Calificación media

• En general
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Todoist

Todoist ayuda a las personas a organizarse para que puedan vivir una vida más placentera y pacífica.

Descubre más sobre Todoist

Mostrando 1192 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Faith M.
Ropa y moda, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/1/2020

"Keeps Us Organized and On Task"

Comentarios: Todoist has been a game-changer for us. Its ease of use and interactive feedback helps us stay focused and achieve goals. They continue to work to improve it and a recent update has made using the app even easier. We are never without it when on-site or in the workroom.

Puntos a favor: We are theatre costumers who costume 12-14 shows a year. We use Todoist to keep track of all actors and their various costumes needed and the tasks required to complete those costumes. We love how easy it is to add new tasks to an existing one and how flexible each task can be. We can add a due date, assign a team member, and use labels to let us know what needs to be done or where it needs to be retrieved or bought from. It celebrates your productivity and emails you if a task is overdue as well as a report of how you did for the week. We can always tell if we did not use Todoist as faithfully as we should have during a project and in meetings the response to "How do we stay on task and organized?" is always "Remember to update and use Todoist!"

Contras: There is a 300 task limit to every project and we can easily hit that when we are first starting out and getting everything laid out for a show. It would also be nice to add an entire team to a project instead of individuals one at a time.

• Publicado el 17/1/2020
Yoana B.
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 27/8/2020

"Works really well until I had too many tasks and then...overwhelm!"

Comentarios: I really like the interace and ease of use, it's one of my favorite apps in terms of the UI. It's a really quick setup, the fonts are clean and easy to read, the tags and projects are colored nicely, it just wasn't the app that helped me actually get things done.

Puntos a favor: While I was using this software, I really liked the sleek and modern interface to add new tasks. It was quick, easy, and the UI was awesome. I wish all task management apps had an UI like Todoist. The tagging feature was also super quick to add, which saves me time adding tasks. The feature to reschedule tasks I didn't do based on the load for my week was good, not as good as Skedpal (which is why I switched) but better than I've seen in other task managemetn apps I've tried and used. I also really liked the minimalism of the screen, I never felt that it was too clunky or too many options being displayed at once and overwhelming me.

Contras: The reason I switched is because I had so many tasks added in I became overwhelmed. This isn't necessarily the apps fault, I should add time in my calendar to do a weekly review, etc... but it just wasn't happening. I switched to SkedPal because it schedules the tasks for me on my calendar, ensuring I get them done. With ToDoist, if something didn't get done, I would have an overdue task, and then need to schedule it into my calendar myself and spend time figuring out what time slot, etc..., then go back to Todoist if the time didn't work out, etc... it wasn't flexible enough to auto schedule and place it on my calendar with the option to roll over to the next day if not completed. (At least at the time that I used it). If it's not on my calendar, it doesn't get done because other things will fill my calendar and then I'm out of time and my Todoist tasks are not completed.

• Publicado el 27/8/2020
Laura P.
Production Coordinator
Producción audiovisual, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/9/2019

"Easy To Use, Not So Easy To Organice"

Comentarios: The founder of the company really likes it to keep track of what everyone is doing so I've been using it for the last 5 months (since I started in this company).
But anyway, I actually keep using the Notes App on Mac which is really similar to Todoist but I can keep my tasks private - which is something I wish I could do on Todoist, not sure if there is a way already but it's not very clear who can see what.

Puntos a favor: Me and my team really like how easy to use it is.
It helps keeping track of what needs o be done and lets other people know what's been completed.
It doesn't over complicate things and it's really good that you can have it on your phone and get updates on notifications.

Contras: I get that keeping it simple must be the main idea behind this app. However, I'd appreciate if some hierarchy could be applied when organising the tasks.
The way to organise projects on the left part could be, for example, group into folders so once a project is finished you could, for example, move it to an archive folder.
All the Karma points system and the notifications is a bit confusing or just not clear enough. Is it just to cheer you up when you've completed many tasks or has it got any actual purpose? But the most important: I wish tasks wouldn’t disappear from my inbox right when I complete them.
I wish I could still see them (maybe in a lighter grey colour) so I see what I've completed and then I could manually move them into a project folder when I don't want to see them anymore.
Also, I'd appreciate if some type of colour coding could be applied in some way.

• Publicado el 10/9/2019
Timothy K.
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/6/2020

"The Todo app I've been looking for!"

Comentarios: Been looking for a todo app which has syncing and multi-platform support and this comes out trumps. I can manage my work as well as personal tasks, schedule them, tag them. Coupled with PomoDone app I can timebox the tasks which is a great combo

Puntos a favor: Multi-device, syncing, can have hierarchies of tasks, can tag tasks, filter the easily and save filter searches. Android and web app is brilliant in particular

Contras: Reminders on Android could be improved, many of my tasks get swallowed up by other tasks and I miss reminders, being able to address stagnant tasks (ones I keep postponing I have ADHD so it happens a lot), Google Home app could be improved it's annoying to keep asking to talk to todoist instead of adding a task directly, also you can't schedule tasks in Todoist

Shanna T.
Social Media Specialist
Marketing y publicidad, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/1/2020

"Todoist: Where My Professional and Personal Lives Meet"

Comentarios: Todoist is reliable, simple and collaborative. It's less glitchy than other options, and has streamlined my life so now I can spend more time knocking out my tasks and less time prioritizing work and personal tasks through multiple different systems.

Puntos a favor: The Projects Feature is the absolute best part of Todoist! I was working between a few different programs (Outlook, Google Tasks, Google Notes, Smartsheet and Evernote), and needed one central place to keep notes and to-do lists for my personal and professional life. The collaboration tools allow me and my coworkers to share notes and to-do lists on joint projects, and me and and my husband to share home renovation punch lists and store to-buy lists, all in one central place. My life feels so much more streamlined since making the switch!

Contras: Since I've worked with so many different programs, I do miss certain functionalities of other programs: the Gantt-style like Smartsheet offers, the ability to sync with my email as seamlessly as Google and Outlook, and task contingency so that not all "to-dos" are shown at once, but overall I landed on Todoist due to it's simple interface and introducing any of the those features would take away from that. The one thing I would change for new users is that it's simple, but not intuitive to schedule recurring tasks. I had to Google the answer, and while it's easy (simple typing "every Monday" after the task does the trick) it seems like putting an icon would have been a no-brainer.

• Publicado el 6/1/2020
Sid B.
Event Manager
Educación superior, 5001-10 000 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/9/2020

"Almost perfect!"

Comentarios: Todoist is great! I use Todoist daily to keep track of all tasks. Everything that I need to do, I manage with Todoist. Works fantasticly!

Puntos a favor: Todoist is one of the best pieces of software I have ever used. Todoist is essential in my daily life. Without todoist, keeping track of tasks would get really messy. Todoist is easy to use but still has a lot of advanced features.

Contras: Todoist is nearly perfect. In the future, some more scheduling and tracking features could be added. It would be great if I could schedule projects in a Gantt chart and track the time I spend on tasks.

• Publicado el 11/9/2020
James R.
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 25/6/2020

"Worth upgrading to Premium"

Comentarios: Amazing - great support team as well.

Puntos a favor: My life runs on Todoist. I use it for work, family things and my personal life. I love the nested task lists and sub-folders. The newest update took that to a whole new level and I love the section you can add to organize things.

Contras: It can be a little hard to get used to, but once you do, you'll never want to leave!

Matthew G.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 3/9/2020

"Todoist helps me run both my personal and professional lives."

Comentarios: Todoist keeps me on track and ahead by reminding me what needs to be done and when.

Puntos a favor: I use Todoist every single day to help me manage my professional life - tasks at work in collaboration with peers - as well as my personal life - shopping lists and lists for things to do around the house.

Contras: The only thing at this moment I wish Todoist had was a way to view project completion stats.

• Publicado el 3/9/2020
Chris V.
Chief Executive Officer
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/7/2020

"All you need for task management"

Comentarios: We have been tracking the productivity from earlier to now, and discovered Todoist made a significant change!

Puntos a favor: Todoist is amazing! With the many features, beautiful UI and even productivity strategies explained and supported in the app, it's fantastic! It's cheap too!

Contras: I do not really have a lot to complain on. It requires training for employees though. Further, sometimes bugs and glitches occur.

• Publicado el 29/7/2020
Ubiratan N.
Consulting
Internet, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/4/2020

"Stopped in time"

Puntos a favor: I used Todoist for many years, it was really cool at first, but it stopped in time. I switched to Clickup for having many more features.

Contras: Easy to use. Intuitive. Very good mobile application.

• Publicado el 7/4/2020
Nigel M.
IT Manager
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 11/2/2020

"Get things done in style!"

Comentarios: I have become a ToDoist advocate and highly promote ToDoist to everyone I work with. My clients have now started to share projects with me and 1:1 collaboration is in place with as many team members that I need to work with.

Puntos a favor: ToDoist has been amazing! It's so simple to create shared projects and collaborate in tasks. Start by getting your team together to offload all the clutter from their minds and organise this into manageable workflows.
ToDoist has been great in reducing email, converse more in person and use the comment feature to communicate on each individual task.

Contras: I can't find any faults with it in all the years I've been using it. It's amazing!

• Publicado el 11/2/2020
Steve M.
Director of Digital Marketing
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 31/12/2019

"The to-do app I've actually stuck with for a long time"

Comentarios: It's superb for always being ready to go. I really love the Android widget that always sits on my home screen right next to my calendar and weather. It shows my task list for the day and I have no excuse for not knowing what needs doing.

Puntos a favor: I have used Todoist for almost 3 years now and it's the one to-do product that I seem to be able to stick with. I went through a variety of to-do-list managers before this, but somehow because of the wide range of platforms that it supports, including a browser extension, a native Windows app, mobile apps, and a native Mac app, Todoist meets my needs really well. So I guess the feature I like the most is it's ubiquity and speed--it's always close at hand. It can even be the default to-do manager on an Alexa device, which is really nice because you don't have to say "open Todoist" or something like that.

Contras: The free version is really limited. I had the paid version for quite a while and then switched back, but miss a few of the paid features. Even simple things like seeing completed to-dos aren't available unless you pay, so consider the free tier to be VERY limited.

• Publicado el 31/12/2019
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/12/2019

"Good value for your money"

Comentarios: I mostly use Todoist to manage my daily routines. But there are still rooms for improvement for teamwork.

Puntos a favor: Keyboard Shortcut is one of the best feature of Todoist. Having the ability to set all information such as time, project, label, etc task without leaving your keyboard is very useful when I plan the tasks for the next day.S

Contras: Sometimes I want to add notes for a task, currently, I have to create the tasks first, then click on each tasks and add the notes, this is a bit cumbersome. Having ability/keyboard shortcut to add notes during task creation would be really helpful.

• Publicado el 5/12/2019
Kristen G.
Web Designer
Diseño, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 3/12/2019

"The perfect tool for keeping your to-do list organized"

Comentarios: I use ToDoist to keep track of tasks sent to me by clients. I don't use it for project management, extensive notes, or workflow so much as a simple to-do list of projects that need to be completed. Sometimes you don't need to write a lot of details - you just need to be sure you do the task and todoist is the best software I have found for that. Love it!

Puntos a favor: I love how it's a no frills to-do list I can access on my computer and phone. I love being able to set up different projects, due dates, and sub tasks. It also helps me with my EOM invoicing so I know what I did for each client.

Contras: I wish I could get more features for free. The comment feature and ability to set reminders look great. Although, Todoist does send me an email every day letting me know what's on my list, so that is very helpful even without reminders.

• Publicado el 3/12/2019
Billing Specialist
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/10/2019

"How would I live without it?"

Comentarios: Overall, I wouldn't change anything about the layout of Todoist. I could not stay organized or finish a good portion of my job without Todoist. It's relatively simplistic, but I love that about it, and I appreciate the intuitiveness of the tool in general.

Puntos a favor: Todoist is very easy to use. I like that I can create a task and add as many notes to it as I need. When I don't have the time or brain power to finish a project at the end of the day, I create a task in Todoist so I can pick up where I left off the next day. It's easy to move the due date on any task if anything changes. The most significant way I use Todoist is to fill in the gaps on any work processes that are not fully automated. I set tasks out in the future all the time to make sure the final step is compete. Without Todoist I would be at a loss!

Contras: The only thing I don't like about Todoist is it doesn't always log my completed tasks immediately. When I mark a task as completed, it should disappear from my list right away, but sometimes it doesn't update until I have refreshed the page. I'm guessing this is an issue that will be solved by the Todoist team soon.

• Publicado el 5/10/2019
Aprendizaje en línea, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/8/2019

"What Did I Do Before Todoist?"

Comentarios: I've definitely seen myself become more productive with the integration of Todoist in my life. I've gotten in a good habit of writing tasks down in Todoist as they come so I'm not forgetting anything. I love that you can just easily have the list in front of you at all times to constantly remember what you have to do. The biggest thing has been the reoccurring tasks - I've been able to keep up with some tasks that can be menial and sometimes slip to the back burner on busy days. I love tracking my progress and really seeing how much I have improved with Todoist.

Puntos a favor: What I love about Todoist is how easy it is to organize all my to-dos and tasks for a day and where they fall on my list of priorities. I love being able to quickly jot things down as I'm running from meeting to meeting and integrate it into my Outlook so I get reminders if something slips. Having the option to make something occur weekly has also helped me remember things that sometimes I can let fall in the back of my mind. I've been able to track my progress on how well I've been doing and seeing the number of recurring tasks that I have kept after is so rewarding. As a visual person, I love the color coding to help with prioritizing. It also helps when you have multiple teams in Todoist, so you can assign them the tasks and they know which level of priority the tasks are. Overall, Todoist has changed the game in how I organize and get things done.

Contras: Sometimes I do experiences glitches with the Outlook plug in and the tasks don't always integrate with my calendar to update me. I also can get too many updates for my recurring tasks sometimes as well, which doesn't happen too often, but is still something that can throw me off through the weeks. Sometimes the templates available aren't always the most efficient for that area of work (i.e. the content calendar one is a little too simple and doesn't always organize the content super clearly). There aren't that many cons to Todoist in my opinion!

• Publicado el 21/8/2019
Scott B.
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 1/8/2019

"Intuitive product, quick to implement"

Comentarios: I'm a proud premium member because the software does its job and doesn't get in my way. I use it for both my work and personal tasks, but separating the two out is really simple to do.

Puntos a favor: I've tried dozens of systems for my day-to-day tasks, and finally landed on Todoist a couple years ago. The natural language processing for entering in tasks makes it easy to type something in using the iOS app and pick up where I left off later on my Mac. Typing in a date automatically adds the date information, which means I can just type "add photo to new blog post tomorrow" and have the task on tomorrow's list without having to fiddle in menus. As they say, it just works.

Contras: Things that "just work" tend to have their little nuances that mean sometimes it doesn't just work. Todoist is constantly pushing out updates behind the scenes through their server back-end, which means you're always on the latest version of the software even if you don't update the client software. Sometimes that means they move too fast and break things. There have been multiple occasions where the software suddenly doesn't work as expected and I have to wait a couple hours for them to push out a fix. Perhaps their testing procedures will meet enterprise expectations eventually, but this is normal for cloud services these days...

• Publicado el 1/8/2019
Software Developer
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/7/2019

"A Fully Featured Task Management Solution for Individual and Organizations"

Comentarios: My overall experience with Todoist is very satisfactory and will recommend Todoist to most of the people. The UI is fantastic, feature set is almost complete, integrations and API are nicely done and pricing is very effective. If they can add some additional features like custom day start and end time and also durations for tasks, it will be a 5 star rated task management solution.

Puntos a favor: The things I liked the most about Todoist is its feature set. It has got nearly all the features you can ask from a task management service. Also, integrations is a strong point of Todoist. It has a two way Google Calendar sync, also integrates well with Zapier and IFTTT. The API provided by Todoist is very powerful and lets a user/developer automate stuff to a deeper extent.

Contras: The thing I liked the least about Todoist is lack of duration of tasks. There is no way to set a start and end time to the task which can lead to various miscalculations. Also, there is no option to set custom day start and end time, which can be problematic for some people.

• Publicado el 22/7/2019
Rob C.
Marketing Copywriter
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/5/2019

"Changed how I work & live"

Comentarios: I use Todoist to manage just about everything I do, in the office and out. I've found it is particularly useful for breaking up lengthy task lists into day-to-day chunks of activity, as well as for creating plans for long-term work that needs to be picked at over time. With Todoist, I find myself much less likely to forget tasks that need doing, and to approach my work in an organized, methodical fashion.

Puntos a favor: No exaggeration, adopting Todoist as the app for tracking projects, chores, and other to-dos had a profound benefit to my productivity. The interface is fantastic, and integrations with IFTTT, Google Calendar, and heaps of other software makes it easy to automate the addition of tasks to your list or schedule. The reminders, though, are what really changed the game for me. Being able to schedule reminders not only for particular dates and times, but for when you enter particular areas is an incredible benefit. For instance, it makes it easier remember to pick something up when you're physically at the store, or to check on the status of a project as soon as you arrive at work. Finally, the karma and productivity streak systems, for those who like a little gamification, are nice tools for motivating yourself to stay on top of things. Many of these features require or work best with a Premium subscription, which I endorse purchasing, but Todoist is also a great app as a free service. Try it out; you won't be disappointed.

Contras: The biggest issue I have with Todoist is that while the web and mobile applications are top-notch, the Windows 10 native app is missing features, particularly in regards to notifications. Sync is also inconsistent with that app. It's easy enough to get by without touching the native app, but I would love to see it fixed.

• Publicado el 14/5/2019
Home Inspector
Propiedad inmobiliaria, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 19/4/2019

"Streamlined Planning on All Devices"

Comentarios: I used Todoist a few years back and loved it. I then switched to a different platform for one reason or another, but ended up coming back to Todoist for its ease of use and ability to have recurring tasks. I use it for my personal tasks as well as for my business tasks.

Puntos a favor: I use Todoist for both my personal task manager as well as my business task manager. I'm a work-from-home mom with a growing business and I like that I can seamlessly use this for ANY task I need to complete. I am able to put household chores, personal projects and work projects all in one. It allows me to organize and categorize all of my to-dos I add. I love that I can have this on my desktop, tablet and phone and they seamlessly update constantly. It helps me know what needs to be done wherever I am. The other thing that I absolutely LOVE and saves me tons of time is that I can make some tasks recurring. I am able to add weekly, daily or monthly tasks to my to-do list. This has helped me so I never forget a task or skip doing things that come up just once in a while. When life gets really busy, and unexpected things come up I can easily change my tasks to a different due date. This makes a world of difference in actually getting my tasks done. Instead of having a to-do list a mile long, I can re-prioritize what I have left and add it to different days as needed.

Contras: My only complaint is that I'm not able to see what I've checked off in the free version. Sometimes a task will get accidentally bumped and marked as done on my phone, and I have no way of going back to retrieve what it was without paying. The other thing I wish there was in this software was a way to add these items to my calendar. I use Google Calendars, and it would be really nice to be able to take a task and place it on my calendar schedule as well to keep my life super organized.

• Publicado el 19/4/2019
Snowsports School Director
Servicios e instalaciones recreativas, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/12/2018

"A Highly Capable Task Management System"

Comentarios: This software has been highly effective at helping me track not only personal tasks but organize business projects amongst a team that operates in a non-traditional office environment. By utilizing Todoist, we have ensured more effective tracking and increased our completion rate of tasks. It also allows for an easier sharing of information, allowing everyone to be informed.

Puntos a favor: Todoist is an excellent task management system that works well for both personal and business use. It offers the ability to easily organize projects and sub-projects as well as breaking tasks into smaller steps under one heading. It does take a traditional list format, as opposed to the visual card layout of Trello, but many people may find that they prefer this style. The following features are ones that I have found to be extremely valuable in my roughly two years of using this software:
--Comments - the ability to make multiple comments on a task and even attach files has been great for both my personal and professional project management workflow.
--Assigning tasks - being able to assign tasks to specific team members is great for managing complex projects and tracking accountability.
--Integrations - integrations with popular services such as Outlook, Spark, Slack, Siri, Alexa, etc. make it easy and convenient to add tasks from anywhere. The ability to easily add an email is especially helpful.
--Labels - the ability to label tasks and projects and then filter based on those labels is extremely helpful.
--Natural language input - the ability to quickly and easily add a date, reminder, file in a project, or assign a person during the initial creation step makes it much easier to create detailed tasks.
Overall, I've found this software to be useful and would highly recommend both the free and premium versions.

Contras: Sometimes, depending on the OS, the interface can be funky. For example, I find the interface for iOS/mobile to be slightly harder to use when it comes to easily rearranging projects/tasks or making comments quickly. I'd also like to see better visual organization in the form of custom icons for tasks. Though the ability to change colors exists, this often isn't enough during complex use. It would also be highly useful to assign tasks to multiple people or groups, instead of one particular person.

• Publicado el 21/12/2018
Joshua K.
Servicios para el consumidor, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/5/2018

"As both a business owner + someone with a busy personal life, Todoist helps keep me on track!"

Comentarios: ToDoist has allowed me to keep track of my endless list of to-dos across both my business and personal life.

Puntos a favor: I've used several "To-Do" list apps in the past, but none of them have ever stuck, until ToDoist. What started as a way for me to keep track of work tasks quickly became my go-to app for keeping me honest with my never-ending list of to-dos both in business and personal life. The ability to create multiple to-do lists and share them with multiple (and unique) people sets us up for success and accountability. I also love being able to assign a task to somebody on the shared list and provide a due date for each individual task. I've also connected ToDoist to my Amazon Echo Dot, so I can ask support team to add items to my shopping list or tasks to my to-do list. When a task is completed and checked off by someone other than me, I love that I get a mobile push notification confirming that fact, in real time. Finally, having the app on my phone along with on my iMac makes for seamless use regardless of where I'm currently working. Overall, I've been very satisfied with ToDoist!

Contras: There are some quirks to the program, but nothing that turns me off from using it. For example, each list is considered a "Project" and each project can have sub-categories. When adding a new task to a project, you are not given the option of a sub-category. Therefore, the task defaults to the bottom of the list. You then have to scroll to the bottom and drag/drop the task under the sub-category you want it to be in. I sometimes accidentally drop it in a fashion that it creates a sub-sub-category and then I have to manually change everything in that sub-category back over. I also have not found value to the Productivity Score I am given on a daily basis, along with a lifetime score. I appreciate the psychological benefit of game-ifying your to-do list, but it's just not something I find necessary.

• Publicado el 10/5/2018
Yaroslav K.
Information Technology Major
Educación superior, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 9/5/2018

"Your personal assistant everyday, everywhere || Best portable task manager"

Puntos a favor: *Flexibility
You can use browser, android, ios, windows, mac device, apple watch, android wear or even use a gmail or outlook.
Todoist is right there for you.
*UI
It has the most welcoming UI of all todo managers. Of course, tastes are different. But I believe, no-one would disagree that Todoist is well made and developed with Love.
*Scalability and features No being a full scale CRM does not stop Todoist from having everything you might want to have for your everyday simple lists, reminders and tasks. Todoist offers such features as a great approach to structure of tasks, flawless work on the prioritizing tasks and creating simple lists. *Integrations and little things
Todoist offers a broad range of features out of the box, such as projects, links as tasks, scheduling and calendar integration.
You always forget to pick up or buy something. Or want to prepare for the day by creating a simple todo - this app is for YOU.

Contras: 1. More integrations needed. First of all calendars - at the moment the work there is mostly messy and is not optimized. It would be nice to have it in a compact and comfortable tab (calendar tab) and also add calendars on the go and display tasks or meeting in todoist. That would be a huge leap ahead. 2. Pricing of Todoist is not smart, to my humble opinion. First of all, they don't offer monthly payments, why not? Yes, I agree it's cheaper to pay for a year. But what if I am not sure. There are many todo apps and the pricing might be the only thing that would stop people from using todoist constantly, students for example. Would it not be nice to have more flexibility and options there.

• Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 9/5/2018
Zoran L.
Multimedia Freelancer
  • Publicado el 11/4/2018

"An easy to use, versatile, productivity and organization multi-platform app."

Comentarios: Todoist is great for scheduling and deadlines and is an excellent collaboration tool. It is available on many platforms both online and offline, easily syncs and has an offline functionality. As a productivity tool, Todoist is great for teams allowing 50 people per project. It features the centralized team billing, management log-in tracking and priority support at an affordable price. It takes some thought and time to customize and use the product. The free version is restrictive, but the paid version offers a 30-day trial that uses a credit card information and is easy to cancel. Also, it is relatively affordable with a monthly plan. I highly recommend Todoist for freelancers, small, medium, and even large businesses.

Puntos a favor: Real-time Data Synchronization among the different platforms.
30-day trial and easy to cancel.
The end of trial email reminder.
Many ways to measure and visualize progress.
Variety of platforms, apps, and plugins supported as follows: Web, Win, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android, Android watch, Apple watch, extensions for Chrome, Safari, and Firefox.
Email plugins for the Outlook and Gmail.
It integrates with hundreds of applications such as Google Drive, Dropbox, IFTTT, and Pomodoro.
Great social media presence.
An excellent support blog and support help guide center.
Todoist Sync and REST API for creating custom tasks and custom integration sync.
Customizable shortcuts are available everywhere, regardless of the plan.
Shared project settings.
Quick add task feature.
Project, label, reminders priority and a quick comment.
Productivity meter.
It has many options available for editing tasks.
Available in 17 languages.
Available in 10 multi-color themes.
Daily and weekly goals.
Motivational features.
Backup downloads.
Automatic downloads.
Google Calendar 2-way sync integration.
An email notification controls.
Centralized team billing.
It adds projects, labels, and filters to the favorites.
It adds and removes users easily.
The Todoist for Web changelog contains details for the web, plugin, and desktop versions of Todoist.

Contras: Not a straightforward way to sign up with an existing account on an Android app.
The trial requires a credit card info although it is easy to cancel.
An Android app does not move to the SD card.
Free version for Android lacks reminders/alerts.
It limits the list to 200 active projects and tasks per project in the premium version. It should be unlimited.
2048 characters per task name and 255 characters per project name It should be more than that.
The interface takes some time to master and lacks consistency.
The calendar feature is missing.
Personal and business lists are not plainly separated.

• Publicado el 11/4/2018
Richard S.
201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/1/2018

"An elegant cross-platform project manager that works wonderfully for individuals and small teams."

Comentarios: I've used Todoist for over 4 years, and it helps me manage both my work and personal projects. I use it for everything from grocery lists to large software development projects, and it works great no matter how big the project gets.
The flexibility has made a huge difference. Over the years I've changed the way I work, and instead of having to go search for a new app, I can just change the labels and filters that I use to create a completely different workflow.
I love that I can access my tasks and projects on my computer, phone, tablet, and even directly within Gmail. This makes it a great place to capture things that I want to do later. It's helped me stay on top of things and succeed in school, work, and at home.

Puntos a favor: I enjoy the incredible language recognition that makes it easy to capture tasks, set due dates, priorities, organize tasks by project, and apply custom labels to tasks. It's very simple and easy to use, which is uncommon among professional project management apps.
It is easy to break projects into sub-projects, and use sub-tasks to help break big tasks into manageable pieces. This makes it a perfect fit for small businesses or teams.
It also has great collaboration features, such as sharing tasks with others, assigning tasks and sub-tasks to individuals, and attaching files and comments to tasks or projects.
Todoist has an app for every operating system, including browsers, phones, desktops, the web, and even smart watches. I personally love the Chrome browser extension and Gmail integration.
I love the custom filters, they are incredibly powerful and allow you to build your own workflows. I use filters and labels to organize my tasks by location, by priority, by the amount of time each task will take, and by due date.
Todoist integrates with many other products such as Google Calendar, DropBox, Google Drive, Slack, Google Assistant, and dozens more. Todoist works hard to be everywhere and integrate with everything, making it a really powerful tool.

Contras: Todoist only lets you view your tasks in list form. Most project planning tools give you a calendar view, a Kanban board view, or some other types of visualizations.
You also can't set due dates on projects themselves, and don't have a way to mark a project as completed. You can compensate for this by using sub-tasks instead, but it can get annoying at times.
The UI is very simple, and doesn't give you much control over themes. You can change the color of the title bar, but that's about it.

• Publicado el 19/1/2018