Calificación media

• En general
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Hunter

Hunter es una herramienta de búsqueda y verificación de correo electrónico que ayuda a encontrar y verificar direcciones de correo electrónico profesionales de empresas y dominios.

Descubre más sobre Hunter

Mostrando 375 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Josh K.
Associate
Capital riesgo y capital privado, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 12/2/2020

"Upgraded account a few minutes into free trial"

Puntos a favor: This app is amazing and underpriced. I've seen companies small and large pay ALOT more - piecing together multiple isolated products - and still getting less functionality. And Zapier integration sealed the deal.

Contras: honestly none yet - a mobile application would make for better accessibility/notifications but it's far from a must-have.

• Publicado el 12/2/2020
Mario C.
  • Publicado el 31/3/2020

"Amazing service and value!"

Comentarios: Overall we've grown our database, generated leads and new revenue. It's paid for itself many times over. I highlight recommend for small business owners.

Puntos a favor: Ease of use, clean UI/ UX, value and quality of leads helps you get the most ROI.

Contras: Since you're not able to generate leads from all websites perhaps offering an alternative option would help. The Email Verifier works ok.

• Publicado el 31/3/2020
Lancejn C.
Account Manager
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 51-200 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 7/9/2020

"First try with Hunter"

Comentarios: hunters really can help to find the target person for us.

Puntos a favor: This software can search for the email which is hidden, and it helps a lot for us to find the target person for contact. And the whole UI looks good, if it can be more fancy for looking than will be better, like Sense of high technology and professional, not just white background with some words. I like the logo and color as well.

Contras: The price for Asia country will be a little unfriendly. And we hardly know about this software, we find this software by friends only. Difficult for paid ( not support local country payment, like Alipay or Wechat), and the price for china maybe a little expensive. Like the free trial anyway.
I think you guys really can talk with Tencent or Alibaba for Business Cooperation, I mean we have some email search engine company for business in china but I dont think they are really professional. And the price they charged us will be 20K RMB a year for the service for many users and endless search chance, their software are fast and they can search email for thousands, but most of email address are useless.

• Publicado el 7/9/2020
Nadia B.
Digital Marketer
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 26/3/2020

"Helpful option -for free- but better alternative exists"

Comentarios: I was using Hunter at first because it was the only option I knew about, it helps me collect emails for lead generation purposes, but when I started using apollo I found that it is ways better, but about Hunter it stays helpful if for free.

Puntos a favor: For me the Email Finder feature is the most impactful, this software helps in finding emails from a domain name, first and last name, plus it checks whether the email is deliverable or not.
These features every online business basically needs... The product is very easy to use, once I find an email I click copy and it is copied to the clickboard (no email integration for the free plan).
I mostly like its easiness of use, and the ability of searching up to 50 requests per month for free.

Contras: The available features are very basic.
I have discovered recently a more effective software apollo.io that contains crazy features, some of them for example: telephone number of the person, the timezone, better it gives 50 leads per month for free!
the paid plan is ways more interesting that Hunter's one: $40 for unlimited emails and up to 5 users and more other features...
I think there are many ways Hunter can do to keep up with competition.

• Publicado el 26/3/2020
Bob M.
GM
Seguridad informática y de redes, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/8/2020

"Hunting"

Puntos a favor: Hunting is part of sales and Hunter is a very useful tool.

Contras: 95-98% verification levels help develop confidence in the product.

• Publicado el 10/8/2020
Dairis D.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/5/2020

"Hunter - your contact research companion"

Comentarios: It helped me to generate a really massive cold e-mailing list of company executives.

Puntos a favor: Whole process of lead contact research was easy to understand. Simple and understandable functionality even with free version.

Contras: It took quite some time to actually validate if the recipient's contact info is up to date.

• Publicado el 14/5/2020
Saleh D.
Development Manager
Organización de eventos, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/6/2020

"It is realy helpfule for finding or confirming emails that you are not sure about."

Puntos a favor: It is very easy to use and find right job title and right person specially it coms up with link that you actually can check and be sure abut person you are getting in contact with.

Contras: it is almost giving 80% correct email address

• Publicado el 11/6/2020
Amanda B.
Investigación, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 25/8/2020

"Makes Research Easy"

Comentarios: It's been good would reccomend

Puntos a favor: Accurate results
Ease of use
Wide range of information

Contras: Lowest plan is too much, could do with a pay as you go or smaller plans

• Publicado el 25/8/2020
Arnie G.
Construcción, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 12/8/2020

"Hunter - A great tool for any business"

Puntos a favor: I like the Hunter Chrome extension which makes it easy to find key contacts while prospecting new business clients. A real time-saver.

Contras: The Hunter service is easy to use and there are no real drawbacks or cons from my perspective.

• Publicado el 12/8/2020
Mark W.
Co-Founder
  • Publicado el 12/6/2020

"The best email finder tool. Period."

Puntos a favor: I tested all of the email finder tools against each other using the same list. Hunter had the highest accuracy rate.

Contras: They bill in Euros, not dollars. Some extra reminders about credits expiring / end of month would be a nice to have feature too.

• Publicado el 12/6/2020
Dhahna H.
Director of Marketing
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/11/2019

"Hunter has allowed me to work less, with more reward"

Comentarios: Their customer service is superb. They get back to you within a couple of hours and help you out with any questions you have outside of their FAQs, which answer most. I'm a part of a small company that relies on garnering leads for our clients and have tried other services but they don't compare.

Puntos a favor: The google sheets add-on makes it super easy to search for emails and parse my results. I also appreciate that with your subscription it only counts requests when they've found an email, not just searching for one.

Contras: I'd like to be able to search for emails AND verify them through google sheets instead of having to bulk verify the emails found through the hunter.io site.

• Publicado el 15/11/2019
Himanshi S.
SEO Executive
  • Publicado el 24/3/2020

"Amazing Tool and Customer Support!!"

Comentarios: Great work guys.. The tool is amazing.. And to the top of that the customer service is superb.. I emailed the customer team on 23 March as I had some IP issues related to my account and I could not use the extension, it was so annoying for me that I needed to send guest post proposals and I could not fetch the emails to contact the people.. Being a part of SEO department its like my daily bread and butter but the moment I emailed the customer team, I got an immediate response within 15 minutes asking for issues I am facing and guess what my problem got fixed within 12 hours of request even during this COVID 19 outbreak.. Amazing work guys, you are assisting your customers with so much promptness even during this tough time. Keep it up..

Puntos a favor: The main feature is of extracting email ids of the websites even when the emails are actually nowhere on the website's contact page, it's so easy to get the emails that too department wise like editorial, marketing, etc.. The Google Chrome extension which is offered by hunter is so easy to use and hassle free..Super email hunter tool..

Contras: No con as such, just a suggestion please increase the monthly limit for hunter extension for free users..

• Publicado el 24/3/2020
Aravind N.
Advanced Researcher
51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/5/2018

"Hunter a multipurpose recruiter friendly tool"

Comentarios: It is used for generating and validating emails for recruiters

Puntos a favor: Hunter is one of the earliest tools available online for generating business emails. Hunter now has many features, other than generating business emails, it validates the emails not only single email it has bulk email validation option also. It has free version for users with credits per month. Hunter also has CRM integration option for users to add and email candidates with tracking option. Hunter has also paid subscription options for users with low cost affordable plans. The domain search option can be used to search emails that are found online and are verified. Overall it is a good tool for recruiters.

Contras: Hunter is one of the best tools that is used to get business emails for most of the companies but it has its limitations also. It finds emails for big companies and medium companies but for smaller companies it is very rare to generate emails. The email validation sometimes shows bad emails for good working email also, so it has to be improved. In some cases it is not able to validate certain domains so that category has to be improved. Hunter deducts credits for generating emails but it also deducts credits for validating the emails which it generated. It doesn't work with LinkedIn. With all small improvements this tool can be a best tool online for recruiters and sales people.

• Publicado el 3/5/2018
Charlton D.
Author/Journalist
Producción audiovisual, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/7/2019

"Great tool to use"

Comentarios: I love its simple design and its different extensions to Chrome, CRMs integration, and Add-ons on Google sheets. It provides different functionalities that process emails, domains, and company names at once. It’s my connection to the professional world that adds benefits like developing focuses and unique marketing campaigns. Others include increasing sales figures by introducing new clients by using the proper RPC location tool. Hunter has opened a new world of limitless for my business, and I have confidence; it will increase my income.

Puntos a favor: I use Hunter in my side online business and I can say Sending and validating, emails may seem hard, but with Hunter, I have managed to send bulk emails flawlessly. It’s an easy to use tool that generates business emails within minutes. And it comes with CRM integration options that help me add and send emails with tracking options. It’s one of my favorite marketing sales tools that allow my sales development team to quickly and easily generate leads. I like the Hunter source meter more since it shows me the different sources to source for a business prospectus

Contras: Sometimes the scraped emails don’t get verified automatically forcing me to test them manually. Others times I have received wrong email addresses although Hunter said they all get confirmed, and other times it only finds generic email addresses.

• Publicado el 23/7/2019
VP New Business Development
  • Publicado el 2/10/2018

"A newfound admiration of Hunter"

Comentarios: I recently found a couple of emails for individuals that Hunter did not show or their email had not been verified yet. I asked CSR if Hunter would be interested in receiving those that I had sent and were deliverable. He responded by reminding me that Hunter's FIRST PRIORITY is the quality and sourcing of their data and that they remain compliant. That's AMAZING!!! Most companies out there would take what I had and add the contacts immediately just based on their being deliverable! That shows integrity, honesty & transparency.. what more could you ask from an email data provider!!

Puntos a favor: It is so easy to use and returns results quickly. I've just recently realized I can use it to find individuals on LinkedIn, too, so now it's TWICE as useful as before! Before, I had LinkedIn Sales Navigator and could enter contact names into Hunter and come up with an email. Now that I've stopped paying for SN, I pull up what Hunter shows for contacts and enter them into LI to verify they are still at the company and in a decision-maker position.

Contras: I haven't run across anything I don't like about Hunter!

• Publicado el 2/10/2018
Marcelo R.
Partnerships Manager
Internet, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/12/2019

"Must-have tool to sales people"

Comentarios: I use Hunter email verifier to confirm that I have received the correct email addresses. Also, it helps me finding new emails that I've either forgot about or didn't have previously, based on the person's first and last names and the employer's website. It's a great and useful tool that makes me life much easier when prospecting and reaching out to decision-makers.

Puntos a favor: Hunter offers a comprehensive tool that allows sales people to find and verify emails based on the company and title of the prospect. Their Chrome plug-in is powerful and allows you to find email from LinkedIn profiles and even from press releases. Also, their web platform allows you to test and verify different email combination based on the first and last names and the company's website. It's a must-have tool if you're in sales and prospecting areas.

Contras: The tool is not 100% accurate. Sometimes it isn't able to confirm the email verification or create false positives. So if you're using it, be cautious and make sure to double check the results before sending email to the recipients.

• Publicado el 10/12/2019
Annie A.
Customer Success and Community Manager
Administración educativa, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/3/2019

"One of our favorite sales marketing tools"

Comentarios: Experience is quite good - our overall experience has been "very good" to date.

Puntos a favor: We like the email domain lookup function of hunter.io that allows our sales development team to generate leads. The freemium plan offers a lot of value.

Contras: Not sure if it is integrated, we would welcome a verification tools that can confirm email would not bounce. Currently we use another software for that purpose. Reducing email bounce is critical feature in sales automation nowadays, at with machine learning (artificial intelligence) most mail router will ascribe a lower score to the our mail server if we push erroneous email in our outbound (email) campaigns

• Publicado el 13/3/2019
James M.
VP Sales & Senior SEO Architect
Internet, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/12/2018

"A must have tool for linkbuilders"

Comentarios: As a link builder this tool is one of the better options out there and I use it for outreach 50+ times a day.

Puntos a favor: This is a great chrome extension for anyone that does a lot of outreach. A great tool that helps find and verify email accounts without having to leave the webpage you're on. The source meter shows how many different sources verify the contact info generated. The "most common pattern" feature is great for those of us that know who we're looking for but don't have a specific email address.

Contras: They removed the LinkedIn functionality from a couple years back and that was one of their best features.

• Publicado el 14/12/2018
Christopher W.
Marketing Campaign Manager
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/4/2018

"Excellent. The staff is great. The sense of urgency in response is incredible. 10/10 service."

Comentarios: Using this account the last three months, we've seen a massive benefit attributed to:
- Developing focused Marketing Campaigns
- Number of high caliber clients being signed purely from locating a proper RPC. - Increase in momentum from rising sales figures. Additionally, this program has opened the realms of limitless to our staff. We're now able to choose our own industries to tackle (industries of our interest) because we're confident in our ability to now find the correct correspondent for our pitch.

Puntos a favor: The ease of access and search criteria. So many other sites require too many components to conduct a thorough search. I am very pleased with the limited information I can provide for prospecting with such massive results on the other end. To date, solely using the free service, my agency has built contracts with various clients amounting to roughly $500,000.00 USD. The ROI is ridiculous if you put effort into your market campaigns.

Contras: There is very little I don't like about this service. One thing I can mention is, I suggested to eliminate the "additional search" when browsing different departments - or every 10 results. Additionally, sometimes I've experienced having to search the same URL again and being deducted a search. All in all though, those issues are very small in comparison to the benefits provided using this service.

• Publicado el 26/4/2018
Eugene S.
Sales Director
Traducción y localización, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/2/2019

"Product under constant improvement and the best support"

Comentarios: It literally turned my productivity to “before” and “after”. A tool, impossible to think my day without. An absolute must for anyone targeting individuals directly in big quantities. In 3 years I’m using it I’ve found emails you can’t imagine.

Puntos a favor: This is the most clever tool to scrape emails even from the hidden places of the webpage, packed into a very intuitive design (really impressive) and the best support I’ve experienced so far (hello, Giovanni!)

Contras: As it scrapes the emails, it doesn’t automatically verify them. I had times when I got out an email through Hunter, which bounced back, which is not good, as it lowers my e-mail server rating

• Publicado el 22/2/2019
Michael r M.
Sales Director
Seguridad e investigaciones, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/8/2018

"Great tool for salespeople looking for emails of their contacts"

Comentarios: Finding an email address of a contact you have found on LinkedIn is easy with Hunter, it speeds the whole process up.

Puntos a favor: The plug-in scrapes the internet and identifies email address's from posts/websites etc and then gives a best guess as to the standard format of that companies domain/website. It has a great single click copy function to speed up the process of copy/paste for emailing. you can also bulk download.

Contras: Sometimes companies use a different domain for emails, e.g. their website is .com but they use .co.uk for emails, hunter doesn't currently address that but I guess they can't as its not a live domain.

• Publicado el 22/8/2018
Associate Analyst Intern
Gestión de inversiones, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/10/2018

"Very Helpful for Finding Email Addresses"

Comentarios: I use Hunter to find email addresses for CEOs of companies. This is key in my business, and without Hunter I would not be able to do my job, because CEOs don't usually leave their emails lying around. Hunter is very helpful in figuring out the email format for a specific company, and then I can use the verify tool to figure out the CEO's email. Hunter leaves me confident in knowing that my sent emails won't bounce back to me. Overall, very happy with the software and it is a huge time-saver.

Puntos a favor: I like how Hunter has both domain search and verify features. The domain search is great for finding emails for a given website, and works more often than not. However, sometimes the domain search doesn't give you an email--this is where the verify tool comes in handy. When you are familiar with email formats, you can use the verify tool to test out various emails before you send out your email.

Contras: Although Hunter works the vast majority of the time, I have had instances where I have been given wrong emails--even though these emails were said to be verified. Hunter can also sometimes get tripped up if emails have a period within them. You also only get 100 free searches per month with Hunter.

• Publicado el 14/10/2018
Diana P.
Salesforce Support & Admin
Hostelería, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/2/2020

"Hunter is absolutely necessary if you work in sales."

Comentarios: All in all, Hunter has helped my company close good deals and I think it's a must have tool in every sellers pocket.

Puntos a favor: I worked as a presales manager for a year and I used Hunter everyday. Most of the times it allows you to find accurate and reliable email address for your prospects. By searching the website domain, it generates a list of email addresses and with a little research you can easily find the decision makers for the sales team to contact and close fruitful deals. I used the Chrome extension for faster results.

Contras: Sometimes the tool is not completely accurate and I would advise double checking the email addresses before sending emails. Usually, a simple google search of the email address will confirm it's validity.

• Publicado el 3/2/2020
Brittany W.
Business Development Executive
Plásticos, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/2/2019

"Must have Sales extension"

Comentarios: Totally a must have for my team and I. No more spamming, reach the contact you want directly.

Puntos a favor: In sales and marketing, I’m always looking for a good way to speak to POC. This is a great way to test emails for valid address, create marketing list for newsletters to separate groups and multiple people in the same organization. I use this tool daily to verify and export lists to other emailing software for marketing purposes.

Contras: Totally bummed that this no longer integrates with sales navigator on linked in. That was the most amazing tool when networking on that platform.

• Publicado el 12/2/2019
Nishant G.
Marketer - Inbound / Outbound
  • Publicado el 23/9/2018

"I was in love with Hunter chrome extension"

Comentarios: The overall reason for still using it:
1 - saves a lot of time for me to find the right profile in a company with the email id.
2 - It does this one job of finding business email with formats and deliveriblity suggestions.

Puntos a favor: I came to know about Hunter because of its chrome extension. I use it a lot for my outbound email campaigns. I only use for generating business emails.

Contras: As I said that I only use it for generating business email because for other features like email validation it is bit costly than other tools in market.

• Publicado el 23/9/2018