15 años ayudando a las empresas costarricenses
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de ServiceTitan

Sobre ServiceTitan

OFERTA ESPECIAL: ve una demo de ServiceTitan® y recibe una tarjeta de regalo de Amazon por 250 $. Detalles completos en el interior. Reserva una demostración hoy mismo.

Descubre más sobre ServiceTitan

Contras:

It has been a while since we used this software so I don't know if this has changed, but at the time this was very frustrating.

Valoraciones de ServiceTitan

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio
3,8

Probabilidad de recomendación

ServiceTitan tiene una valoración global de 4,4 estrellas sobre 5 según las 244 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado ServiceTitan antes?

Filtrar opiniones (244)

Madison
Madison
Customer Service Representative en EE. UU.

The all in 1 Software for the trades

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Overall ServiceTitan is the best. I am a huge advocate for the ServiceTitan software. I only want to see it grow even more than it already has. They are constantly improving the software!

I love the all in one software that ServiceTitan is. It combines so many features into one convenient location. I have always felt this way since the beginning.

Contras:

ServiceTitan is a wonderful software. And I don't have anything to say that could be a con at this time. Maybe that I wish more people were using the community feature!

hace 7 meses

Thank you so much for leaving us this review, Madison! We appreciate how active you are in the ServiceTitan Community, and are grateful for your feedback. Please know your experience, your feedback, and your continued support are invaluable to us.

Leon
Service Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

The best CRM for the trades

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Our overall experience with ServiceTitan has been really great! It is the best software by a long shot! It is pricey but you certainly get what you pay for.

We love how easy ServiceTitan makes things on our customers. Automated text messages when a technician is on the way, ability to pay their invoice online, and fast online scheduling with real time availability makes us very simple to do business with!

Contras:

The implementation and setup is quite the process. New feature onboarding requires a lot of research and figuring out for yourself. ServiceTitan helps as much as they can but not having a dedicated account rep anymore makes this a little challenging.

hace 2 meses

Thank you so much for this review, Leon! We appreciate your feedback and candor. We are thrilled you find ServiceTitan easy on your customers via texts and scheduling, and will be sure to share your feedback around onboarding and new features with our product and onboarding teams.

Leah

Do NOT recommend

1,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: WISH we didn't have to use ST and that Corp would figure out what a ridiculous system it is for us

Not one single thing - much prefer Google

Contras:

Everything, literally everything, sucks about it - totally NOT user friendly or easy

el mes pasado

We're sorry to hear this has been your experience, Leah. We'll be sure to share this with our leadership teams.

Jennifer
Director of Administrations en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Took the jump and never looked back!

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: It has been a true game changer. We experienced phenomal growth during our first two years. I don't credit Service Titan with bringing us the growyh opportunities, but Service Titan 100% allowed us to take on a much higher workload, streamloned business and allowed us to continue accepting more qork and new clients. Staying on top of the software is a full time job, the software just keeps getting better. Every quarter there are new process to devlop and new features of Service Titan that change the game, for the better. This might aound like a negative, but the customer support is great. I normally cam get answers in under 10 minutes. If there is something about the software that bothera you, Service Titan is probably working on a new update to resolve that pain point.

Reporting makes KPIs so much easier. It is highly customizable, we are constantly finding new ways to use the software. It also encourages/forces techs to use proper work flow.

Contras:

The price point is high, so you have to really utilize the whole software. I would like the office accounts to have more abilities and that the program offered more tracking and KPIs for office staff.

la semana pasada

Thank you so much for this review, Jennifer! We're thrilled to hear about your experience with ServiceTitan and appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We know how valuable improving a businesses’ efficiency can be—and we’re working on even more tools to help supercharge office operations, too! Thank you for continuing to be our industry partner.

Rivka
Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 2-10 empleados

Service Titan Review

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

The ability to customize many fields. Also love Knowledge Base and community which helps see what others in my industry are doing

Contras:

The customer support is a bit lacking. We keep switching CSMs which isnt' conducive but other than that it's ok.

hace 4 semanas

Thank you so much for this review, Rivka! We are thrilled to hear you enjoy our Knowledge Base and Community resources. We appreciate the feedback about support and success and will share this with the heads of those departments.

Jeff
VP Business Development en EE. UU.
Materiales de construcción, 51-200 empleados

Great Tool for a Service Organization

4,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: We have enjoyed ServiceTitan and look forward to future developments.

ServiceTitan offers a holistic, best-in-class package. We benefit daily from the tool.

Contras:

The estimating functionality - it can be somewhat cumbersome to set up estimates.

hace 2 semanas

This is exactly the type of review we love to read, Jeff! We're thrilled to hear your team benefits daily from the platform. Thanks for being a great partner!

Marcelle
Residential sales consultant en EE. UU.
Oficina ejecutiva, 10 000+ empleados

Good review

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Absolutely amazing I recommended to each and every person

Ease of convenience and the overall expectations that customers can receive

Contras:

The ease of scheduling booking dispatching and leaving notes

el mes pasado

Thanks for the amazing review, Marcelle! We're thrilled to hear you find ServiceTitan easy and convenient. This is exactly the type of review we love to receive that lets us know we're on the right track.

Denise
Customer Service and Dispatch Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Mostly Intuitive, but support is always there to help

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: ServiceTitan was my first experience with scheduling software, it was pretty easy to learn and mostly intuitive. There are so many learning paths offered to you as a user and depending upon how you plan to utilize the software, you can start basic, and when you are ready to dive deeper into it to maximize the software - you can do that too. I have not yet found a limit to how much I can learn with it. The customer notifications are amazing. The customer receives a text and email notification when the appointment is booked, as well as a reminder the day before the appointment. When our technicians dispatch to a customer, the customer receives a text message and the techs picture. The tech also calls the csutomer through ServiceTitan (all calls are recorded). We've received such good feedback from customers, they are always in the loop regarding their appointment. I love it.

Titan Advisor and the support system. Titan Advisor is AI and is there to help you know what features are available to you based upon how you are using the program. They don't release all features to you up front, but as you find what you need in your business, your CSM team can help you through activating features and answering questions. Whenever I have questions, there is someone there to help me though it.

Contras:

The mobile app seems to have hiccups from time to time, most of the time it works fine, but when it has hiccups it can be frustrating for the technicians in the field. We have to delete the app and reload it more often than I would like, just to make sure we have the most up to date version of the app. I know they are in the process of updating and redeveloping the mobile app as well as updating to have off-line functions for when we travel outside of good internet service areas. We are looking forward to this update. They are always accepting of feedback and are working to make it more seamless.

la semana pasada

Thanks for this amazing review, Denise! We work really hard to provide the best experience possible for our customers, so your feedback is exactly the kind of story we love to hear. Thanks again!

Ashley
Office Manager en EE. UU.

Overly expensive

4,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

The dispatch grid was pretty nice. Setting appointments from the call screen was easy enough.

Contras:

Just about everything else. The fact that service location setup was difficult. Didn't transfer well to Quickbooks. The payment processing feature - customers didn't like that and it took too long for deposits to be received into the receiving account. There was always changes being made to the field app that caused alot of heartburn for our technicians. The many modules were great for options, but it was hard to utilize all of them for a company of our size.

el mes pasado

Thanks for the feedback, Ashley. This is the kind of insight we need to make our customer experience even better. Please do not hesitate to contact your success team if there's anything we can do to make your experience better.

Petróleo y energía, 51-200 empleados

MacFarlane x ST

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

The only real software for HVAC that is in the 21st century and very tech focused.

Contras:

Because they are so tech focused they can sometimes get sidetracked from serving the actual trades and creating features that the trades will use.

hace 2 semanas

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share it with our product teams.

Stacy

Alternativas consideradas:

Best Decision I made in 13 years of Business!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Life Changing - I wish that was describable better but one day I signed up and the next 18 months have changed my business life, which always changes you and your life, bettered my team, allowed me to hire even through COVID and the winters and keep growing and growing. It also gave us EXCELLENT tools to improve our customer experience. That matters!

Service Titan has exceptional software development, beyond features that I could have even thought of wanting, and they have truly helped us increase our revenue by almost $1M in sales in a year, but the PEOPLE of this company make ALL the difference. I don't know how to fit everything I love about my Titan Family into this box! ST integrates with everything, so if it isn't an already integration it has open API - it will work. But the core product I promise is going to change your business life.

Contras:

I think the only con someone could say is that there is so much to the software that it's not going to go from - 100% use overnight. But that's not even a con to me, fully engage with each step and the next will make more sense.

hace 4 años

Stacy, It means so much that you took time out of your day to write a review. We're beyond thrilled that ServiceTitan has helped you and your business. Please keep all of the feedback and suggestions coming. And thank you for serving your community on the front lines during these difficult times!

Chloe
Chief Marketing Officer en EE. UU.
Servicios individuales y familiares, 11-50 empleados

Its Because of ServiceTitan

5,0 hace 3 años

Success Manager is absolutely amazing! Her name is Ari and she goes above and beyond for our company when it comes to adding additional features that aren't a part of the default software. Love ServiceTitan and all that it has to offer.

Contras:

You do have to put time into the software. However, if you do take the time, learn the features, build out the process, and implement it, then you can take your business to the next level.

hace 3 años

Wow, thank you for sharing this feedback and congrats on all the success you are seeing! At ServiceTitan, we're truly humbled to be a part of our customers' success stories and reviews like this one remind us that our hard work towards supporting tradespeople and service professionals can really pay off. Thanks for choosing ServiceTitan and for sharing this experience with us.

Zachariah
IT Manager en EE. UU.
Bienes de consumo, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Service Titan is the best of both worlds!

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: So far Service Titan is what helps us run our business the most. Without it, we could still run, but it would be a ton more difficult to do so, considering it keeps us from having to use multiple services in its place.

Service Titan makes it so you can have a ton of different functions tossed into one app, which is extremely useful, and handy when it comes to doing multiple things in a day. Its dispatching feature and customer feature is by far my personal favorite, as we are able to easily save a customers info into the software, and look back on their profile at any point for past jobs, invoices, estimates, equipment, etc. and just as easily dispatch out a technician to the job to work.

Contras:

Service Titan, as great as it is, is a beast, which makes it extremely difficult to get setup properly the right way at first. We have had to redo so many things due to unproper setup first or second time round, and even still to this day, our Service Titan isn't perfect or anywhere near it, but we are getting closer.

hace 7 meses

Thank you for this wonderful review, Zachariah! Feedback like yours is essential to our ongoing efforts to make ServiceTitan software the right choice for contractors. Please reach out if you have any specific suggestions or questions.

Samuel
General Manager en EE. UU.

Great software

5,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: Fantastic people from the [sensitive content hidden] all the way down to customer service people.

It's a very robust platform and it continues to grow with our company's needs.

Contras:

I really don't have very many complaints, it work well if you take the time to understand it.

hace 7 meses

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this incredible review, Samuel! We are grateful to be a partner to your team.

Jennifer
opportunities coordinator en EE. UU.

I love Service Titan!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I think they are great people and always looking for ways to improve on their functions!

I love how easy my follow up tab is and all of the ways that I can sort through customers and jobs.

Contras:

The maintenance side of things is super confusing and not easily sorted. It makes my co-worker's job really hard.

hace 4 años

Hi Jennifer, Thanks so much for taking time to review us and providing us with feedback. We love hearing from our customers! We're thrilled you found ServiceTitan useful and easy to use. Your feedback is essential in helping us improve our service and look forward to continuing to serve you with the best solution available!

Geoffrey
Director of Marketing en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

The best in the Home Services industry

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I appreciate having such a powerful tool in our toolkit. It's nice to have more than a CRM.

The all in one capacity and potential of the software. The ability to manage everything from one place.

Contras:

Customer Service takes a while to solve issues and communicate. The Marketing Pro feature can use some improvement, though it's far above what the competitors offer.

Angelia
Angelia
Independent Presenter en EE. UU.
Bienes de consumo, 501-1 000 empleados

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I don't have a lot of negative things to say about Service Titan, our company as a whole has seen improvements at all levels. We are very happy that we made the jump to Service Titan and look forward to the additional releases.

We are a growing Plumbing & HVAC company and we were looking for solutions to be more in line with today's digital world. We love the call booking and dispatch notifications to customers. It allows customer's to know exactly when to expect their technician. Our CSR and Dispatch love the incoming call information for existing customer's that pre-populates for them, it allows us to give a personal touch when answering the phone and gives the customer a great experience. Our Service Manager loves the Dashboard and reporting, it allows him to see exactly where the technician's are at throughout the month and allows him to provide coaching when needed to help his teams reach goals. We recently starting using the timesheets within Service Titan as well - this has allowed us to manage our technician's time with ease and the technician's no longer have to try to remember where they were and at what time. There are so many features and we love the fact that Service Titan listens to their Customers/Users and are always working to improve their existing features and adding more features to make their user experience exceptional.

Contras:

Follow-Up Section and Memberships need updating, but Service Titan has listened to their users are in the process of providing updates to these features. Payroll/Timesheets needs to be more versitle and needs customization, but again Service Titan is working on this as well.

hace 6 años

Angelia, Thanks for your feedback. We couldn't be happier to hear about your success and all of the ways ServiceTitan has helped your business grow. We believe it's essential that the men and women of the trades have a cutting-edge platform built especially to help them run their businesses more effectively and connect better with their customers. Please keep providing your feedback. It helps us continue to evolve and keep pace with the amazing companies we serve.

Scott
Operations Manager en EE. UU.
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 11-50 empleados

Current Service Titan User / Admin

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Service Titan is very technician driven and focused and needs to be a 50/50 balance between admin and techs. Their customer service has gone WAY DOWN in the past year or more. It is very hard to get ahold of support and we are not getting timely assistance and / or call backs. They system also seems to go down A LOT and have issues, when they state that they are proud of their "lack of down time". We feel as though that they are constantly focused on introducing new products all of the time without mastering / fine tuning the ones that they have now. There are too many bugs and trouble areas with current basic software and they want to introduce more and more. We feel as though they grew too fast. We like the direction that they are going but need to master their initial products first.

The scheduling and dispatching board and screens are easy to navigate and very helpful. Easy to follow schedules and changes that need to be made to the jobs can be done easily in one area with minimal screen movement. The search area is also very inclusive and there are many different ways to do multiple searches for items, clients etc that we are looking for.

Contras:

This software is more technician driven than it is administrative driven. In this time and age, there should be much easier screen flows, easier ways to track items and reporting. There also should be better short cuts for the admin team inside. The price book is not very easy to use as well and needs work done on it as well.

Sheena
Business System Analyst en EE. UU.
Construcción, 201-500 empleados

Great Business Software!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It's is a continuous learning experience using ServiceTitan because the platform is always evolving!

ServiceTitan is the tool we use to make our business more profitable by automating what can be automated so we can focus on our Service Performance and building lifelong relationships with our clients!

Contras:

With any software, there will always be bugs and glitches; this is my least favorite thing about the software.

hace 4 años

Hi Sheena, Thanks for your feedback. We couldn't be happier to hear about your success and all of the ways ServiceTitan has helped your business grow. We believe it's essential that the men and women of the trades have a cutting-edge platform built especially to help them run their businesses more effectively and connect better with their customers. That's why we're always listening to feedback, and constantly taking the steps to improve our software. Please keep providing your feedback. It helps us continue to evolve and keep pace with the amazing companies we serve.

jarod
Owner en Canadá
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Hope your ready to spend lots of money, read there contract they will lock you in over 1 yr

3,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: bad experience

the best features were phone calls being recorded and bio links sent out other then that no better the house calls pro

Contras:

Costs way to must , after wanting to leave after my 1 year agreement was up. Service Titan told me that in the agreement I signed, it stated that the contract Auto renews unless 30 days written notice was given to them. they are a money hungry company that will charge you for any of there features and there charges are not cheep. don't get trapped like me.

Leticia
Office Manager en EE. UU.

My ST Review

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: 4 STARS. I like working with Service Titan and Titan Advisor to improve our processes and learn how to use the software to the best of our ability

I like that ST works on improving processes on a consistent basis. They cover all necessities and they take their users suggestions for improvements

Contras:

I want more ability to create complex reporting options. Also, there are many configurations that can make our lives easier that we don't find out about until we reach out for an issue that it can solve.

hace 7 meses

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, Leticia. We're glad you're a part of the ServiceTitan community! Your input will be shared with the team to ensure we are always improving in the most meaningful way possible.

Josh
Accountant en EE. UU.
Servicios, 51-200 empleados

Honest Review

5,0 hace 7 meses

Pantheon trip was pretty awesome and enjoyed it.

Contras:

Pantheon trip was pretty awesome and enjoyed it but it wasn't long enough.

hace 7 meses

Thank you so much for leaving us this review, Josh! We are so thrilled to hear you enjoyed Pantheon in Orlando this year. Can't wait to see you back next year!

Wes
Wes
Fuente: GetApp

Stay Away!

2,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We knew we would be making a large investment to learn the software. We negotiated pricing upfront that was to be in force 'forever' and 'in perpetuity' Now that we have invested years and tens of thousands of dollars of our resources hiring outside consultants to help us we were informed that service titan would be jacking our pricing up 35%, with more to follow. When we brought up the agreed upon pricing and terms they basically said yeah we know but screw you, we got you where we want you now. The best description of their 'onboarding process' would be- You buy a spaceship on amazon, a few days later the spaceship shows up. Inside the spaceship is a note that reads to learn how to fly this spaceship visit our youtube channel. Sounds ridiculous but this is what they do. Save yourself the trouble and STEER CLEAR of this company

The sales pitch was great. Thats about it

Contras:

Software is very glitchy, goes down often, customer support is terrible at best (they just tell you basically to ask other users how to use it) Onboarding was awful, and they lie and are unethical

Aaron
Aaron
Operations Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente: GetApp

Only marketing prowess can get software this bad this far

1,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: I was sold on many things by the time we signed up for service titan, but issue after issue, it didn't matter - how responsive their customer service was, the "quantity of features", the percent of increased sales - it just doesn't work well. They also didn't follow through with their obligation to help with a number items outlined in the contract. After my customer support manager went dark, and her manager went dark, I initiated a stop payment; only then I was contacted - by the billing department. When I explained the situation and asked for help, they said they would reach out. I didn't hear back until their collections team followed up which obviously went nowhere. I find it incredibly hard to beleive that Service Titan is considered a successful company. Even for the clients that this is working for - I can only expect they stay with ST out of convenience of due to the contract. There are so many better options out there, in every way (no exaggeration). As if to add insult to injury, this must also be the most expensive option on the market as well.

The many, many people involved with onboarding were friendly; kind of what I expect the initial joining of a cult would be like.

Contras:

The 5-week onboarding & training before go-live should have been an indicator that this software is highly unintuitive. They sold it as built by-and-for tradesmen, but I strongly disagree. In a world of clever software intuitiveness, service titan is far from in keeping with modern standards of UX/UI and even stable functionality.

Risa
In Office Project Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use, great product

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I used ServiceTitan to dispatch technicians, keep projects in order, hold all customer inquiries, and to generally help run the office. It was a great change from the software we were using previously to complete all these tasks.

This software is so easy to learn and teach. The interface is very user friendly, properly labeled, and easy on the eyes. There isn't a lot of unnecessary buttons or icons that can confuse, which would make learning it that much harder.

Contras:

I didn't have many cons when using this software, but if I had to pick one, I would say that changing the sizing of the fonts, boxes, etc. was not as easy as I would hope. It has a large font, which many people prefer, but because I run multiple programs at a time I need small, space saving fonts. Other than that, it was great.

hace 4 años

Hi Risa, thank you so much for taking the time to review ServiceTitan. We pride ourselves on making our platform easy to learn and intuitive to use. That means talking to our customers, listening to their feedback, and constantly improving. Thank you for your support and for making your voice heard. We look forward to celebrating your continued success together