Calificación media

4,3 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4,1 /5

Sobre Itemize

Escaneo rápido de recibos y fácil creación de informes de gastos sobre la marcha o en la oficina. No te conformes con los estándares. Itemize.

Descubre más sobre Itemize

Mostrando 292 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Arshard A.
Chief Accountant
Contabilidad, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 28/3/2019

"The best finance manager"

Comentarios: When trying to handle year end taxes Itemize can come in handy. every transaction is stored in your personal folder, which comes in handy use when generating reports. Also, you can store all your receipts hereafter, there is no fear of losing any or hoarding a 100s of papers anymore. This makes finance managing very easy.

Puntos a favor: I need not save a bunch of receipts anymore for any unpredictable situations. I can just save it in the app, and if ever needed I can show use the pictures to show in stores and exchange my orders etc. Managing the expenses have become easier as I can enter the pictures easily into the expenses log.

Contras: The app sometimes crashes, which though is not a major drawback sometimes can be frustrating especially when you are in a hurry. And the categories are preset, sometimes we the users might prefer adding in their own categories.

• Publicado el 28/3/2019
Ike P.
  • Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 18/5/2016

"How did i live without Itemize?"

Comentarios: I am using the Itemize App to capture any and all my expenses.
i take a picture of the receipt and ...bingo it creates a record for me and translates the image into the data record in seconds. Amazing. sometimes i may enter the project that it is related to. for me it saves many hours of organizing my expenses. at the end of the month I print a detailed report for my CPA. and i am done. no limitation on the number of items i capture. i also log my mileage for tax/exp reporting. in addition credit card receipts are automatically added to the Itemize App. all of this for about $100 ANNUALLY. it saves me ten times in hours and mistakes and frustration.

Puntos a favor: easy to instal, a pleasure to use, reliable, AI technology, responsive customer service. flexible for multiple levels and variations of reporting. no limitation on quantity and size for one flat fee. most advance features of it kind.
Reporting function may be done also from the PC.

Contras: unlimited reports but reporting function initiation should be more uniformed.

por Itemize Corp. el 26/10/2016

Thanks for the great review! Please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] for future any suggestions or questions you may have!

• Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 18/5/2016
June G.
Retired Educational Administrator
Administración educativa, 5001-10 000 empleados

"Love this program!"

Comentarios: I believe it’s a little expensive, as I only use it for my household expenses. I am retired so I do not have business expenses. I would love a little bit of a discount next year if possible .

Puntos a favor: The spreadsheets I can print at the end of the year!

Contras: Some of the glitches are frustrating, such as entering the type of expense, any title with the first letter higher than an L is not showing up right now!

Freelance Writer and Editor
Redacción y edición, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 16/6/2020

"Don’t Get Lost in the Shuffle: Receipt Tracking Made Easy"

Comentarios: This software is great, as it takes away so much of the hassle and frustration I’ve experienced in the past when trying to keep track of and categorized my receipts and expenses. It’s like hiring an accountant for $10 a month!

Puntos a favor: The fact that I am able to take a picture of my receipt and have the important information imported into Itemize saves time and frustration! Not only can I store my receipts digitally, without worrying about keeping the paper copy, but I can also save them on the Cloud and access them from any device.
Another great feature is the ability to sort through my receipts based on various categories. But, best of all: I’m able to create PDFs and import all of my expense information into programs like Quickbooks and Excel.

Contras: I’ve encountered some bugs while using the program; however, most problems have been fixed with their latest update. Unfortunately, the app can run a bit slow. I also wish that they would lower the price point for the premium version (the only version that is worth it), however, in the long run, I probably saved just as much on taxes by being able to itemize my expenses accurately as I have spent subscribing to this app.

• Publicado el 16/6/2020
Chris C.
Administrative Support
Aerolíneas/aviación, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/11/2018

"Itemize review"

Comentarios: Our accounting department has used this product extensively to save us time as we go through invoices. We no longer need to have an associate enter every invoice we have. We are able to significantly cut our time on this task.

Puntos a favor: This software helps parse data from receipts, invoices, and the like, and I love that there is a software that can do all of this automatically for me.

Contras: The API has caused some issues for our company, but we have been able to get great help from customer service, and our IT personnel have been able to quickly implement their assistance.

• Publicado el 22/11/2018
Mathy W.
Flying Giraffe Travel, Oasis/Palm Coast Travel, a member of Signature Travel Network
  • Publicado el 8/3/2018

"Getting me organized with ease."

Puntos a favor: The ease of use is wonderful and it has enough options for me to keep track of business, personal and charity spending.

Chief Transformation Officer
Servicios financieros, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/11/2018

"Good app to track expenses"

Comentarios: The concept/app is very good, but need to improve the use for multiple countries

Puntos a favor: Great ACR capabilities, so identify most of the texts of the invoices.

Contras: Multi currency/countries does not work well. Do not have a favorites countries/currencies list so it is hard to add bills of other countries. Bug adding bills manually.

• Publicado el 17/11/2018
Ramon V.
Real Estate Agent
  • Publicado el 8/3/2018

"I like the app and use it to help me be more efficient with my time."

Comentarios: Efficiency and productivity

Puntos a favor: I like the ease of taking a photo of my receipts and having the app autofill the vendor and amount.

Contras: I do not like not being able to select pre-determined categories. I'd like a way to have a drop down of available categories to choose from.

Daniel L.
  • Publicado el 9/3/2018

"Great concept, but definitely needs some work to be a great product I would recommend"

Comentarios: When it works properly it makes accounting for my construction business quite easy. Unfortunately it has a tendency to be rather glitchy and doesn't actually export all the data that I input when scanning receipts which is frustrating.

Puntos a favor: The ability to code receipts to different jobs as well as the ability to add activity codes to each receipt

Contras: Activity coding is a good idea but the data downloads dont take any of the activity data so its ultimately not useful.

• Publicado el 9/3/2018
Ivor G.
Construcción, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/11/2018

"Thanks to Itemize"

Comentarios: It costs money and isn’t cheap, but it works for me and I can claim it back next year.

Puntos a favor: It means I don’t need to keep each receipt when I purchase work related items, just create a custom search and in a second the report is there, with receipts too if you want them

Contras: That I have to manually create a report for the financial year

• Publicado el 16/11/2018
Paul B.
2-10 empleados

"Itemize is pretty good"

Comentarios: Had some customer support issues when they were transitioning me from the original version to the new one and they weren't as responsive initially. It got better and the people I did talk to to get my account fixed were friendly and helpful. App itself is pretty good though it does have the capability to freeze up on occasion when trying to save a receipt. Don't love the subscription model, but it is what it is. I wish that Itemize would do better at automatically categorizing charges that are processed through Square, PayPal, etc when I forward the email to them. They don't track it back to the vendor, but instead it gets listed as Square/PayPal/other payment processor. It's funny because I forward my Itemize invoice that comes via email, and Itemize doesn't even recognize that it is an Itemize bill. Anyways, I think there is room for improvement, but it mostly serves my purposes pretty well which is saving my receipts for my business and categorizing them.

Puntos a favor: Quick, much better reading capability (OCR), pretty simple.

Contras: Recognize the emailed payment processing better -- so we see the actual vendor and not "Square". Wish there was a little more reporting/summarizing capabilities.

por Itemize el 26/10/2016

Thanks for the great review. Unfortunately with the automatic processing on digital receipts, we have to use the email address and logo from the original e-mail forwarded, this is something we hope to change in the future. Please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] if you ever run into any issues!

Henry H.
Financial services professional
Servicios financieros, 10 000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 26/10/2016

"Set your Business straight for year in taxes"

Comentarios: Your HELP HAS ARRIVED! Every year business owners scramble to put together year end summaries for taxes. Using the Itemize App. as a tool for preparing year end taxes is just like having a CPA year round. Itemize will record file every transaction from a credit card or checking account and file away in your personal account for year end taxes. As a Financial Professional client meetings, meals and entertainment, car mileage, and fuel oil are all dedications and I need all the help possible keeping this organized!
Thank you Itemized!
Hank Alaska

Puntos a favor: Organization of you business affairs

Contras: Not having ability to access all credit cards makes, like Cabela's VISA, Sears Citibank

por Itemize el 28/10/2016

Thanks so much for the great review, we have noted the additional requested credit cards and check in about adding them! If you ever have any suggestions or questions in the future please reach out to us at [email protected]

Sonu B.
Business Systems Analyst
Servicios financieros, 1001-5000 empleados

"Excellent financial tracker"

Comentarios: Love the ease of use and functionality that this app offers. Keeps all of my information in one place and makes it quite easy for access when needed. Will recommend to all. Worth the money.

Puntos a favor: Easy to use and access.

Contras: Crashing at times.

por Itemize el 26/10/2016

Thanks for the great review! We have recently released our most stable build to date so we hope that you do not experience any future crashing issues. We have noted your suggestions on the receipts and will add them in for future development. Please feel free to contact [email protected] for any questions or suggestions you have in the future!

C lynn M.
IT Tech
  • Publicado el 8/3/2018

"This app has saved me so much time!"

Puntos a favor: 1. Never have to look for a receipt again
2. Stores accept pictures of the receipts for returns
3. End of the year report for tax purposes - The is has saved me HOURS of year end time when doing my taxes

Contras: 1. Categories - wish I could just make my own and delete the other ones
2. Sometimes it's slow to connect to server so it takes a while to update my database.
3. Wish I could set up auto reports - where it would send them to my email monthly, yearly.

Gregory M.
Finishing Process Engineer
Automatización industrial, 2-10 empleados

"A descent app."

Comentarios: Generally, I never have time to fill out a form and/standard expenses report.
This is the only stand alone app that effectively allows me to log, organize and generate reports in a short time.

Puntos a favor: The easy way to photo record my receipts.
The ease of creating and emailing my reports

Contras: 1st, the application lacks in finding certain types of vendors. Not a lot of info in the provided lists to easily pic out the correct vendor. Especially with gas stations that have multiple locations in one community.
2nd, you don't allow for enough Tag entries. I'm a road sales guy and usually see more that 4 clients in one trip.