15 años ayudando a las empresas costarricenses
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre HelpCrunch

Un chat en vivo perfecto, automatización de correo electrónico y un servicio de ayuda sencillo en un software asequible que te encantará.

Descubre más sobre HelpCrunch

Easy to integrate in my app. Mobile app so I can answer customers asap.

Contras:

The Widget looks sort of hard on the edges when using it on pc.

Valoraciones de HelpCrunch

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

HelpCrunch tiene una valoración global de 4,8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 186 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado HelpCrunch antes?

Filtrar opiniones (186)

CEO en España
Internet, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Software con multitud de funcionalidades fáciles de manejar

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Destaco el tener en un mismo software la parte de live chat + email marketing. Ya no necesito software's como ActiveCampaign, etc... También knowledge docs...

Muy cuidado en los detalles, minimalista y a la vez muy completo. Me gusta mucho la integración entre live chat y email marketing. Es precisamente lo que yo estaba buscando.

Contras:

Necesita una app en Zapier que me han confirmado que está lista en pocos meses. En mi caso ésta debería integrarse con PayKickStart. Debería ser completa y no testimonial. La modificación de etiquetas en los contactos debería ser más ágil. Me han confirmado que nuevas funcionalidades al respecto llegan en breve.

Maister
Maister
CEO en Ucrania
Animación, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Switched from Intercom to HelpCrunch and very happy with this choice

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: HelpCrunch enabled effective team collaboration across website chat, social media, and email, all from a single inbox. By switching from Intercom to HelpCrunch, we've cut our support software costs significantly. We've also seen a notable increase in our support team's productivity thanks to built-in AI assistant, macros and saved replies.

What stands out with HelpCrunch is its fantastic support for large teams. Features like collaboration tools, private notes, saved replies, and macros are incredibly helpful. The ability to customize the live chat appearance far surpasses what Intercom offers. It's straightforward to use, avoiding unnecessary complexity with a clean and simple design. Navigation is a breeze with clearly categorized chats.

Contras:

The live chat sometimes loads slowly in certain locations. However, their customer success team is aware and is currently working on chat speed optimization.

Lana
Lana
CEO en Ucrania
Internet, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

The software that really helps

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: HelpCruch has everything we need to automate the process of catching leads, providing necessary information to them and don't let them forget about us after we had a chat.
All the features are pretty detailed which helps to create what you really need. For instance, a pop-up. You can select different styles, colors, there is no limit on what you do. That's why your work with HelpCrunch is a pleasure.
One more thing, that will definitely win your heart is outstanding online customer support HelpCrunch has. They treat you not as a random user, but like a friend. Furthermore, they do release the features you request. They are just fabulous :)

HelpCrunch has a user-friendly interface with all necessary features supported. I would say, the team has thought for us by creating top-notch functionality. It was a great surprise, uniquely different pop-ups, and automatic follow-ups. I would recommend to each new user to set up a demo call to see the full set of functions the HelpCrunch chat platform has.

Contras:

There is nothing I can list here :) Like... really nothing :)

hace 5 años

Lana, you made our team's day. Thanks for all the love! We're super glad to have you and supporthunt team as our loyal customers.

Andrew
MD en RU
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

Web software ok. Mobile app non-functional. Service non-existent

2,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Refused to allow me to cancel, even though I attempted to do so on the renewal date, and even though their app isn't working, so I can't respond to customers through the app. They suggested that I could enable email notifications - completely negating the point of instant response.

It was reasonably easy to install, although took a while to configure.

Contras:

Mobile app didn't work, so when I did get enquiries I wasn't able to respond, making it look like I didn't respond to my customers.

hace 4 años

Hi Andrew! We really appreciate your review. Indeed there were some issues with the mobile apps in the last few weeks which a very small part of our customers have, unfortunately, experienced. You were one of them. We do realize that this has affected your communication with customers and your business. We're terribly sorry for that and just wanted to let you know that we listen to all the feedback and try to react asap. We're rolling out a new update already this week which is aimed to dramatically improve both iOS and Android apps performance and overall user experience, fix the issues you've experienced + provide some new exciting features. We really hope you'll be able to try out the updated apps. Our team would be looking forward to your feedback! Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us at any time. Take care!

Valentyna
Valentyna
CEO en España
Desarrollo de programas, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Helpcrunch is a very efficient tool to deal with my customers

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Assisting us to provide direct support to clients on site and simplifies FAQ articles creation.

Helpcrunch panel is very easy to use, and it is very easy to be integrated to any channel you need. Also, AI asssitant helps us responds to questions faster, it gave my customer service a great reputation! I can also generate legit FAQ articles from prompts, saving me tones of time!

Contras:

It would be great to have even more AI features

Mitch
Mitch
Co-Founder en Canadá
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Great platform to directly connect with customers

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: So far it's been great. I saw many people raving about their customer support and yes, it is legendary! So far I've only interacted with them twice and it's been great!

I'm loving the macro systems which makes replying to help requests quick and easy, also the fact that you can connect and extend the functionality inside your app is going to be helpful. The best thing however I think is just how easy it was to get setup and start having real conversations with people.

Contras:

It's really a small thing, but I'm looking forward to when they can allow us to send verified email from our own domains. For the moment this isn't a deal killer for us, but it will be nice to have the highest deliverability possible using our own custom domains.

hace 5 años

Thanks so much for the kind words, Mitch!

Jelena
Jelena
Sales manager en Lituania
Ropa y moda, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Alternativas consideradas:

I have been using and testing numerous apps so far, and Helpcrunch is truly a winner.

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The best option for small businesses

User-friendly admin panel, great price, very helpful support, best-written knowledge base. The best alternative to Intercom. Lots of options. I am not even sure if I need a chatbot anymore, as there are enough options for using messages and popups. Easy to use for anyone. My newly hired inexperienced customer support agent just turned it on and understood all the features immediately.

Contras:

Sending verified emails from our own domain would be good to have. However, support agents say it is coming.

hace 3 años

Thanks for your review, Jelena! Custom email domains feature will be added in the future for sure.

Sumeet
Sumeet
Founder en India
Producción audiovisual, 2-10 empleados

The Intercom Slayer is Here

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We're very much satisfied with the HelpCrunch and it was our wise decision to switch from Zendesk Suite. They really helped us in the migration and setting up our accounts. The pricing is very affordable.

What did I like most? Everything! Literally from the white glove support to user-friendly APIs. Plus the Android App is so amazing and very developed.

Contras:

Nothing as such though we're looking for many more direct integrations with Salesflare and Platformly. Plus an SEO friendly Knowledge Base.

hace 5 años

Thanks a lot for the review, Summet! We really appreciate the kind words. Our SEO-friendly Knowledge base is coming already this month - we will for sure let you know when it's released so that you can implement it for your business.

Francisco
Francisco
CEO - Director en RU
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Solid, stable and easy to use platform

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We have increased the speed of our customer support team, happy customers and happy support agents.

Bugs free Easy to setup Affordable Stable and reliable Support Team Trustworthy

Contras:

Lack in some integrations to extend functionalities and integrate with CRM's.

hace 5 años

So great to see you've improved customer support team results with HelpCrunch! Be sure more integrations are coming later this year ;)

Susan
Susan
CEO en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados

Excellent Software With All the Bells & Whistles Included

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Our overall experience with HelpCrunch has been stellar and we've already made several extra sales that could have been lost because we were able to proactively reach out to website visitors and guide them along.

I've been looking for a help desk tool that combined the functionality of a helpdesk with the proactive in app messaging like Intercom. I've used both ZenDesk and HelpScout in the past and they just kept getting more expensive as they added features and functionality and it was getting cost prohibitive for our very small company. Now we have a solution that has everything we were looking for at a fraction of the cost.

Contras:

The only issue we've had is that there are so many features, the learning curve to understand and implement everything is a bit steeper than previous solutions. But that will go away as we continue to learn about and implement the tool.

hace 5 años

Fantastic to hear about your results, Susan! We're looking to improve every feature onboarding very soon, so that you can learn quicker why and how you may want to use certain functionality.

Tetiana
Manager en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

HelpCrunch Delivers Without the High Costs

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Our team has been able to provide faster and more efficient customer service since making the switch. The savings on operational costs have been significant too.

The AI editor is a lifesaver. It helps us quickly deal with common queries and frees up our team to handle more complex issues. Plus, transitioning from Intercom was smoother than expected—no headaches, no data loss.

Contras:

Would love more flexibility with the automation rules.

Max
Managing Director en Nueva Zelanda
Aerolíneas/aviación, Trabajador autónomo

Ever-improving, powerful alternative to Intercom

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Great customer service, willing to listen to any and all requests.

HelpCrunch was the clear choice for me because of their value for money services, compared to other expensive Support systems. They are continually improving and adding features which is great.

Contras:

I've been a customer for a couple of years and it was originally a more simple Chat solution but now they have developed and extended their platform with other features.

hace 5 años

It's awesome to have you with us, Max!

tijan
ceo en RU
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados

My experience with helpcrunch

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I have tried virtually most of the customer service software out there, zend desk, helpcrunch, freshchat and name it. I tried all of them for more than a year before deciding that HelpCrunch is the solution we need. I can begin to list the Pros and Cons of all of these software but I wont go into that. HelpCrunch has a fantastic customer service team. Thumbs up particularly to Constantine, a great guy who is always on hand to assist at anytime. They treat you like a family. They continue to allow me test their software even when my trial has expired. Like I said above, the only issue I see with this software is the shortcut on mobile and I hope it is resolved soon.

The software is easy to use and have some great features you wont find in the others.

Contras:

The safe responses are not working on mobile. This is the only downsize I see to this software and the team has assured me that it is been worked on. This shortcut is essential

hace 5 años

Hi Tijan! Thanks so much for such kind words, passed this to the entire team (you made Konstantine blush btw). Also, be sure that your feedback regarding saved responses on mobile is well taken - we will take care of this soon and notify you when done. See you inside HelpCrunch!

Maryna
Maryna
SMM Specialist en Ucrania
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great live chat and email marketing software

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Our whole support team uses HelpCrunch to chat with visitors and customers. We've checked many alternatives before, and HelpCrunch ticked all the boxes for us in terms of features. The price was the lowest when we last checked, so I have no problem recommending it to others.

- Having all the features we need in one platform - The chat is great, both feature-wise and in terms of its looks. I've never seen a software that offers that many customization option before. - Emailing our existing users and checking reports - Tracking performance of our agents is super easy - Pretty low pricing - Great support team

Contras:

We've faced some minor bugs during our time using the system, but those weren't really crucial to our performance and HelpCrunch team was pretty quick to address and fix bugs.

hace 5 años

Thanks for a detailed review!

Puneet
Puneet
Assistant Manager - Digital Marketing en India
Internet, 51-200 empleados

Easy to Use.

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We are trying to automate the email communication to be sent to our seller base based on actions they perform on our platform. Helpcrunch offers a great way to achieve our marketing as well as business goals.

The platform is easy to use and it's auto message functionality lets us connect custom data variables in our backend to theirs. And we are getting good email open rates so far.

Contras:

We are expecting some features around: 1) Connecting a custom email domain. 2) Reports for auto messages.

hace 5 años

Thanks for your review, Puneet! We're pumped you're seeing success with your marketing automation campaigns. We're definitely looking to add more features to our marketing software pretty soon which will help you in increasing your user engagement. Stay tuned!

Software informático, 2-10 empleados

Good alternative to Intercom

4,0 hace 4 años

Feature packed and with good support, HelpCrunch is a great alternative to Intercom. It has chat, notifications, emails, and targeted data triggers which helps you improve both product and onboarding users.

Contras:

It can get pricy too if you have a lot of users (operators) answering the chat.

hace 4 años

Thank you very much for your review. I'll forward your thoughts on pricing to our product team for review. Of course there're some services that are somewhat cheaper than HelpCrunch and even free, however comparing to Intercom we're more than affordable :) It would be really great if you could share your thoughts on other services that provide the same functionality as HelpCrunch does while being cheaper. This will definitely help us.

Tyler
Tyler
Director of Hitting/Player Development en EE. UU.
Deportes, 2-10 empleados

Best Intercom Alternative

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I started out on the free trial and loved it. Ended up getting one of their deals and stopped for a little while because our company was going through some issues. As we got back up, I bought an LTD and am so happy to use them again!

They have every function you need and are constantly adding more features

Contras:

I wish the widget had more features to customize the view. Such as the company logo

hace 5 años

Thanks, Tyler! By the way, you can definitely put your company logo inside the chat widget. It's the first setting you will find in the widget customization options. In case of any questions, you can always reach out to our support team via chat.

James
Co-Founder en RU
Internet, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Highly recommended, excellent support and easy to use

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Better customer engagement and ongoing customer relationship improvement.

I first found the HelpCrunch site when searching for alternatives to Intercom and had a brief chat with a live chat agent. I then re-visited 2 days later and was able to continue the conversation exactly where we'd left off. Their support is outstanding. The installation and setup of the software is impressively fast and very and easy to understand. I had it up and running on our site within 2 minutes. Their admin interface is easy to navigate too, I tested a chat message and it popped up instantly. We now use HelpCrunch daily to better connect with our customers. It helps us to onboard, support and retain our users better.

Contras:

It would be fantastic if an Android app was available so I could more easily talk to customers whilst out and about. However, it's pretty easy to respond via email if necessary.

hace 6 años

James, thanks so much for you warm feedback. We expect the Android app to be ready this week. Stay tuned!

Lazar
Lazar
Social Media Manager en Serbia
Redes informáticas, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Truly the best software out there

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: 11/10. Thanks to HelpCrunch, I managed to triple the engagement on my personal website and manage to simplify the process of giving stuff for free with a single click. Also, according to visitors, they had top notch thanks to HelpCrunch.

I’m using a pro version od LiveChat and I must say it is AWESOME! 🔥 While I was redesigning my personal website, I had a goal to make it truly unique, and HelpCrunch made it happen :)

Contras:

Everything is good, there’s truly nothing I dislike.

hace 5 años

Your review made our team's day! Thanks much, Lazar :)

Joe
CEO en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 2-10 empleados

Great Concept but needs work

4,0 hace 5 años

The idea of 3 in 1 is great , chat, ticket system and email marketing all in one is a plus.

Contras:

It seems to be confusing at times which chats are new and which are old and there are some limitations on how to setup the software, if some basic things were different will make this software much better

hace 5 años

Hi Joe! Thanks a lot for your review. Great to hear that you're able to use HelpCrunch to the fullest. Would be great to know more about what you found confusing about new/old chats and the setup. If you have a minute, please get it in touch with our team via chat, we'd love to learn more about the issues you're experiencing so that we can fix those asap. Thanks in advance!

Tecnología y servicios de la información, 10 000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Nice pricing options and supports migration from previous tool

4,0 hace 2 años

It has lot of things bundled(like knowledge base, chat bot, email marketing, etc.) in it with awesome pricing options. Their chat widget is highly customizable to have a consistent look and feel with my website.

Contras:

No such major cons, it is a nice tool. Only thing which they can improve is their basic price option. The basic variant should have some more features.

Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Good priced chat platform with great support

5,0 hace 4 años

We have used the platform for 9 months and have experienced constant development of features and great support when needed. They also take our feedback into consideration and have released several features that meet our demands.

Contras:

Reporting could be improved. We use tags on the chats to be able to report and learn from the topics, but there is no easy way of doing this at the moment.

hace 4 años

Thank you for your report. We have a few new reports coming soon. Stay tuned!

Irina
Markets Manager en Estonia
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy, but with a lot of options

5,0 hace 4 años

It's really easy to use, everything is logical. But if needed, you can use a lot of options given and make from it a complicated system of customer support.

Contras:

Can't point out anything specific, everything suits our needs.

hace 4 años

Irina, thanks for the review! We're glad to have Fitlap as our customer.

Elena
Elena
Internet Marketing Manager en Ucrania
, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great tool for chats and emails

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: It's much easier for our users to contact us via live chat, and for us, it's great to see all the history of communication

Helpcrunch allows us to engage with our users both via chat and email. All the history of communication is gathered in one place, so it's easy to see all the info.

Contras:

It would be great to see some kind of a knowledge base to let me quickly deal with all the features. Anyway, support team is always ready to help me.

Victoria
Victoria
Marketing Lead en Ucrania
Internet, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great tool for my business

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: These guys are very responsive to all my team’s requests.
For the price they ask, it’s definitely one of the best software.

I love it. Easy to set up and use. I especially like the way it looks like on our website - I was able to set it up exactly like I wanted.

Contras:

0 problems with the live chat in 3 months. Literally nothing I'd change, everything works as expected!

hace 5 años

Very nice of you! Thanks for the great feedback