Valoraciones medias

• En general
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Zendesk

Zendesk permite a las empresas brindar asistencia, escalar con autoservicio y diferenciarse con un compromiso proactivo.

Descubre más sobre Zendesk

Mostrando 2376 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Ashley E.
Support engineer
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/4/2020

"The best professional ticketing solution"

Comentarios: I have had several smooth years using zendesk and really love using it for every ticket incident I have to resolve.

Puntos a favor: I can manage my tickets with ease using Zendesk. It provides me with the perfect user interface to easily navigate between all my tickets and incidents. This tool is also widely used making it great for training new colleagues and customers to use this for internal systems.

Contras: The software is great however it can take a couple of hours to get used to the flow of tickets and interfaces in comparison to some other CRM software. Once familiar this is not an issue.

• Publicado el 11/4/2020
Ted F.
Production Support Coordinator & IT Specialist
Minería y metalurgia, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 31/1/2020

"Need help from Zendesk? Forget it. Don't even bother."

Comentarios: Horrible. I only use this software because it would be a hassle porting all existing tickets over to a different platform. I needed billing support from them, and my ticket was 'escalated' to the Finance department, but nobody ever got back to me in time. Literally a few days went by and not one word from my Zendesk agent. They have a poor support system. So, if you don't ever need help with anything and know what you're doing, then ZD is probably for you.

Puntos a favor: The software functions nicely. It is very well put together. They make it easy to run a help desk.

Contras: The support, or lack thereof. If you need support for this software, they take a long, long time to get back to you. You better know what you're doing, because if you need to get a hold of them, I wish you the best of luck.

• Publicado el 31/1/2020
Technical Support Specialist
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/5/2020

"The CRM your company needs"

Comentarios: I love Zendesk. I suggest it to everyone to use. It's not robust like Salesforce but worth the investment.

Puntos a favor: The product is so easy to use. You can integrate any software to it to make your support processing streamlined and simple. We integrated JIRA, Slack, Gmail and TalkDesk. Zendesk also allows you to create a knowledge base within the system.

Contras: Setting up automations can be difficult, but rewarding once you have the process down. Also, searching for previous tickets for reference can be tedious and all over the place.

• Publicado el 26/5/2020
Jason B.
Seguridad informática y de redes, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 5/3/2020

"Beware of shady renewal practices"

Comentarios: Frankly I set this up and rarely used it, all it did was basically get used an email filter for my support email address, I take some blame on never implementing it to its potential but it didn't have the integrations I needed to be truly useful. So I sort of forgot about the account being open. I say a pending charge on my CC and went online and canceled the service immediately, that was Feb 27th. The final change didn't clear my credit card until the the 29th.

Puntos a favor: Has a decent user interface, handles HTML emails better than most.

Contras: Auto-renewed for another year, cancelled immediately, and refused refund. Didn't realize my account was on auto-renew, in fact I thought I had purposely turned that off, but I'm guessing in retrospect, they probably don't even have a way to turn auto renew off even if you want to, I guess you have to request cancellation in writing 30 days in advance, which seems stupid for a SaaS. They also do not provide any advance notice that your account is about to renew and that you will be billed again soon. The moment I saw the charge hit my Credit Card, I cancelled the account and requested a refund, and this was for an expensive annual subscription. They sent a canned response, outlining some hidden line in the huge terms of service that no one reads, that basically says they don't offer refunds for any reason. They obviously don't notify people of upcoming renewals as a way to insure they can get one last pay day out of people that probably don't want to use the service anymore, which just seems like a completely underhanded and evil way of doing business. I work in a space, where I could potentially steer business their way from clients looking for their type of service (even though it wasn't the right fit for me), but no way in hell I will ever recommend them to anyone now, in fact I'll be spending the next few hours leaving negative reviews everywhere that I can and placing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

• Publicado el 5/3/2020
Alisa R.
Client Success Manager
Servicios para el consumidor, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/9/2019

"Zendesk is Functional: Customer Service...not so much"

Comentarios: Overall, my experience has been good. It's a popular platform for a reason as it contains popular features such as reporting and analytics, easy transfers, and visitor history.

Puntos a favor: I really like their chat. It gives customers the ability to rate their support and our support representatives can request that feedback as well. I also like the variety of notifications. One is just downright cute (it's like a cow mooing). My reps easily transitioned to using this chat as we made the move from another platform.

Contras: Not that it matters a whole lot, but the UI isn't aesthetically pleasing. Also, and ironically, their customer support could use some work. I often have to reach out a second or third time to get attention.

• Publicado el 6/9/2019
Fabio junior D.
Entretenimiento, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/4/2020

"The most complete Help Desk software"

Puntos a favor: All my experiences with the ZenDesk was extremely positive. They really make it easy to run a help desk.

Contras: I can't point anything about negative experiences.

• Publicado el 3/4/2020
Michael S.
Business Intelligence Analyst
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 10 001+ empleados
  • Publicado el 19/11/2019

"Good CRM for Support "

Comentarios: Definitely a learning curve when getting set-up, but it becomes pretty powerful once you learn the functionality available.

Puntos a favor: It's very customizable and can be adapted to suit your needs. It also has quite a bit out of the box for KPI's and measurements.

Contras: It can be difficult to capture some data if you have operations across multiple contact channels. You will also most likely need to purchase add-ons to get some calculations.

• Publicado el 19/11/2019
Sama A.
Director of Product Development
Aerolíneas/aviación, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 27/6/2020

"Not ideal for GDPR EUR compliance"

Comentarios: overall, great customer service but bit pricey for startups

Puntos a favor: the AI based chatbot for responding to questions for customer support and how much time this can save

Contras: the extra cost required for hosting in EUR per GDPR compliance, this was excessive compared to other suppliers

• Publicado el 27/6/2020
Steven M.
Operations Support Specialist
Servicios financieros, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/10/2019

"Great for customers, internal or external"

Comentarios: Zen Desk was very easy to pick-up and understand. The software ran very smoothly on our systems with little to no lag. We also found it very easy to deploy both to our customer service team for customers and our IT team for internal support. The additional products just plug right in and make the solution even better.

Puntos a favor: We like how the software can easily integrate with chat and talk features. We find that our customers and internal users still enjoy contacting their support teams through multiple methods and these are two of the most commonly used.

Contras: We had some issues with the analytics initially. It looks to be something that we just have to wait out until we have enough new data created in Zen Desk. It would be nice to run against historical but we are ok with what we see even if it requires 2 systems for a while.

• Publicado el 14/10/2019
Sameer U.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/4/2020

"King of Chat Support Software"

Comentarios: Though I'm not using Zendesk to solve my business problems, but I see Zendesk being able to solve problems for my customers. I recommend Zendesk to customers who want a top-notch customer service product for their website. This enables them to quickly answer customer queries, solve problems, and improve overall retention.

Puntos a favor: Integration is seamless. Product quality and support is top notch. Administrator interface with statistics and easy controls make like easy. Zendesk is THE customer support software which works, end of story.

Contras: Can't think of any but that I suppose there should be a free version.

• Publicado el 27/4/2020
QA Engineer
Artículos de lujo y joyería, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/2/2020

"Recommended if you have high volumes of support tickets"

Comentarios: While there are a couple of issues with Zendesk, overall I find it a far preferable option to dealing with these tickets through e-mail, Slack, or a personal basis (barring cases where this would be the better solution). If you are getting enough volume of tickets that support ticket software seems like it'd help your business, you can afford to get it.

Puntos a favor: Gives you a central hub to handle support tickets (in my case, internal). Rather than handling issues faced by colleagues through e-mail or a chat program, thus, cluttering either up, you can sort it all away into a separate place. It usefully has both e-mail notification and Slack integration abilities, which means being aware right away when an issue is sent in. It also has the ability to link tickets from JIRA, so if an issue requires additional intervention from other teams, you now have that connection. Also useful is if you have some desire for anonymity (obscure/black box who specifically is handling issues), this will work far better than e-mail or Slack in providing that. There are also additional features such as stats and metrics, along with the ability to add tags to tickets, required fields, and macros to automate certain workflows. Again, if you are working extensively with handling issues of all manners, you will find Zendesk quite useful for you.

Contras: While the software does a good job of providing a central hub for managing support tickets, it has a couple of improvement points. The ability to not reopen a ticket if someone is simply thanking you would be nice, and one that has been requested a while that has never been implemented. Navigating the help center where you can write articles is a bit confusing to navigate and requires specific flows to get to view vs edit mode. Furthermore, the formatting tools you are offered for creating articles are quite limited, clunky, and awkward. If you want to write anything other than very bland and simple text, you'd be better off linking to an external site with better options, such as Google Docs.

• Publicado el 8/2/2020
Maddie C.
Data Analyst
Marketing y publicidad, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/2/2020

"Communicate effectively with your customers, ¡Use Zendesk!"

Comentarios: Zendesk, has helped me to perform better the solution of any problem that our clients may have, has given us the possibility of creating automatic responses, through different forms of communication, thus, it has made my work so fast and easy. Its reporting function is also really very beneficial, to see what the trends are, in sending emails to our dissemination team. Zendesk, has a great possibility to gradually increase the functions of our companies, helping us to move towards success, in a reliable and safe way.

Puntos a favor: Zendesk, is a reliable application, your ticket collection and autocomplete form is always available. In addition, it helps us resolve inquiries about calls, through your help in responding to the distinctive clientele of different media channels, and having them move through help guides before they can engage in a conversation with managers. I like Zendesk because its tools are necessary for effective management towards the guest, they facilitate the alternation of emails and take internal notes, in addition to recording telephone calls and voice memos are only for employee use. All your tools are vital to manage the accounts of our customers. It is highly recommended, a satisfied customer is one more achievement.

Contras: The main drawback of this skillful application, is that its long-lasting features and simple to implement, are requested by customers through the community, are not added to the product, the user interface is not one of the most attractive that exist , although it presents all the functionalities implemented at the same time, so enough time is spent to fully familiarize yourself with this software and make the most of its performance. Several changes can further improve workflows or provide better interaction between the company and the clientele. Your online training is not the most complete because you do not have fasting forums or personal training. There is no free trial available to test the software before you are told to opt for a paid plan with all available features.

• Publicado el 5/2/2020
Pat B.
Senior Revenue Operations Strategist
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/1/2020

"Market Leader in Ticketing Software (Probably)"

Comentarios: Overall, Zendesk allowed us to create a new ticketing platform and process for the business. Its integration with Slack drove great user adoption and encouraged submissions. This platform allowed us to report on the most common IT and biz ops issues at our org while allowing "agents" to service and help the team effectively. It's pretty ideal that you can manage your workload, triage requests, and reply to folks all in a few clicks. It's really all-in-one if you integrate with your CRM too.

Puntos a favor: Top features for me in this tool were the GoodData reporting flexibility, ticket automation, and clean user experience. We didn't leverage the knowledge base, although being able to click to directly create an article after a ticket submission seemed like a slick feature. The ability to add lots of custom fields of varying types, create automation based on those fields, and rout tickets to end users was key. There's great flexibility in what you can achieve between the user permissions, user groups, and the form/landing page as part of the tool.

Contras: Some of the out of the box reporting seemed a little bit wonky in comparison with what I would pull in the GoodData insights area. Honestly, very few cons about Zendesk, although the price is a bit steep for a ticketing platform. This being said, though, it's very powerful and you get what you pay for with software.

• Publicado el 6/1/2020
Nick Y.
SDR
Software informático, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 31/10/2019

"Zendesk - Robust Ticketing Software"

Comentarios: We used Zendesk at 3 of my last 4 jobs. The last 2 at my suggestion. We handle a diverse amount of different customer issues and its a great system to manage and track all the different interactions our customers are having as well as the agents that are handling them.

Puntos a favor: The ticketing platform was much easier to use than our antiquated ticketing service we used. I like the different options and features that Zendesk has vs some of the other companies out there.

Contras: The interface is a little tricky if you have not used it before. So unless you have a diverse knowledge of ticketing software the hill can be a little hard to climb at first, but once you do its smooth sailing from there.

• Publicado el 31/10/2019
Billing Specialist
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/8/2019

"Easy Inter-team Communication and Customer History"

Comentarios: I can't stress enough how easy Zendesk makes it to pass tickets back and forth between people and teams. My team gets a constant flow of tickets and we are able to keep them organized by time, urgency and topic. All customer emails and voicemails that are incoming to my department are received in Zendesk and it's very simple to either respond or make a note and pass along the ticket to the correct person. Zendesk contributes enormously to my company's efficiency and overall organization.

Puntos a favor: Zendesk allows my team (the accounts receivable team) to work seamlessly with the customer support team. On a daily basis, we pass tickets back and forth to accomplish both simple and more difficult tasks for our customers. The majority of our customer emails, voicemails and recorded calls are logged in Zendesk, so it's easy to search the history of any given customer to find out what they have contacted us about and who helped them. Zendesk makes it super simple to switch back and forth between emailing and making internal notes. A single ticket can contain customer-facing communication, a phone call recording and employee-only notes, all of which are vital to managing our customer accounts.

Contras: There are really only two things I don't like about Zendesk. First, I don't care for how it looks when two or more tickets are merged together. Instead of logging emails and notes from oldest to newest like a chain of events, Zendesk collapses one ticket into the other and you have to open both to see everything. It's just a little difficult to understand visually. Second, my company used to use a similar system called Help Scout and it was able to tell us when a customer had opened an email from us. Zendesk is not able to do that.

• Publicado el 21/8/2019
Neyda jose M.
Software Developer
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/5/2019

"Excellent customer service solution"

Comentarios: This software has been really efficient since not only it allows to give a good attention to the client but also it is possible to do a follow-up to the attention agents to know who stands out the most, who are available to take care of the client and this makes that not wait for any client but all are served in the best way possible and you can solve their problems in the shortest time, there is also no way to have a collapse in the channels as there are different channels of attention that can be chosen to suit each client, that is why I think Zendesk is a tool with great potential and can be used in any type of company regardless of the size of it.

Puntos a favor: Zendesk is a customer service software with very relevant features that make me like it, one of them is that it has an extremely friendly interface, since it can be customized which allows it to be easy to use, allows the agent to have information about who the client is, in this way the help process becomes simpler and faster, the client can choose because they want to be served because this software provides different channels as an option being all in real time, besides it offers a highly efficient ticket management efficient since agents can create different notes on the same ticket and even several of them can serve the same client making the process much more efficient and the best thing is that through it you can track users as well as the tickets which is a great advantage since an order is maintained.

Contras: Despite being extremely efficient in terms of providing the most optimal tools to make the customer service process simpler and faster and adjusted to the needs of each client, this software still has some things that should improve as is the case of providing plans that can adjust more to each company since their plans has a fairly high price, also the creation of reports is very efficient but it is not easy to use so it can take more time than expected to complete the same

• Publicado el 22/5/2019
Michele R.
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/3/2019

"It's what everybody's doing"

Comentarios: Overall, Zendesk makes customer service more efficient. As a manager, I'm able to see my employees satisfaction ratings, how long they spent that day answering emails, how long it takes them in general to answer an email, how long they spent on the phone, etc. Zendesk has been great in streamlining my customer service team while also optimizing the customer's experience.

Puntos a favor: Seems like Zendesk is the go-to for any e-commerce site these days. I wish there was another company that had the same amount of features and functionalities as zendesk does but I haven't found one. The chat widget is easy to implement and I like the option to have the "help" functionality act as a buffer between the customer and chat- we have the customer first try to find the answer to whatever question they have by searching our "help" articles. Then, if they can't find the answer they're looking for there, they can choose to chat with a live agent. This helps our customer service agents get the most out of their time- they're not chatting answering obvious questions that can be found all over our website (for the most part..).

Contras: What I like least about Zendesk is the automated "your ticket is open" and "your ticket is closed" functionality. This confuses customers a lot. We will close a ticket (email chain) and then zendesk automatically sends out to the customer a separate email that says "hour request is now closed." This really confuses customers- especially older ones. They'll send us a separate email saying "what request? what is closed" and we have to explain it to them, and then close the ticket again, thus sending the same "your request is now closed" email to them. Sometimes it's an endless circle.

• Publicado el 12/3/2019
Erica d. B.
Director Of Administration
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/9/2018

"Great software, terrible support (ironically); Hope you don't have to leave"

Comentarios: Our company has been using Zendesk for 5-7 years. I was not personally around when we onboarded it, but I have worked with it for over 3 years now. We have terrible trouble any time we did need support, for a system problem or a question we couldn't answer ourselves via their expansive maze of KnowledgeBase. The support reps at Zendesk have been accusatory, excuse-ridden, and most of all don't even read the tickets you submit to understand the problem (Zendesk support actually became an office joke. That's about the time we decided we had to look for another tool). When we met with our Account Rep to try to get some of the issues worked out, we were told basically that we weren't even supposed to have gotten the level of support we had received, and proceeded to explain how SaaS works (we're a software company, mind you). I think Zendesk simply got too big too fast, and somewhere along the way decided that the businesses using their product aren't important anymore. They lost this long-term customer.

Puntos a favor: Zendesk as a tool does what it is supposed to do, and it does it well. We used Support + Guide products, for ticketing for our e-learning business, and also for our Self-Serve support (knowledgebase). It is full-featured, and comprehensive. As far as support rep work goes, it's simple, to the point, and it integrates well with many tool because it is such a large company. It is designed for an enterprise company.

Contras: Because it is so full-featured, it can be years' work to get everything set like you need, and they provide little to no assistance. Some of the basic settings are so deep and so spread out, you'll spend hours reading through Help articles to understand how to customize your ticket form. It is NOT small-business friendly, it is really meant for large companies with someone dedicated to maintaining this software.

• Publicado el 6/9/2018
Thamara P.
Gerente de desarrollo de aplicaciones y servicio al cliente
13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/7/2018

" Quick and easy implementation to my Support Center"

Comentarios: Zendesk is an easy-to-use, dynamic, intuitive customer service tool that allows the use of macros to optimize messages to customers.
Zendesk is easy to implement and with adaptable prices. I have recommended this tool to several friends for their organizations

Puntos a favor: Zendesk is an excellent tool for the management of requirements or requests. It facilitates the management within my Support Center.
It allows to automate response to our customers. Also, customize the tool according to the type of company.
From this tool I manage to serve the internal and external clients of my organization. As well as, send satisfaction surveys once the support is finished.
Their specific user roles allowed me to implement the tool in the organization in a short time, even without investing much time in training because it has very good material for users on the web.
What I like most about Zendesk is to be able to automate the responses to clients and macros.
Zendesk has elements for case management, live chat, design a knowledge base, have a panel to the client. Since we included this tool in the company we have improved our response levels in the support tickets and with this to customer service.
I like the flexibility of purchase packages or use of the tool, through payment by users or agents. Also, although we have not configured it for now, it is interesting to integrate with VoIP to take the call from customers or interested parties.

Contras: Zendesk for being a tool for customer service would be interesting to link or customize good practice agreements at the service level and operational.
We as a client can add response times, and define with a category that is requirements or request and that are incidents.
Next, what features Zendesk would need:
* Add response time according to the type of requirements or request.
* Define type of requests and incidents
* Get graphs by type of incidents
* Get graphs with crossings between service agreements and operational agreements. This would allow us to measure the effectiveness of the support center based on agreements with customers
* Have notifications every time you are consuming the time of a ticket, considering the times of agreements at the service or operational level
* Have a video call

• Publicado el 27/7/2018
Whitney S.
Email Marketing Coordinator
Software informático, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/3/2018

"Clean and user friendly!"

Comentarios: ZenDesk really is the best CRM I have ever used, and I was in customer service for 10 years. By far and away the most intuitive, simple and clean user experience you will have for a consumer facing CR interface.

Puntos a favor: My consumer care team went from using another CRM to ZenDesk and it was like night and day! Cluttered to organized! Overwhelming to clean and easy to navigate! The best feature, in my opinion, is the ability to search for tickets by contact, user or subject and merge those tickets into one. That way you don't have to respond to multiple ticket from the same consumer about the same issue, you can clear those all out at once while creating a better consumer experience (one outbound email). Similarly, the ability to mass select tickets and close at the same time either as Will Not Address (which is a great option) or you can mass select and close using one macro/template. This is particularly helpful when your site has experienced a glitch and you've gotten thousands of tickets about the same issue, you can close them all at once when the issue is resolved or if you have an update. Speaking of macros, having an easy place to store your personal templates as well as share the best templates from your team is a game changer. No more keeping templates stored in random docs and then copying/pasting. Overall, I love ZenDesk! It must have been desinged by people who have been in customer facing roles or focused group the pain points for CRMs incredibly well.

Contras: I really do love this product. The only thing to mention that could use improvement is the (seemingly) constant outages. There were some days where we would have to wait hours to get back in to the tool. I will say, though, customer support was always on top of it and super responsive.

• Publicado el 9/3/2018
Spanish Translator
Software informático, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/5/2020

"Great tool for customer support"

Comentarios: Zendesk has been an amazing tool! You have all the options you need to work more efficiently and as part of a team. It has so many features that you never stop finding new options to improve the work in the team. It is user friendly and it has a clear interface. You just need to take your time to find and learn how to apply all the features to your everyday taks. I will definitely recommend it!

Puntos a favor: It took me a while to get to know more than the basic features in this platform, and once I did I loved it. You can easily create macros, these are templates for emails or replies that you usually send. Using this feature you don't need to write all over again everytime you need to reply the same you can just find it there. You can create a lot of them and name them easily to find them later. You can even use tags to add the name of the user or any detail you may need. The other feature I use the most because we are several people in my team, is the option to assign tickets to other users. This ways you can 'send' a ticket to a colleague for him or her to reply or check it for you. It has SO many options that there is no way to name them all, and they are all super useful! The system can even detect the language of the message and assign it automatically to the member of the team that works with that language!

Contras: I am not sure I can say this is a negative thing. But I would like to see more video tutorials on how to use specific features and how they may apply to your team and company. There are a lot of help pages, but in order to find specific things you usually need to contact customer support, which is not bad, it just takes extra time.

• Publicado el 27/5/2020
Steve C.
CTO
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/7/2019

"Must have app for support"

Comentarios: We are using Zendesk for all support and it has been great. Our customers view us as a big company and we are a small company. We love Zendesk talk as it has saved us from implementing a phone system.

Puntos a favor: Integrated channel support. The ability to have customers interact seamlessly via chat, email and voice.

Contras: Would like greater interaction with account managers. We want to get the most out of the software but for the most part we have to figure that out on our own.

• Publicado el 29/7/2019
Research Analyst
Internet, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 31/1/2018

"Zendesk has been crucial for the success of our CS team to scale in size"

Comentarios: Tremendous scaling benefits. Adding more users is not just easy, but we have recourse to ensure that our teams can grow at their own paces without worrying if the software can keep up. Zendesk can absolutely keep it; it does not even flinch.

Puntos a favor: Consistency: Very few service outages and very little change in UI and product structure. Both of these things create a more familiar and consistent workflow. Robust: Robust is a buzz-phrase I try and avoid using, but honestly the robustness of Zendesk is one of the primary reasons we transitioned to it away from HelpScout in 2017. Everything is fairly robust; reports, ticket indexing, integrations, customizations, admin tools, inbox monitoring, and so on. Connectedness: Zendesk makes it super easy to have specific teams stay connected with eachother; not just the support team. We can have folks all across our company set up in Zendesk to help with JIRA reports, historical sales information through Salesforce from our Salesforce admins, folks on research teams, EAMs, and so forth. We can all play in this giant Zendesk sandbox together in our own corners with ease.

Contras: Innovation: Zendesk seems to have done all of its innovation years ago as the product has achieved a plateau of functionality of features Support: I very much dislike Zendesk's support set up. The amount of money you pay them seems to have a significant impact on your ability to get quick support help. Instead, they depend heavily on an open forum system where other Zendesk users try and help support eachother. Often these support threads turn into a bash-fest with poor attitudes.

• Publicado el 31/1/2018
SQA
Software informático, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/12/2018

"Powerful helpdesk software for better business and customer satisfaction."

Comentarios: Zendesk is super easy to use and to communicate with different other teams is very easy.very good customer support and it has 24/7 support .Zendesk has a great job in seriously improving their product listening to their customers and releasing new features to make their customers feel very happy. it is fully featured and comprehensive .

Puntos a favor: Zendesk is most commonly used helpdesk software for more of the business world to understand the customer concerns well and improve business style and it has very great features include it has multi channel support like email,phone,chat and social media support. it has a very great robust reporting and advanced analytics which helps in understanding the customer needs prime focusing on the requirements customer is looking for.Its has very good UI for the customer facing and very user friendly options for navigating across different options and it has flexible ticket management and with automated workflow which helps us better understand the pending issues and what are the better ways is minimizing the issues in future and additions features i like the most are as below:
1)Open API
2)We can export the tickets to view in CSV.
3)Include public and private forms
4)SSO with twitter Facebook

Contras: The least about the software is that this software is getting struck sometimes due to adequate request and on multiple selection and the latest software is now which is working very fine and fast

• Publicado el 27/12/2018
Nikolaos A.
After Sales Support Tier 1 Manager
Transporte marítimo, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/3/2020

"Amazing tool for any customer support team"

Comentarios: Overall, my 2 year experience using Zendesk was incredibly positive! I enjoyed both using it and configuring it and would easily recommend it to others. Plus, I think their support team did a great job, whenever we had a question we always got effective and timely replies.

Puntos a favor: I've used many ticket services in my 10+ years of experience with customer support and Zendesk is easily one of my top two choices. Incredibly easy to figure out and use!

Contras: To me the appeal of this product was its simplicity, compared to other products like Salesforce. However, if your team has complex needs then this might not be the tool for you as there is a limit to what you can do with it.

• Publicado el 3/3/2020