15 años ayudando a las empresas costarricenses
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de The Hire Talent

Sobre The Hire Talent

The Hire Talent es una empresa de pruebas previas al empleo que se centra en las pruebas de comportamiento y competencia para evaluar a los posibles empleados nuevos.

Descubre más sobre The Hire Talent

Contras:

Results can sometimes be contradictory between different tests. Test results are not always straightforward to interpret.

Valoraciones de The Hire Talent

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

The Hire Talent tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 117 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado The Hire Talent antes?

Filtrar opiniones (117)

Liv
Liv
Recruiting Manager en EE. UU.
Construcción, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The Hire Talent helps our company find good people for good people.

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The Hire Talent helps me to find the right candidates for the job.

The applicant tracking system keeps our applicants in an order of when they applied, per company they applied for. I am able to tract which applicants were sent assessments and which we deemed not qualified. I appreciate the ease of use and how helpful the Hire Talent associates are when I need assistance.

Contras:

There is nothing I feel that needs to be improved.

Corrie
HR Manager en EE. UU.
Dispositivos médicos, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Very pleased with The Hire Talent!

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: When I started with THT I was completely new to HR, this program has and continues to help me with recruiting. The assessments help vet through so many candidates. Anytime I have a question or need assistance [SENSITIVE CONTENT]/and the team have been there for me.

My number 1 favorite thing about "The Hire Talent" is the customer service! Anytime I have a question or need assistance someone normally answers right away. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has the best video tutorials. I like having all my candidates for each job posting easy to see and find. I believe that the assessments have helped us dramatically in hiring the right candidates.

Contras:

I would like to be able to find candidates even if they are archived from the search bar. This is not possible now and I have to unarchive a job to find the candidate.

Carmela
SBX en EE. UU.
Empleo y contratación, 2-10 empleados

Great and constantly improving

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Useful! Has more capabilities I am eager to explore

Customer service is so accessible. [sensitive content hidden] is a great listener, problem solver, and teacher.

Contras:

Initial learning and vavigation not as intuitive

Paul
Chief Executive Officer en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

your review is disgustingly long

3,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: ok

specific for hiring PS your review is disgustingly long

Contras:

nightmare of websites and lack of info. I most of this is changed with your new platform but still if one test contains several test within it you need to let us know what tests are within the test

hace 2 años

Hi Paul, thanks for your feedback. What info is lacking on our websites that you're specifically looking for? We have all of our assessments offered and descriptions of what they cover on our promotional website. If there's additional insights you'd like to learn about, we're happy to meet with you 1-on-1 and teach you the best way to use the assessments & other tools.

Vicky Apinya
Director of Human Resources and Compliance en EE. UU.
Productos cosméticos, 51-200 empleados

Products/Customer service

5,0 hace 9 meses

User friendly platform. Great customer service. I have had the opportunity to work with [sensitive content hidden] and Aaron, they are very knowledgeable and professional. I recently had ZOOM meeting with [sensitive content hidden] who gave me few tips on how use The Hire Talent platform more efficiently. You have a great team!

Contras:

N/A I cannot think of anything as of yet.

Rick
Rick
Founder \ GM en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The Hire Talent is part of our hiring process. Their % chance of success predictor is consistent.

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: We use their software assessments to assist in hiring decisions. We have learned the hard way when we don't follow our benchmarks it can come back to haunt us.

It helps us make solid hiring decisions. We have a minimum benchmark score for applicants. We can also consider areas of importance such as attention to detail, and whether the applicant is more suited to a customer facing role or a technical role.

Contras:

There is a learning curve, but the support is always there to help interpret the results. I do highly recommend.

hace 6 años

Rick, So glad to hear you've found the tools so useful in helping you make better hires over the years. Thank you for the wonderful review!

Brian
Brian
Recruiter en Filipinas
Recursos Humanos, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Your HR Solutions Must-Have

5,0 el año pasado

I like how they are cost-effective and their in-depth reports and their amazing customer support!

Contras:

Not that I know of. I will update my feedback as soon as I come across one.

el año pasado

Thank you for the review, Brian!

Ashley
VP of Operations en EE. UU.
Empleo y contratación, 11-50 empleados

Avoid Bad Hires

5,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: I love Hire Talent assessments and I do not make any hiring decisions without it. Often times in an interview I will have a sense about a candidate. Upon the candidate completing an assessment it will usually clarify for me what I was feeling or sensing during the interview. On the few occasions we went outside the test recommendations and made the hire anyway - we have regretted it. It is an essential component to the interview process. But it is just that, one component of what should be a multi-factor decision.

Ease of use, Customizable, Lots of Options, Accuracy in readings

Contras:

Results can be hard to interpret at times but a review by the company clarifies any questions you have.

Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Hire Talent

4,0 hace 6 años

It has been incredibly useful for us to receive real-time results on our candidates' performance. It helps our interview process to have immediate performance feedback and simplifies hiring decisions.

Contras:

I wish there was more detailed information and explanations on candidates' performance. I would like to see a deeper analysis of strengths, weaknesses and performance indicators.

Annette
HR Specialist en EE. UU.
Recursos Humanos, 501-1 000 empleados

Great product and people

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: great customer service

easy to use and send assessments. If we have questions we can always reach out and their people are quick to respond.

Contras:

Not sure, it has been great to use over the years.

Alex
Trainer en EE. UU.
Telecomunicaciones, 51-200 empleados

The Hire Talent Review

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall the eperience has been Great.

Over I find out the software very useful due to the fact of having a hands on practice since an interview day, this helps us have lots more vision in regards to the type of profiles received and also guides us through decision making.

Contras:

There is situations in which the page gets frozen and we have to start all over.

Brandon
East Coast Sales Manager en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great tools for great results

5,0 hace 6 años

This really helps when evaluating candidates . In the past I was flying blindly when it came to recruitment. Without any incite it is very hard to create unique questions to dig more into someone's experience and unique skillsets. These tools really helped me prepare for interviews and get to know candidates better

Contras:

It takes a little time and practice to get it all down but it is well worth it

Lisa
Broker / Owner en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Would not hire without this

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: So, I would not hire another staff member without having them take this attention to detail test. We tested it on people who we had an idea of their attention to detail and found it to be spot on. I have used it as a tool for my last several hires and would not want to hire again without this test. I love it!

I feel like the detail test is a pretty accurate predictor of attention to detail

Contras:

There was nothing I didn't like. The only thing that would be better is free, but everyone has to make it profit.

Abbey
Human Resources Generalist en EE. UU.
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Good results, but not very transparent

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall, the experience has been good. The customer support has always been helpful when we reach out. However, if the client interface was a little more robust, we wouldn't have the need. We are always encouraged to ask for details about the test results, but my inquiries haven't been satisfied.

Overall, the personality tests seem very accurate for evaluating good hires.

Contras:

The skills test, primarily the details test, are definitely on the steeper end of the grading spectrum. We have had difficulty getting passing results from a wide range of candidates.

Owner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

I always struggled to right person for my office position. The Hire Talent fix my problem.

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Hire a person that fits the needs of the job, thus a win-win because the employee is happy with their job.

New approach to finding qualified people to work for my company. The software can be customized to fit my needs. Easy to administer, and the result were quickly returned to me. It was accurate and easy to use. The cost fit my budget

Contras:

I found nothing negative about the software. The approach was different from any other similar, but the resulted exceeded my expentations.

Executive Vice President en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 2-10 empleados

Can't live without it!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The tool is easy to use super intuitive. Best in class for the price, if I had to buy all these services separately it would cost me 5X what this tool costs.

Assessments are super accurate and the quality of our new hires is better than ever!

Contras:

Not much of anything. It just made things easy.

Jon
CFO en EE. UU.
Servicios jurídicos, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Excellent tool to be used for determining the proper fit for a role

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: We used the software to help us determine the proper candidate for a role. The software helped us eliminate a few candidates by helping us narrow down interview questions. We definitely made the right choice on our candidate and the software made it clear who we should be hiring.

I enjoyed the ability to review the analysis of the test takers and ask The Hire Talent questions that would help me determine the direction in follow-up interviews.

Contras:

Nothing. I truly enjoyed the software and we will continue to use it in the future.

hace 6 años

Hi Jon, Thanks for your review! We're glad to hear you find our assessment tools so helpful in selecting the best candidates for your positions.

Steven
president en EE. UU.
Construcción, 11-50 empleados

3 year user review

5,0 hace 3 años

My recruiting service Dream Business Coaching recommended to me.

Contras:

The reports do need some interpretation and I rely on my recruiter for that.

Catherine
Call Center Hiring Manager en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente de la reseña

Best option for small businesses due to price point and flexibility - great service too

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The best part of this experience was working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] - she was highly informative, flexible, prompt to answer questions.

Ease of use, great and prompt service from our rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], perfect price point for small business

Contras:

Some of the category descriptions could be better.

hace 2 años

Hey Catherine, Thank you for the review & feedback. We're glad you've had an overall great experience with us so far!

Kimberly
Front Desk Manager en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Very useful tool for hiring staff!

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: The customer service is above and beyond. My questions have always been answered in a timely fashion and the test results are almost immediate.

Very user friendly. Love that I can test and screen potential new hires prior to making a job proposal.

Contras:

The testing does seem to be very advanced. Would love a more simplified version.

Kenneth
Owner en EE. UU.
Materiales de construcción, 2-10 empleados

New user

Comentarios: Like it glad I subscribed. Helps me to scale re recruiting

Sourcing candidates. Bulk emails. Insights. CSV imports.

Contras:

Applying Insights to imported CSV candidate files. Phone & email addresses could be more accurate.

hace 3 años

Thank you for the review! We always appreciate feedback so if you have others at your company using our platform as well please encourage them to leave us a review, too!

Larena
HR Specialist en EE. UU.
Servicios individuales y familiares, 201-500 empleados

Pre-employment Assessments

5,0 hace 2 años

Provides insight on how most candidates will perform in the position they are being hired for.

Contras:

I cannot think of anything that I do not like about the assessments.

hace 2 años

Hi Larena, and thank you for the feedback. We're extremely glad to hear you've found value in our pre-hire assessments. We look forward to helping you and everyone else using them to find the best employees we can!

Yuval
President en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados

Exceptional Service

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Love working with Aaron. He is always available to help.

It's ability to track all employment related items (screening, testing, applications) in one place

Contras:

Takes some learning but The Hire Talent is great at helping with the learning aspect.

Susan
Susan
President en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Hiring is the most important thing I do and Hire Talent helps me make better decisions.

5,0 hace 6 años

Helping me select the right candidate. I can easily get to any candidates score so I can compare a new prospect's score to a good employee's score. Thereby making a better decision.

Contras:

I don't always know which test to use on candidates. I just call Fletcher to figure that out. And sometimes the test is not available for a while - a day.

hace 6 años

Susan, thank you for taking the time to review our testing. We're glad to hear the tools help you in selecting between candidates. We enjoy working with you!

Alex
Recruitment, Training and Development Manager en EE. UU.
Construcción, 51-200 empleados

Most Accurate Data Out There

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Accurate data that enables us to make smart hiring decisions.

Our company uses these assessments in our recruiting process, and we look for any positive or negative trends/behavior based on the data. The reports are easy to understand, and the process of having the candidates complete is seamless.