Calificación media

4,9 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4,8 /5

Sobre Rippling

Un sistema moderno para nóminas, beneficios, RR. HH. y TI.

Descubre más sobre Rippling

Mostrando 599 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Scott G.
Founder & CEO
Edición, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/12/2019

"Great product, friendly service"

Comentarios: Rippling makes it easy for my employees to get paid, track PTO, do open enrollment for healthcare and it handles all the tax/compliance stuff with ease.

Puntos a favor: Rippling's Payroll is seamless and easy and their support in setting everything up (and transferring from my old provider was flawless). We manage our Benefits, PTO, Payroll, Worker's Comp all through their software. For benefits and Worker's Comp, it integrates with third parties seamlessly (our health insurance broker and a Worker's Comp company Rippling works with). But overall, I've appreciated their service above all else - requests are quickly and politely answered (not like my previous provider)

Contras: The reporting features leave a lot to be desired, but I can see them improving as they go. Today's payroll run surfaced a brand new report that wasn't there just two weeks ago, so I'm hopeful this is an area they are devoting more attention to.

• Publicado el 20/12/2019
Derrick M.
Director, Team Development & People
  • Publicado el 21/5/2020

"Rippling is fantastic! Best software product I’ve used in years"

Comentarios: Fantastic. Everything from the implementation to our daily use, this has been one of the best product purchases I’ve ever made. Plus, my boss ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
) absolutely loves Rippling and has even talked about it at our board meeting! Good stuff all around and I have recommended it to at least a dozen colleagues in my local market.

Puntos a favor: The automations, integrations, and ease of use are second to none. Important tasks (i.e. onboarding a new employee) used to take me an hour and a half to complete with our prior vendor (due to disconnected workflows, confusing product layout, etc) and it now takes me less than 10 min with Rippling. Transformational.

Contras: The only con i can point to is not being able to just call into a customer support number for important issues (to speak to a live person), but the support email is monitored regularly, so it definitely makes up for any negatives. They also recently instituted a Pod system to support issues and it has been a great experience. It also appears they have recently hired account managers, which tells me they continue to scale the organization and add the appropriate team members for additional support. Good stuff all around.

• Publicado el 21/5/2020
Meredith G.
Corporate Accountant
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 2/10/2020

"Payroll Company of the Future"

Comentarios: Overall experience with Rippling has been great. We got off to a rocky start for implementation, but customer service has stepped up their game since then so and we have been very pleased!

Puntos a favor: I really like the ease of running payroll. We are also able to onboard employees efficiently without a bunch of paper being sent back and forth. The reports you can run are endless, which is amazing.

Contras: It can be a little confusing to use at first. It took us a few months to get a good grasp on the software, and there are still features we don't know about.

• Publicado el 2/10/2020
Marcus A.
Servicios financieros, 11-50 empleados
  • Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 19/11/2019

"Horrible service and on boarding"

Comentarios: Their system is nothing more than the API hub to other third-party service providers. You're paying to connect to your other services through their interface, which costs additional for each service on a per-person level. There are many more affordable solutions with better interface and customer service. To prove how outdated and horrible their system is, they declined my payment (even though I provided my full account info with their rep on the phone that was chewing on the phone, letting me figure everything out instead of trying to help me). I tried to reach my rep, that he disappeared. Due to the inconsistency and the low-level onboarding, I decided to cancel and not proceed with the service. Right after I canceled the service, they went into my account and started to withdraw money without my consent! I doubt that any of these reviews are legitimate. I have found the same reviews on different channels, basically plagiarized.

Puntos a favor: I didn't like anything once I signed up.

Contras: -ZERO Customer Service
-Horrible Onboarding for someone who advocates themselves as an onboarding service
-Constant upsell for every single thing in the system, even after I selected the everything from their highest level package there is still cost for even a simple API for your email or Salesforce and much more!
-User Interface is extremely outdated
-Functionality is exaggerated.

• Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 19/11/2019
Dallen A.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/6/2020

"Rippling is a must-have"

Puntos a favor: Rippling makes the minutiae of hiring and onboarding employees so easy. I don't know how old payroll systems are ever going to catch up.

Contras: It's a bit more expensive than other options

• Publicado el 26/6/2020
Alexandra S.
Head of People
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/2/2020

"So many things in one platform"

Puntos a favor: I love the ease of use for onboarding new employees. Being able to provision IT accounts, sign crucial documents, build an employee profile from our ATS and create custom PTO plans per each location we have, is AMAZING! For a one-person department, Rippling has made my life so much easier.

Contras: Two areas in which the product can be improved. A more functional organizational chart (visually speaking) and more functionally in doing static documents like a text function to fill out the forms.

• Publicado el 3/2/2020
Jason E.
Chief Financial Officer
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/5/2020

"The most intuitive, well thought out software product I've ever used"

Puntos a favor: Rippling thought of everything when building their products. And when I say everything, I mean EVERYTHING. Payroll, benefits administration, onboarding/offboarding, custom reporting, app provisioning/management.......we eliminated several other systems and manual systems with a very fast, simple implementation of Rippling.

Contras: So far, and in all honesty, I cannot think of anything I don't like about Rippling. We're only a month in, but still more and more impressed every time I login.

• Publicado el 8/5/2020
Kacey S.
HR Manager
Servicios, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/9/2020

"Great Payroll Company"

Puntos a favor: It is really user friendly and great customer service support.

Contras: That you can't go back to the previous screen. You have to go to the home page and re-run the report each time.

• Publicado el 10/9/2020
Ashley K.
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/9/2020

"Rippling makes me a better business owner"

Comentarios: Rippling was the first IT system I purchased as part of starting my small business during the pandemic. I am thrilled, from the demos to onboarding to use every piece has been seamless, helpful and simple. So thankful!

Puntos a favor: Easy to use - Rippling guided me through critical HR and payroll decisions as I set up my company. My employees talk about how much better it is than prior systems they've used, it has been a differentiator for their experience onboarding to our company.

Contras: Nothing missing from my perspective, just ideas for future offerings. For example, they could create template HR policies / language based upon settings you select in the system for time off, payroll, etc.

• Publicado el 15/9/2020
Kevin C.
CRO
Edición, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/7/2020

"We switched from Gusto to Rippling"

Comentarios: Great platform. Easy to setup. Affordable.

Puntos a favor: We love RPass and the easy onboarding for new employees.

Contras: For the most part all of the features I use work well.

• Publicado el 20/7/2020
Ryan D.
Chief Product Officer
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/5/2020

"Unique vision, powerful platform, excellent service"

Comentarios: We were looking for a one stop shop to manage employee lifecycle (onboarding, management, offboarding) without having to have dedicated IT resources or disrupt our valuable engineers to carry out basic tasks like account provisioning and laptop configuration. While most HR platforms handle the basics of payroll and benefits, Rippling was unique in its approach to solving the IT side of the equation without having to build custom workflows or write a whole lot of scripts. Overall, Rippling delivers on their vision and is backed by a great team of onboarding and success managers to ensure that everything runs smoothly and our employees are taken care of.

Puntos a favor: Rippling was intuitive and easy to get up and running. Setup was self guided with helpful information to ensure that we maintain compliance with federal and state regulations. The initial load of employee data took little to no time and other than a couple of employees who struggled to upload their photos, I didn't have to assist anyone in setting up their profile, completing necessary documents, or setting up their bank account for payroll. Similar to onboarding employees for payroll, the benefits onboarding experience was straightforward, enabling us to rollout medical, dental, vision, and 401K all in one shot. From here, it's time to get the IT side of the house in order, and we're excited to have an integrated experience that not only handles traditional HR onboarding, but also ensure that new employees arrive on day one ready to work, with a laptop and all their necessary software and SaaS accounts provisioned.

Contras: The overall application navigation was a little clumsy when we were first onboarded, lacking a breadcrumb menu experience that meant you had to return to the home screen to move between areas of the platform. That said, Rippling was highly responsive to feedback, and over the subsequent weeks rolled out revisions to their overall user experience that represent a significant improvement in moving between various areas of the platform. Outside of that, there are a couple of areas I'd like to see improved. The first is to provide support for basic time entry, enabling contractors or hourly workers to log their time. This doesn't need to be fancy as there are dedicated offerings for companies that require advanced capabilities, but something as simple as hours per day would suffice. On top of that, it would be nice to provide a payroll calendar that is accessible to employees. Right now I can access the calendar as an admin, but perhaps make that available to everyone in the company.

• Publicado el 22/5/2020
Lindsey B.
Controller
Automoción, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/4/2020

"Best HR Tool I've Used"

Comentarios: My overall experience with Rippling is really positive. I honestly can't recommend this product enough (and I do recommend it often!). I have been burned by many HR and Payroll systems in the past. I didn't think a simple, easy-to-use product existed but here we are. Thank you, Rippling!

Puntos a favor: The software is really easy to use for both our administrators and employees and the user interface is beautiful. It was relatively painless to implement and integrate into our business. It's a really smart system – based on past experience with other systems, I was skeptical that Rippling could really handle everything that was promised to us in our sales demos but it has fully met my expectations! Onboarding and offboarding are quick and easy, and payroll basically runs itself. It also integrates nicely with most of our SaaS tools, which makes provisioning accounts really simple. It's amazing to be able to use one system to manage all of our HR, Payroll, Benefits and IT. The best part is, Rippling continues to get better and better. They are constantly releasing new products, updates, and upgrades. They really listen to our product feature requests and are quick to make enhancements.

Contras: There really aren't any cons; however, if I had to say what I liked the least, it would be not having a direct phone number to call for immediate help. With that said, their online support team is super responsive and our dedicated CSM is willing to schedule calls with us if needed.

• Publicado el 17/4/2020
Antoinette O.
Director of HR & Financial Administration
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/2/2020

"Great Overall Business Product"

Comentarios: Rippling has saved me time and money overall. Combining all HR aspects with payroll, apps, and equipment is the best bundle of services you could ask for, especially when you are dealing with multiple roles and departments.

Puntos a favor: Rippling is extremely intuitive and easy to use! They make payroll a breeze each wee and walk you through ever step of the way. They integrate easily into QB and other platforms. The PTO tracking system is quite extensive and allows for easy tracking of employees hours and is very easy for employees to use when requesting time off. Pricing is very competitive and has saved our non-profit a lot of funds when compared to what we were using previously.

Contras: The only con with Rippling is that they do not have a customer service phone line to call, all inquiries are done via email.

• Publicado el 27/2/2020
Douglas P.
VP Finance
  • Publicado el 31/12/2019

"Rippling is a must have"

Comentarios: Overall, very positive. The Rippling team has been very responsive and helpful along our journey. The platform made an immediate and positive impact on payroll, benefits, and onboarding processes. I have evaluated numerous HR/payroll platforms (Gusto, Bamboo HR) and implemented Namely at my last company. Rippling is an improvement over all of them. Rather than trying to offer mediocre functionality across a breadth of items, they are focused on being the best at core features (payroll, onboarding/offboarding, benefits, IT lite, etc.) and then integrate with best-in-class apps for items like performance reviews, expense management,...).

Puntos a favor: 1) Technology that makes my life better
2) Responsive team/customer service
3) Makes my team happy (because of #1 and #2). The thoughtfulness in workflows helps a lot.

Contras: 1) I fear that the cost could very quickly grow -- initial pricing on modules is usually $/employee/month...regardless of how many people actively use the module. The team has been responsive to requests for different pricing schemes.
2) Data visibility (e.g. compensation info) is a bit limited on flexibility. It is either at the admin level (everything) or general user level (limited visibility). I expect this will change over time, but some more intermediate steps would be great (e.g. manager can see comp info, but not SSN, bank info, etc.).

por Rippling el 24/1/2020

Hey Douglas, Thanks so much for your feedback, we're always making improvements, so look out for updates around data visibility.

• Publicado el 31/12/2019
Letha M.
HR & Operation Manager
Servicios financieros, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/10/2019

"Modernized Flexible Solutions"

Puntos a favor: The smoothness of not only the implementation, but the usability of the program for both admins and employees.

Contras: As Rippling is still relatively new itself, there are some features or capabilities that are unique to our company - such as having multiple entities, banking needs, etc. - that Rippling doesn't quite offer yet- HOWEVER, our account manager and the support team have been receptive and responsive to our needs and are continuing to work on the things we need as we request them, which is great.

por Rippling el 13/12/2019

Thanks for your feedback :) We're constantly working on building new features.

• Publicado el 29/10/2019
David B.
Seguros, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/10/2019

"Great integrations save hours, easy to use"

Comentarios: Overall has been very good. Initial set up took minutes for all of our applications and payroll.
Really frees up a lot of time managing employees, computers and software licenses for the team.

Puntos a favor: Intuitive design, easy to navigate, saves a lot of time managing multiple systems for employees.
LOVE the software licensing set up and computer security management.
Makes onboarding and terminations much faster and more accurate!

Contras: Occasionally payroll support emails have gone unanswered for a couple of days.
Benefits portion is not as customizable as some other stand-alone benefits admin systems but is more intuitive to set up on our own and far better than any other payroll-based benefits system we've tested.

por Rippling el 18/10/2019

Hey there, thanks so much for your feedback. We're sorry about the delay in your support emails, we'll work on that. :)

• Publicado el 11/10/2019
Mike S.
Construcción, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/8/2019

"I Replaced 9 Separate Web Services with ONLY Rippling"

Puntos a favor: Does everything you need... really... Onboarding, Background Checks, Employment/Education Verification, Payroll, PTO, Single Sign-On, Hardware Management, 401(k) through Guideline, Health Insurance, Dental/Vision/LTD/Life Insurance, on and on and on. Service is immediate... while other companies fail at email only service, Rippling nails it... in like 3 minutes usually... way faster and more precise than a phone call. Sometimes the founder even takes care of my requests... no really... the founder. Employees never ask me to train them anymore, it's so slick and easy to use. Really happy.

Contras: The only con is that I can't change an employee's username to their work email... it's always their personal email that they set input when they sign their offer letter... but the more I think about it it doesn't really matter.

• Publicado el 20/8/2019
Matt D.
Founder & CEO
Internet, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/3/2020

"Rippling is exactly what you need."

Puntos a favor: Clean platform, makes administration generally easy. Puts almost everything in one place.

Contras: I do wish that the application integrations were more than primarily SSO, but instead offered integrated functionality. Also, I wish that the functionality of the integrations worked with any version of the third-party apps, and not just the enterprise versions (for the most part.)

• Publicado el 23/3/2020
Nicholas N.
Business Developer
Traducción y localización, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/9/2019

"Rippling for Small Business"

Comentarios: I highly recommend Rippling to any business, especially small businesses. They have the capacity to scale any company's needs. Regarding my small business, it changed my whole HR game. Before it would take me or an employee almost two hours a week to run payroll and administer benefits. Now I do the whole process myself in less than 10 minutes. The new system did take some getting used to, but now I am familiar with process and the value Rippling provides me is incredible.

Puntos a favor: The price that Rippling offers is hard to beat, especially considering all the value it offers. I now have direct control over my company's payroll and benefits. Any time I need to change something in this area or run payroll, it only takes me a few minutes. Also Rippling offers me a plethora of tools without shoving them on to me. I can implement it to the degree I need, and if I need more, Rippling has it for me.

Contras: The price of having such direct control over payroll is that any mistakes I make are on me. It took me a bit to learn how to run payroll and administer benefits myself, but once I got it straight, the process has become a breeze. Also, it took me a little while to get used to customer service via email. At first it worried me, but after they dealt with many of my needs in a very timely fashion, I now feel comfortable with the system.

• Publicado el 4/9/2019
Nathan N.
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/6/2020

"Best Payroll Service"

Puntos a favor: Integrations. Rippling will integrated with the most important 3rd parties to make the HR of your company simple. The integration with benefit providers make this worth every penny. The set up and implementation of the benefits is too easy. I recently set up medical insurance and it was too easy.

Contras: If you want customer support you have to look at a help center/ forum instead of calling a live person. I haven't really needed to use it, but normally it is frustrating when I want to get something resolved quickly and I can't talk to anyone. With that being said, anytime I haven't been able to figure something out or needed support, I have emailed my rep that helped me set up my system and he was quick to respond and help me get what I needed.

• Publicado el 19/6/2020
Courtney F.
Director of Bright Tiger
Práctica médica, 201-500 empleados
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 9/4/2020

"A future forward HRIS"

Comentarios: It has allowed us to set up 4 companies in one system, connect all the teams but directly integrate with so many applications we are using elsewhere.

Puntos a favor: I love that this system makes for the most seamless onboarding experience both for the employee and the human resources team. It allows for so many different components that were limiting in other systems (multi-company org chart in one place,360 integration with so many apps without an additional cost, multiple tiers of permissions and policies per employee level)

Contras: I wish that it allowed for employees t fill out a form without having to print and upload. This is the only thing I haven't liked so far.

• Publicado el 9/4/2020
Stephanie C.
Director of HR
  • Publicado el 12/5/2020

"Versatility for HR, Benefits, Payroll and more"

Comentarios: We came off of a PEO into this platform. It took us some time to get things running smoothly, but now it has really streamlined on- and off-boarding, employee benefits and payroll.

Puntos a favor: Rippling interfaces with hundreds of companies which allows the flexibility to use the resources you need. We were able to work with our own benefit broker, 401(k) provider, time keeping, and more. Their interface has allowed us to connect products as SSO, even those that don't necessarily connect with Rippling. They have worked very closely with us to get things right and I appreciate that our feedback is listened to and acted upon.

Contras: Our payroll is very complicated. It took us several runs to get the bugs worked out and we still have to do some things manually, though we are changing timekeeping vendors which will help tremendously. Also, in the beginning we didn't have a dedicated account manager so we had to work with different people after implementation. That had since been rectified.

• Publicado el 12/5/2020
Josh H.
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/11/2019

"Rippling is a one stop shop"

Comentarios: Customer service has been the highlight so far. Very prompt service!

Puntos a favor: It takes care of all my payroll, insurance, deductions, pto time, onboarding, and offboarding all in one place.

Contras: Nothing really other than just having to go through a rigorous set up and transition process.

• Publicado el 4/11/2019
Joe C.
Director, Oxford House HI
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 1/7/2020

"Rippling"

Comentarios: I like the HR aspect of Rippling the most. I am able to bring on new employees and get them working without a lot of time spent doing HR paperwork. Having to let someone go is difficult as it is but from the paperwork side Rippling makes that much easier.

Puntos a favor: Rippling is one of the best Employee Management & HR software on the market. It is very user friendly, so I did not have to spend a lot of time reading through a manual to do what I wanted to do in real time. I can bring on new hires and not be bogged down with the details of the payroll paperwork, it is almost seamless. I like the bulletin board feature that allows for company-wide announcements and the Dashboard feature that gives me information that used to require an appointment with HR but now is available at my fingertips

Contras: I am not required to use the report feature and don't have access. Not really a criticism of the program but I am not able to truly evaluate the program.

• Publicado el 1/7/2020
Rudy D.
Software Engineer
Software informático, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/4/2020

"Simple easy to use site with great features for employees"

Comentarios: We were using gusto before and it just didn't have what we were looking for so we switched over and all the employees have been happy with it since the switch.

Puntos a favor: I enjoyed how minimalistic it was but also the amount of features it had. I was able to easily print out my pay stubs and look up any tax information I needed come tax season. When you get paid they send you a nice breakdown of your hours with a cool picture which is different everytime. Small stuff but It makes a difference.

Contras: No real cons for me. Everything is easy to find and use.

• Publicado el 25/4/2020