15 años ayudando a las empresas costarricenses
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Kangaroo

Programa de fidelización digital para empresas con aplicación de marca. Marketing automatizado, motor de descuentos, módulo de sorteos, asistencia.

Descubre más sobre Kangaroo

Contras:

The time it took to create the app was a little longer than expected, but was understandable as we also had API integration with another company which caused some of this delay.

Valoraciones de Kangaroo

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Kangaroo tiene una valoración global de 4,7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 112 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (112)

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Kangaroo antes?

Filtrar opiniones (112)

Simon
Simon
Managing Director en RU
Alimentación y bebidas, 2-10 empleados

Great Loyalty Software for Hospitality Businesses

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Excellent. The team are quick to respond to any queries we have, and are actively contacting us to keep us up to date with new developments etc.

The sales & support team are both excellent. So often with software you buy from over enthusiastic sales people to then discover a product which isn't fit for purpose. The software is highly customisable, and the team are proactive in reaching out to make sure you are getting the most from your ongoing investment.

Contras:

The backend is a little clunky, seems a little old fashioned and is lacking some functionality.The email marketing engine is a little outdated, and it would be far more preferable to allow all of the functions which only work internally to be available to those using an external email client, like Mailchimp.

hace 8 meses

Hi Simon, Thanks for your review, we appreciate your feedback! We're glad you've had a positive experience with our sales and support teams thus far and that the solution is working well for your business. There is a new version of the portal available that is more user-friendly with an updated UI. Additionally, our team is in the process of updating the email marketing engine in the coming months. If you have any further questions about the backend, please reach out to us at [email protected]

Keira
Marketing Manager en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

Switched to Kangaroo From Fivestars

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: We work with [sensitive content hidden] and he has been great about helping us whenever we can't figure something out or helping us find solutions when we encounter a limitation or need a workaround.

We switched from Fivestars as we are expanding to e-commerce and needed a provider that could work with us due to being in a regulated industry. We like that we can do targeted marketing based on behaviors , recent purchases, visits interests, tiers, etc. These metrics are important to understand your customers. Kangaroo customer service has been great about finding a solution when we encounter limitations within our industry or software integrations. There is an integration with Klaviyo as well, so that is nice to have. We got this software because it integrates with Lightspeed POS as well.

Contras:

I hope the developers can allow us to manually export our own customers lists via a filter/csv download in the future instead of the user needing to rely on Kangaroo each time. I would recommend Kangaroo using an unlimited email system, up to 10,000 emails or a similar system and build that into their contract instead of the credit system, as emails don't cost the same as SMS texts. Most providers are using the credit system and this would set them apart.

tim
president en Canadá

good product

3,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: fairly good prdouct

nice simple product to use ... nice to be able to provide customers with rewards ...

Contras:

missing some features that another product had ... need to be able to let people know when they have a discount ...

hace 4 años

Hello Tim, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're pleased to hear that our loyalty software is easy to use and your customers enjoy collecting rewards. As for notifying members when they have a discount, Kangaroo offers several options. Customers may be notified by email automation, SMS Text or push notifications via the APP. I will have our support team reach out shortly to address your concerns. Thank you once again for choosing Kangaroo Rewards. We appreciate your business. Best Regards, Team Kangaroo

Aimee

FiveStars to Kangaroo Transition

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: The transition to Kangaroo has been a learning process, but overall I am satisfied with the product. The redemption is streamlined and the marketing will be manageable once it is setup. The setup was more cumbersome than I had planned on, but that comes with any transition.

The overall transition has gone smoother than I expected. I like that the program integrates with Shopify POS. The staff feels it is easier to use and there are fewer steps than FiveStars. Customer support has been available and checked in multiple times to ensure the transition was working. Our customers like that they don't have to enter their information. It's easier for them.

Contras:

The customer list transferred into Kangaroo, but not into Shopify, which leads to the risk of duplicate customers or no names attached to customers. The auto marketing campaign does not have wording setup and the offer expiration is not able to convert to the actual dates it expired.

Kait
General Manager en EE. UU.
Medicina alternativa, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Thanks [sensitive content hidden]!

4,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Having a rep, [sensitive content hidden], be available whenever we need him has been a huge help. He quickly responds to emails and is able to schedule video meetings to help us navigate our account.

Contras:

The way it discounts transactions on Lightspeed. It applies discounts as a payment which makes it difficult for us to provide in store promotions and limit the discounts being applied to one transaction.

Clarissa
Consultant en EE. UU.
Productos cosméticos, 2-10 empleados

So far, so good!

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Very pleasant team and the reps are very hands-on to walk you through every step.

I've really enjoyed working with the Kangaroo team. It's not your traditional loyalty program but they make it super easy to navigate and walk you through how to use all the features. Easy set up and very hands-on team. [sensitive content hidden] is great!

Contras:

I think the user interface is not as intuitive as others but it doesn't make or break the switch. We're happy with the switch we made.

Aaron
Retail Director en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Great service overall, needs a little tweaking

4,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: I do love the sales and support team, really a top group of people and very helpful. I would personally like less options that work flawlessly over too many options that have some clunky things about them.

SMS messages for marketing and the Loyalty integration into Lightspeed has really helped keep our customers in one place for communication. Sales and Support is amazing. [sensitive content hidden] has helped me more times than I can count!

Contras:

With the introduction of eCommerce and the ever changing technology involved to integrate etc, there are some improvements that Kangaroo can do to make this product change from good to great. I love the support staff, they all really are the best but on the back end, it seems like they cannot implement things fast enough and there are a lot of small user friendly type changes that need to be made.

Fatima
Owner en RU

Exceptional Customer Service

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

So easy to set up, and whenever we had even the smallest question the team was so excellent about communicating and helping us out

Contras:

None- no cons so far, everything has been lovely

Lea
Lea
Managing partner en Líbano
Alimentación y bebidas, 11-50 empleados

Great loyalty software

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

The customer support is fantastic. He regularly checks in to ensure everything is going smoothly. Whenever I discover a new feature, he patiently guides me through the entire process. He is very involved and makes learning the app effortless!

Contras:

The Kangaroo team is absolutely amazing, and we are thrilled with everything at the moment.

Great product

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

The team. From pitching to onboarding sessions!

Contras:

Nothing yet! All looks good to us so far!

Andre

Alternativas consideradas:

A Rewards System that Grows with Your Business

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Customer retention is very vital to several businesses. Many people hate how cell phone service companies always try to market to get new customers into contracts while neglecting their long time customers and not providing the best service/deals/etc. I see the majority of my sales from 80% as returning customers. So it's important to me to keep reminding them that I should be a destination for their shopping. The rewards does a great deal to keep bringing people back to me while I utilize social media to attract new customers.

I love how Kangaroo Rewards integrates with my Lightspeed POS system. It is very straightforward and easy to use. I can customize how my customers receive points/rewards/bonuses and more! It feature automatic campaigns that reach out to my at-risk customers that reminds them that I still should be part of their shopping experience/reminders. I like the support the company gives to the users. They are always willing to improve the rewards system and also willing to listen to make changes that I find not useful/difficult/confusing. We are part of the top 5 users of Kangaroo Rewards in the franchise that I am in and it's been a great experience so far!

Contras:

My major complaint to the company was the layout on the administrator's website. I find it very difficult to navigate and find exactly what I need. Some of the self-service FAQ's have been down for a bit but they are finally back up. At a conference I attended, Kangaroo Rewards assured to me that there is an update coming and will be available soon that addresses all my concerns! So it's exciting to see that they are listening to user feedback.

hace 4 años

Hello Andre, Thank you for the glowing review! It was a pleasure meeting you at the conference and we're thrilled that our software is helping to contribute to the success of your business! Thank you for your ongoing support and fidelity, we appreciate your business. Warm Regards, Team Kangaroo

Andrea
General Manager en EE. UU.

Kangaroo review

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We love having an easy loyalty program that is really good. I like how we've been able to customize it for our slowest day (Wednesdays) to give more points. I am able to reach someone quickly in customer service when I need to.

No app is required! This is huge to customers and has encouraged many people to join it. I like that it is based on phone number as well because I think that is easier for people to remember than an email. I love the features with the text/email blast options.

Contras:

We have been integrating this into our new point of sale system from our old point of sale. We've run into some issues with points/settings not correctly transferring over. I also wish there was a more efficient way to show points on the receipt- right now points are only shown if you replace the notes section in the point of sale. This is more of an integration issue that I hope can be worked out.

hace 4 años

Hello Andrea, Thank you for the positive review. We are happy to read that our program is working well for you especially as a tool to enhance business on Wednesdays. Our support & development team will look into your issue regarding displaying the points on the receipt for your new POS system. Thank you for your continued support and fidelity. we value your business. Best Regards, Team Kangaroo

Scott
Fuente de la reseña

Three years growing our business with Kangaroo

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Excellent tool for our company. Much better than the plastic cards which cost more and customers lose. Or the paper punch cards we used before the plastic.

Easy to use, easy to train employees to navigate and log customer points.

Contras:

It's a two step process with input into our POS. It would be nice if it could be integrated.

hace 4 años

Hello Scott, Thank you for the fantastic review! We're happy to hear that Kangaroo is working well for your business. We're always thrilled to hear that our program is easy, effective and provides great value. Thank you for choosing Kangaroo Rewards, we appreciate your business. Best Regards, Team Kangaroo

Hailey
Director, Marketing and COmmunications en Canadá
Diseño, 11-50 empleados

Style Rewards at Interior Design House

4,0 hace 4 años

Easy to setup UX is straightforward affordable

Contras:

Design of the UX How it needs to be administered using the tablet and not on the PC Backend isn't as straightforward as I would like - newsletters aren't user friendly

hace 4 años

Hello Hailey, Thank you for taking the time to review our loyalty software. We're thrilled to learn that the program is bringing great value and is straightforward to use. We are presently evaluating the user experience to optimize the pain points you mentioned. Thank you for choosing Kangaroo Rewards and we appreciate your business. Regards, Team Kangaroo

Joseph
Web Developer en Líbano
Productos cosméticos, 51-200 empleados

Great product

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: The support team is amazing, specially [sensitive content hidden], he follows up with us on a frequent basis, just to check whether we need anything, plus very responsive when it comes to colleagues requests/concerns shared with him.The onboarding team was amazing as well, I still remember both of them [sensitive content hidden].

I honestly was amazed by the all in one marketing platform. The marketing team can run everything from this dashboard without having to leave it.

Contras:

Nothing actually. I am happy that the team is open for suggestions, even the upper management as well. They never disappoint us in terms of new integrations we would like to have available.

Katerina
General manager en Chequia

Kangaroo Rewards

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall it is a good app and customers like it because it gives them an opportunity to collect points with every shopping.

Kangaroo rewards is fairly easy to use. Layout is clear and ads are not overpowering.

Contras:

With frequent updates on one of our tablets we need to go directly into play store and click update manually, it doesn't do it itself. Sometimes system freezes.

hace 4 años

Hello Katerina, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're proud to hear that your customers are enjoying earning points and that Kangaroo software is easy for you to use and manage. We will look into automating the system updates to enhance your user experience. Thank you for your continued support and fidelity. Best Regards, Team Kangaroo

Scott
Business Manager en RU
Alimentación y bebidas, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Simple but effective and slick

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: We are really pleased with the experience and customer service we have, and continue o receive. From start-up and with any ongoing issues, the support has been quick and any issues resolved straight away. Special mention to [sensitive content hidden] for the knowledge and assistance in navigating and curating all elements of the app.
We can't imagine not having this offering for our customers and would highly recommend.

How simple the platform is to navigate and use whilst also being able to tailor the look and feel of the app to meet our branding needs.

Contras:

The ability to segment the customer per location and more filters to view customer lists.

Rawad
Marketin and E-commerce Manager en Líbano
Comercio minorista, 51-200 empleados

HUGO BOSS & ANOTHER Review

4,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: In summary, our experience with the loyalty program has been positive overall. It enhances customer loyalty through appealing rewards and personalized offers, contributing to increased engagement. However, the absence of a cashback promotion in the program has necessitated an external solution, leading to occasional customer confusion. Nonetheless, the program's commitment to long-term value and transparent communication remains valuable to our business.

I'm delighted to provide my feedback on your loyalty program. Our customers love the rewards, personalized offers, and tiered benefits, which boost their loyalty. Early access to promotions and straightforward redemption enhance their experience. Clear points tracking, exclusive events, and surprise rewards add excitement. Your program's commitment to long-term value and timely communication is commendable, enriching our customer experience. Thanks for this partnership.

Contras:

A significant downside of the loyalty program is that it lacks a cashback promotion feature, which has been crucial for our business. As a result, we've had to resort to an external product to provide our customers with cashback benefits, potentially leading to confusion and dissatisfaction among our customer base, as they expect such incentives directly through the loyalty program.

curt
president en Canadá

muscle depot review

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: great service from the team all the time.never had a problem

a great way to connect with customers whenever i decide to run a special

Contras:

can't say anything bad on this one,always a pleasure dealing with the team

Ron
Owner en Canadá

Rewards and more

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The draw feature is really amazing. No more handing out raffle tickets or saving sales receipts to do draws. Once you setup a draw in Kangaroo, the system takes care of everything including contacting the winner.

Kangaroo rewards has given us the ability to keep in constant contact with our customers. Features such as the referral program, draw option, reminders, and scheduled messaging has been a valuable part of our growth. Kangaroo easily and seamlessly integrates with our Lightspeed POS platform.

Contras:

The only issue I have had with kangaroo is the need to have images for rewards and draws that are only for internal use. It hasn’t affected our satisfaction at all.

Darren
COO en EE. UU.

Rewards

4,0 hace 4 años

The ability to send text messages to customers direct.

Contras:

Cost of the program plus adding in texting costs runs high.

hace 4 años

Hello Darren, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We''re disappointed to learn that you feel that the value of the program is not reflected in the cost. If you're open to it, I can have our support team run through all the features with you that are available within the program so that you can maximize your program and gain full value. Your business is important to us as is your success. Best Regards, Team Kangaroo

Bartholomew
Bartholomew
Data entry entry en Ghana

Kangaroo

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Good

I am in and it's been a great experience so far.

Contras:

complaints to the company was the layout on the administrator's website.

JD
Owner/Operator en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, Trabajador autónomo

Great CRM

5,0 hace 4 años

Really like the ease of use and intuitiveness of the interface.

Contras:

Wish there was a way to bulk edit customer consent.

hace 4 años

Hello JD, Thank you for the 5 Star Review! We're thrilled to hear that the program is easy and intuitive for you to use. Our support team will reach out shortly in regards to bulk edits for consent. Thanks again for choosing Kangaroo Rewards. Your business is important to us! Best Regards, Team Kangaroo

Kangaroo is Great!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall experience (from initial contact to using the app) was exceptional.

Kangaroo has the amount of customization we were looking for from a loyalty, promotion, and marketing package. We have used other loyalty programs and for a similar cost we were able to transfer to Kangaroo successfully and our customers love it.

Contras:

There was a bit of a learning curve, but after our employees learned how Kangaroo was integrated into our POS system they love it.

hace 4 años

Hello Chris, Thank you for the exceptional review! We're thrilled to have you on-board and delighted to hear that your experience has been everything we promised. Thank you once again for choosing Kangaroo to power your loyalty program. Best Regards, Team Kangaroo

Susanne

Exceptional Personal Customer Service

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: None. Team was always ready to help and very responsive. Quick and willing to help the customer one on one in integrating the Apps to our business needs.

Easy to use at the point of sale. Easy to adapt to my garden business. Exceptional Customer Service, making the transition from system to theirs amazing.

Contras:

That it cost more to link it to an app for specific business.

hace 5 años

Hello Susanne, Thank you for taking the time to review our loyalty program. We're thrilled to hear that the app is working well for your business needs and that your experiences with our customer service department has been top-notch. We appreciate your continued support and please feel free to reach out if we can help you with anything else. Best, Kangaroo Rewards