistics/inventory software and apps. The Stitch team has been very patient, informative, and helpful. We are a very lean organization with a small staff. We are geographically dispersed and our accounting operations are out sourced. We are great at out core business, and we are each multitasking to cover down on business and admin functions of running the business. Therefore, we consider Stitch to be more than an application or service provider, we view them as a business partner. Stitch Labs is our inventory team and they are part of our automations team. The Stitch Labs staff truly wants us to succeed and they provide excellent customer support, advice, and service. We rate Stitch Labs as a 5 star business.

Competence Customer Service Phone support Live Chat Patience Quality of Software Solution

Trevor
Trevor
Comercio minorista

Awesome inventory software/service

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: I have been using stitch for about 3-4 months and in that short time it has shown to be very reliable and makes inventory management easy. For now I only really sell on one marketplace at least with any meaningful amount of sales however I plan to develop the others and I know stitch will be there and be available to handle all the different places I may expand into. Customer service is great as well and I couldn't be happier overall.

Small company with people who take accountability for problems improving software that seems to get better with every update fair pricing considering the service given integrates with all major and increasingly more minor sales outlets

Contras:

Can be a bit slow in general sometimes however it seems to clear up. Just would appreciate a little more stability in speed.

Jeff
Jeff
Sr. Advisor, D&C Engineering and Operations en
Petróleo y energía, 10 000+ empleados

Stitch Labs

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Our company is a start-up that is quickly expanding. Longball is a Designer Golf Apparel that sells product in Retail, Green Grass location and E-Commerce therefore it is important to have an accurate inventory for all integrations. Stitch Labs has helped our company increase efficiencies through inventory management, integrating QuickBooks, Square, etc. Overall it has been worth our investment.

- Ability to use Stitch Labs to keep up to date inventory in various integrations - Excellent customer service - Ability to build custom reports - Continuing to improve

Contras:

- Does not include bar code scanning for inventory management

Angela
Angela
Comercio minorista
Fuente: GetApp

A stitch in time saves nine ...

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: That old saying is so true. Stitch has saved me hours of copy and paste drudgery in managing my multiple selling channels.
I am always surprised that big venues such as Etsy do not provide a decent method of printing an invoice, but they don't and that is where Stitch shines.
Stitch makes it easy for me to keep my orders organized and prevents a lot of order filling mistakes that used to happen when I was manually preparing invoices by copying the information and pasting into my own forms (how boring is that ?).
I haven't even learned to use all the functions that are offered in my Stitch program - and there are a LOT.
Don't know what I would do without it.

Automated, quick and easy to learn.

Contras:

The only thing I would ask for at this point is to include a few more selling platforms (like Amazon independent sellers) but I am happy with the program as it is now.

Ryan
COO en EE. UU.
Bienes de consumo, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Okay for first order management/inventory managment system

3,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Okay. They were a new company when we used them so could make updates routinely, however the limited bandwidth of the team meant your needs weren't always the highest priority.

Was somewhat easy to deploy. If your business is not super complicated (1-2 warehouse) it works well.

Contras:

As you business gets more complicated with more sales channels and multiple warehouses the overall software becomes hard to deploy.

Ricky
Manager, Operations and Finance en EE. UU.
Productos farmacéuticos, 11-50 empleados

Stitch Labs - Brains of the Inventory

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It's a great inventory management system. The cons I listed are minor and don't take away from the overall system.

We use Stitch Lab purely for our inventory management. It seamlessly integrates our e-commerce sites (Shopify/Amazon) with our shipping software Shipstation. So it creates a centralized system where orders come into and flow out through to for shipping with maintaining real-time inventory. It's user friendly, the interface is simple, nothing fancy but works well for us. Customer Service experience has been great for me so far. I've emailed customer support a few times and have gotten my issues to resolve within 24 hours.

Contras:

1. No app available for phone/tablet! Seems like everything has an app for it now, how does Stitch Labs not have one? 2. When you reconcile/adjust inventory, the entry you make is permanent. I'm not sure why you shouldn't be able to back to that entry and edit/delete. If you make a mistake you basically need to make a corresponding entry to reverse the mistake rather then being able to correct it in the original entry. 3. I did notice on select reports when I try to filter the channel and run the report it doesn't actually filter it out. I have to manually delete it on the CSV file myself. It's not hard but still a bit annoying. Please note this only happens on a few of the reports I run. 4. For some reason, when you create an order and select the date, then click next to finalize the date changes to the day before. Not sure why it does that.

Sarah
Owner en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados

LOVE Stitch Labs!

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: I've been using Stitch Labs since about the time they launched. I loved them then and I love them now! What a huge help to have my invoicing and inventory all in one place. Stitch automatically imports all of my Etsy sales, and it's super easy to create my own invoicing for retail or wholesale orders.

I love the integrations. I started out on Etsy, so having my sales from that platform automatically imported was exactly what I was looking for. I'm also looking to expand into my own e-commerce site and I love that it will also be able to be integrated! Customer service is great. They are prompt, personal and friendly!

Contras:

I feel like adding in products can be a little tricky. After playing around with it for awhile, though, I have figured it out. I also feel that the current cost is a bit high for small one-man/woman creative companies. Because I started from the beginning and was grandfathered in, my monthly cost is lower than the advertised price. If this wasn't the case, I don't know that I would be able to afford it. I would love to see an option at a lower cost for me to be able to recommend to friends and colleagues who are just getting started in their own creative businesses and need a tool to keep them organized with inventory and invoicing.

Paul Harris

Finally!!!

5,0 hace 10 años

Comentarios: I have tried a LOT of different solutions to keep the same things listed on Ebay, Amazon, and my own webstore, and FINALLY I've found a solution that works and for under $100 a month! I've tried Vendio, Bizelo, researched Bigcommerce, and countless others I can't think of now and they all had fatal flaws, but the search is over finally. I was up and running pretty quickly too and in under a week, I have all of my inventory items synced and selling! Ebayers, it actually will end listings that are out of stock, and RESTART THE LISTING when stock is entered again!!! I told them it was impossible, but I tested it, and it actually works. That is a miracle. Just re-stock your out of stock items and your products become available on ebay, Amazon, and your webstore. For Real! There are a few things about how I view inventory that could make it better, but they are already working on them as they just launched the ebay integration, and are already better than anything I've seen on the first shot. Its that good! No I don't work for them, I just want them to be super profitable so I can keep using them, and I want them to have the resources to continue to improve this "already great" product, because inventory management has been the achilles heel of my business for years, and I'm in la la land right now at under a week using this product. Another thing, I get my emails replied to within hours, and they have Chat help available most of the day, and everybody is super competent. It isn't farmed out support, they say stuff like "hold on while I ask the programmer". Dang! I wholeheartedly reccomend this product, and I think I'll make a youtube video to make it a fast set up, even though they called me and gave me a free 30 minute demo.
So glad I found Stitch!

It syncs Ebay and Amazon and my website. You create orders by Sku, email and receive to inventory in the software. you can email invoices which change inventory when paid. Much more...!

Contras:

Creating/Managing kits is not smooth yet, but they are already fixing that.

Aaron
Fulfillment Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Great inventory and order management!

5,0 hace 5 años

I like the expansive search abilities, easy to find orders by number, name, or tags. Keeps track of orders, invoices, packing slips, and allows splitting of packing slips and invoices. This come in handy to help manage backorders. It has 4 "bubbles" that fill in when an order is fully invoiced, packed, and shipped. If a partial of any of these is done, the bubble will remain half-filled making it easy to spot orders that still need attention.

Contras:

Least like the lack of raw materials inventory support. Found out recently that there is another version that will allow tracking for raw materials.

Nils
wholesale manager en EE. UU.
Tabaco, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Stitch is a good inventory management system!

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We have had a good experience with it!

We use this for a couple eBay stores and our Shopify stores and it works pretty well! It syncs our inventory for all of them and usually updates every 5 to 10 minutes

Contras:

It does take a while to sync sometimes and this can cause inventory issues. Occasionally we sell out of items because it takes too long to sync the inventory to every channel.

Managing Director en EE. UU.
Capital riesgo y capital privado, 51-200 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Does not integrate properly with QuickBooks

1,0 hace 6 años

Frankly, I was unable to ever use the analytics, which I was looking forward to. If this company were to truly develop integration with QBs, it might be interesting. Support via email, while not sufficient to resolve the issues highlighted here, were responsive and attempted to be helpful.

Contras:

We desperately wanted this product to work. Previously we downloaded our Shopify sales into QuickBooks using SoftCookies which was easy and accurate. Before that, we used Shopify Integrator which was also good but with less transparency. We upgraded to StitchLabs so that we could also sync wholesale orders and hopefully reduce manual input. We were consistently told that Shopify integrates flawlessly with Quickbooks though a manual import/export would be required. However, when we tried to import/export we quickly learned that Stitch (unlike all other integrators) would not recognize any of the Quickbooks inventory and would instead create its own. So all of our Shopify sales were not recognized, Quickbooks created an entirely new set of negative inventory, leaving our current products unaffected. Basically, I was told that the integration was created a long time ago and Stitchlabs doesn't know how to recognize QBs inventory and so creates its own. Therefore, I would need to basically scrap my entire QBs inventory system and item codes and manually change everything to Stitchlabs. Integration, that is not. We have over 1,000 products built over a five year history. I will stick with my SoftCookies App.

Hamid
Manager en EE. UU.

Like it a lot.

5,0 hace 5 años

Simple to use and Reliable. Connects with main Market Places and with many other add ons such as quickbooks.

Contras:

Does not support Walmart, Houzz or various market places. Price has been increasing lately. It has a couple of glitches, but nothing to really worry about.

Shiawtian
Shiawtian
Experienced Associate en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 10 000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

An Inventory Management Software That Integrates With QuickBooks!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall I would still recommend this software for small to medium size companies with inventory!

I like the number of integrations this software offers. It works with multiple platforms such as QuickBooks which make tracking inventory simplier.

Contras:

The software lacks in features like handling recurring orders and returned items for the starting price of $500.

Julie
Billing Manager en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 11-50 empleados

Stitch Review

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: For the amount of time we had Stitch we loved it. We were sad to hear they have to shut down shop. We have a different product now but definitely don't like it as much as Stitch

We liked this software because we have 9 different clinics all over Northern Colorado, so it was easy and quick to communicate between clinics or ask simple questions without having to pick up the phone or send an email.

Contras:

We really liked this product. That they stopped their services, so we were forced to switch

Kyle
EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Customer Service is 2nd to None and the Product keeps Improving!

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: I've been with Stich to manage operate my 4 retail shoe stores and out Ebay and Amazon stores. Stitch keeps track of my quantities and other vital data in near real-time, constantly updating and refreshing info for me to utilize on a daily basis. The couple of times I've needed help, a Stitch team member was right there and fixed my issue quickly and easily. No pains! Over the past year of use, I'd say this has really really made my life more simple and stress-free. I'd recommend this to any company or start-up looking for inventory management across multiple channels or platforms. Stitch rocks!

Respuesta de Stitch Labs

hace 8 años

Hi Kyle, Thanks so much for your review. We really appreciate it. I'm glad to see that Stitch is working for you and that you have seen regular improvements. We continue to make Stitch even better and have a lot more to come before the holiday season. Please stay tuned. If you need any help, please continue to reach out to our support team. They're outstanding and ready to help. Thank you for working with us, Jake Gasaway Co-Founder

Tori
Aprendizaje en línea
Fuente: GetApp

For the love of reports!

4,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: I was looking for a reporting system that could give me accurate sales and products reports to use with my BigCommerce store, and Stitch is it for me!

The site is very user-friendly, and the reports are easy to generate and read.

Contras:

1) The discounts don't always come across in some of the reports so I have to adjust them by hand, which can be time consuming. 2) The reason why I didn't give Stitch Labs five stars- I only use their services for their reports as I only sell digital products on my site. Since I don't have physical inventory and shipping to manage, I don't use a lot of what Stitch offers. I would like to see a different lower monthly pricing plan for those with shops that only sell digital products and only use their a few of the features. Then they would have five stars! :)

Purley Posh
Fuente: GetApp

Huge Time Saver!!! LOVE IT!

5,0 hace 10 años

Comentarios: I am so excited I found Stitch Labs!! It makes my life so much easier by consolidating all these excel spreadsheets, and different apps/programs into ONE place. I love that I can email customers invoices directly from the program or email the PO to vendors super easy! They helped me set up the program with an hour complimentary phone session, then I felt like I needed a little more so I paid for an additional hour. It was definitely worth it for me to feel comfortable with the program and feel confident I knew how to use it to the max potential. They are pretty easily available through chat as well. Definitely recommend this program for anyone looking to consolidate their inventory management system and save time.

Time Saver! Easy to use once you know the program. Can email right from screen to customer or vendor.

Contras:

Did take a little time to learn but easily mastered once I got it.

Colin Kendrick

Just what we needed!

5,0 hace 10 años

Comentarios: We launched our website www.hellolovers.co.uk as well as a number of other channels. We needed a back office tool that would allow all of these to be managed centrally, stock and pricing. We tested several solutions on the market but Stitch came out on top. Cloud based was a big tick for us as we didn't want to manage any server infrastructure and Amazon US / UK as well as Shopify were supported straight out of the box.
We then had some out of the ordinary requests which the development team at Stitch Labs offered a great solution and coded it into our setup.

Great product, simple to use and great development team to back it up that are quick to respond and very easy to work with.

Contras:

Very little to be negative about and even those minor things the development team are very approachable to adding to their development timeline.

Caroline
Fuente: GetApp

Intuitive, Easy - I Heart Stitch!

5,0 hace 10 años

Comentarios: So I'm pretty new at ALL this stuff, and someone involved in getting our BC site set up suggested Stitch to me - very, very glad he did, I love it. Super-easy to set up, very intuitive, and the customer service from Stitch Labs is incredible - they're fast, they're smart, they're helpful, and they're really nice :) My accounting person is set up with a log in now too, and she is thrilled. Even little things like having a button for my next step within an order ("Add package" button at my finger tips right after I've added a packing slip, for instance, instead of having to navigate back via tabs). Not a huge deal, but it makes things very comfortable. It also has potential to grow with my company, which is great. A lot of times, I find myself thinking, "it can't be that easy," and then, turns out, it certainly is. Thanks Stitch, from a total e-commerce newbie :)