15 años ayudando a las empresas costarricenses
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de Jackrabbit Gymnastics

Sobre Jackrabbit Gymnastics

Software de gestión para gimnasios de escuelas deportivas en línea que incluye: inscripción en línea, facturación, POS, reloj de tiempo, seguimiento de habilidades y correo electrónico/mensaje de texto.

Descubre más sobre Jackrabbit Gymnastics

I like that it easily integrated with our website even though we actually run various camps and classes with a focus on Chess and STEM. It was easily adaptable to our business.

Contras:

Sometimes it lags, based upon how many people are in the site.

Valoraciones de Jackrabbit Gymnastics

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Jackrabbit Gymnastics tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 309 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Jackrabbit Gymnastics antes?

Filtrar opiniones (309)

Joann
Joann
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios e instalaciones recreativas, 51-200 empleados

Great Management Software!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Jackrabbit is so easy to use and easy to teach staff how to operate it.

Jackrabbit allows us to track students' attendance, create a store and sell items through client accounts, keep track of staff hours/classes. I like that there are different ways to get help with an issue - email, live chat and phone and they answer fairly quickly. Also, the ability to add an idea which gets voted on by other uses and then is implemented to the system is great! I also like that I have the ability to limit access to certain users.

Contras:

There is very little I don't like about Jackrabbit. Whenever I do have an issue, Jackrabbit is quick to help.

Kate
Director of Operations en EE. UU.
Bellas artes, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Made everything so easy! Until they changed the waitlist

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Love it and am glad we found it for our business.

Automatic billing makes managing hundreds of families a dream.

Contras:

The new waitlist update is terrible. I do not enjoy the way it looks and it is much less user friendly. We use the notes section daily and now it is much more difficult to view our notes at a glance. I have talked to other Jackrabbit users who feel like this change is a huge negative. If the waitlist could go back to the old look with the added ability to change the order of the wait listers that would be absolutely ideal. Also, it would be great to see our income based on when the classes happen on the dashboard at a glance as opposed to when we collected it. It's more important to me to see how much our summer classes are making at a glance vs. how much we make during any given month. Lastly, we had an issue with the app and the earliest appointment with a Jackrabbit rep was two weeks out. If we are launching a new class we cannot wait two weeks to solve a problem.

Shanna
CEO en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Good for starting businesses but not likely to be your last stop

3,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: - Great for the basics
- Costumer service supports the direct offerings of JR

- attendance - skills tracking - great customer service

Contras:

- Not able to schedule privates - Does not support referenced 3rd party vendors that they recommend for features they do not offer - Additional cost for everything except the basics - customer service cannot support third party concerns

Sherrie
Artes escénicas, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Jackrabbit works very well for us.

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: It has been a pleasure tom work with Jackrabbit. I have received ongoing support and always got my issues resolved quickly. I love this program.

I like how easy it is to log into the software and access information.

Contras:

Not sure. Maybe the calendar could be applied to classes separately.

Deena
owner en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados

I love Jackrabbit!

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Our administrative time has been cut in half because we switched to Jackrabbit. The customer support and education is outstanding. They even offer We love it!

Jackrabbit seamlessly allows a parent to register and pay for a class online without any extra administrative attention. It saves so much time and money. The features that Jackrabbit has and keeps adding are great and the customer support and education is outstanding.

Contras:

The email module is a little cumbersome. It would be great to be able to paste a PDF or Word document into the email or have more freedom with it.

Diane
Owner/President en EE. UU.

Jackrabbit to the Rescue

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The experience with Jackrabbit continues to be excellent.

I have used many software programs over the last 38 years. Once I made the decision to move to Jackrabbit in 2005 our lives changed. The transition from our previous software was flawless. The use of this software continues to be flawless today. It is a great feeling to awake each morning knowing Jackrabbit has been working for us all night. Seeing our new registrations and payments brings a smile to our faces. This software makes our clients happy and my staff very comfortable with such a trustworthy program. Thank you for helping our industry

Contras:

There wasn’t anything we didn’t like about the 2005 versions. There were however functionally’s we felt could improve the software and jackrabbit has listened to its client suggestions and incorporated them. They continue to strive to improve their product and customer support.

Ruthy
Program Director en Canadá

Excellent class management software

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Jackrabbit overall is user friendly and has a wide variety of features and software it integrates with. They upgrade the software with new features consistently.

I love that Jackrabbit integrates with most software and manages not just the classes and clients but staff as well.

Contras:

They don’t have enough options for the payment processors they will work with for the payment processing. As well they need to enhance their up sales offering. Example: when registering for a class, before completing the checkout process asking the client if they would like to purchase merchandise as well.

Scott
CFO en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 51-200 empleados

Review of JackRabbit Class

4,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Pretty good experience. Has features other software do not and visa versa.

Comprehensive in scope. Keeps strong data based.

Contras:

- Have to log in or password in for every access. - Reports a bit unfriendly. Need easier way to develop own reports. - Locked into JRs credit card processing system. - Email system not as flexible as need to be

Anthony

Great product

4,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: With I have been with Jack rabbit since it’s inception, and I have no complaints.

Ease of set up. Outstanding support. The [sensitive content hidden] reached out and talk to me about the product personally and it really set well with me.

Contras:

It used to be the constant changes, but I understand.

Talya
Administración educativa, 11-50 empleados

LOVE this company

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Absolutely love how I can reach someone almost any time for help!

This software changed my life! It revolutionized the way I run my business!

Contras:

Would love it if the email platform was a little better

jason
GM en EE. UU.

MGA Jackrabbit review

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: ease of tracking students

Emailing groups or all students. Running payments

Contras:

I have a daycare that brings their kids to our gym. They pay by check from the daycare. I cant run payments in a batch when a group/class pays with a check

Alyssa

An Excellent Service

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Jackrabbit is fantastic and so beneficial in order to manage a business. The constant upgrades to enhance what is offered is also fantastic. The above additional enhancements would help to manage important things that currently are very important and needs to be done manually in a regular basis. Getting the software to track and implement them
automatically would certainly be greatly appreciated and extremely helpful.

The software is easy to use and efficient. There is always someone available to help with any matter that may arise.

Contras:

The software should be able to automatically perform some functions. Annual registration should be billed without any additional input. Birthday party notices “ Happy Birthday …..” should be sent as a courtesy regardless of whether a school hosts parties or not m. It would create a personal connection which families would appreciate.,Home page and bold notifications should be presented for important things that can easily be missed that the software shouldn’t. For example, delinquent accounts or a student remaining in the same class for an extended period of time. Beginner levels should have a shorter time to normally be in a class without moving up. Class criteria would vary for the amount of expected time a student would remain at the same level. Roll sheets should not have any student that hasn’t paid in full be on the list. Currently, a student can be in a class without paying and the office has to oversee that along with the instructor. Those students should be highlighted and accounts addressed with an automated reminder to the families that they are currently not enrolled due to a delinquent payment and their spot in class will be forfeited. Possibly an again automated warning stating they have one week time frame or 72 hour? to bring their account back to an active status before their spot is forfeited. When a student withdrawals and the predetermined class size is reduced, all students on the waiting list for a specific level should get an email stating an opening.

Naomi
Office Manager en EE. UU.

Easy-to-use

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The reports have helped us see enrollment trends & the financial reports

Jackrabbit is easy to use. Billing is easy, managing classes is a snap. Customer service is outstanding! If I can't find what I need through help I can submit a ticket and customer service responds promptly.

Contras:

That it doesn't automatically charge the card when customers enroll through the portal.When a student is marked as absent prior to class it doesn't show on the class roll report. We use printed & online attendance as a double check of which students are in the building. Closed dates show on the class rolls & internal calendar making it a bit tough to schedule make up dates.

Monica
Arte y artesanía, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Jackrabbit helped me to breath again.

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Jackrabbit was a life-saver when I started using it 7 years ago. Their best practices helped to model our business procedures. They are always there for you to help you through questions and needs.

- Customer service and Technical help are FANTASTIC. They will do everything to help you. - They hear their customers, and they keep improving the software with the ideas and suggestions of all of us. - It has most of the features that I need to manage my school. - It is very flexible and works through settings that let you adjust it to your needs and preferences. - Price is fair.

Contras:

As I keep growing I need few features that Jackrabbit has not incorporated yet, like gift cards administration, a more robust management of the Leads, be able to load more pictures to the students records, although I would not be surprised these features will be added later, as I know they evaluate all our suggestions of changes and use them to improve the software.

Chet
Fuente de la reseña

Fully integrated enrollment, attendance and payment system!

5,0 hace 2 años

We use Jackrabbit to fully run our gymnastics club. I am able to enroll students directly or have them enroll online saving us hours of time. We run all of our billing and attendance through Jackrabbit. I am able to text or email clients which is VITAL to communication and I can contact from one client, to one class, to everyone enrolled with a few simple keystrokes. Communication, billing, enrollment... it is ALL there in one program. The other vital note is that Jackrabbits customer service, support and continued R&D is second to none. I have used software in the past which had no further development and quickly became stale. Because this is online and not a package purchase, the product is continually developing and improving.

Contras:

Occasionally I find something that I think would make things even smoother and I can contact JR and let them know my ideas. They are always receptive and pass that on and usually it is something they are already contemplating to integrate.

Jacqueline
Coach and Program Director en EE. UU.

Useful But Room For Improvement

4,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: On the coach's side it is very easy to use, but as an administrator it can be confusing and frustrating.

It is easy to use as a coach in terms of clocking in and out and taking attendance. It meets most of our needs and is somewhat straightforward. I like that it is easy to connect to a person associated with the business when help is needed.

Contras:

It's not very intuitive and many of the features fall short of ideal. When issues or suggestions are presented to support staff they are often acknowledged and agreed upon but not actually addressed. The idea portal alone shows how much room for improvement there is, and the fact that some ideas have been voted on hundreds of times and years ago shows that improvements are made slowly if at all.

Colleen

Jackrabbit Use

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: The experience is fairly positive and Jackrabbit responds. The look of the pages needs to be updated and modernized.

Jack Rabbit has many features that we use but sometimes it is not intuitive to the user. I would like to be able to have multiple skill and conditioning records for competitive kids and some functionality increased.

Contras:

I would like to see the employees time card and checking time improved.

Nic
Manager en EE. UU.
Bellas artes, 2-10 empleados

Review

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Fantastic. All issues I had or questions of functionality were quickly handled and rarely did anything come up. Great partner.

Ease of use and clarity of data. It is able to give me all the data I needed to manage the business and quickly manage classes, enrollment, payment, and handle parent questions.

Contras:

Missed the ability to manage one time classes well.

Rett

Jackrabbit

4,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Mostly positive. Any time I hear about an update I worry, because they roll them out too quickly and there have been many issues with updates not making our businesss easier- but rather harder.

Its pretty good with many features & myself and my staff are comfortable using it. The customer service is great.

Contras:

There have been many significant rollouts/updates over the last few years that come too fast/too many close together, and that have been released before glitches were found. There have been times when these "updates" have cost my buisness money. I also do not like that they ask for ideas or feedback, but do not incorporate them. The attendance feature has needed an update for years!

Jill
owner en EE. UU.
Servicios e instalaciones recreativas, 2-10 empleados

No birthday party system

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I enjoyed Jackrabbit and would go back if it were to offer a birthday party expansion/compatible program.

I liked using jackrabbit class for my indoor playground. We have 8 week long classes and needed to be able to register children for classes while also having a point of sale system for walk in open play customers. I liked that I could run daily/weekly/monthly/custom revenue reports to see exactly which classes and services were generating income and which weren't. It was very user friendly, and I miss using it.

Contras:

It does not have a birthday party registration system and no plans to get one (per customer service). Birthday parties are about 40% of my business and I lost business due to this. Customers could only book during times the store was open - OR they could register for a party but we could not offer any upgrades. It was a frustration that cost me money.

Alicia
Recreation Program Director en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

Everything you need in one place!

4,0 hace 2 años

Having our time card, class and event registration, attendance tracking and skill tracking all in one place has made a huge difference for not only our coaching staff but also for parents. Staff can log into their portal account complete their time card, input attendance, and update the skill tracking for each athlete without flipping through multiple apps. This has made sharing staff schedules, and keeping parents up to date with their athlete's progress more effective and less time consuming. Once it's set up things flow so smoothly!

Contras:

As an administrative user it can be tricky walking parents through the registration and parent portal process as without setting up a person parent portal account the administrative side and parent portal side look very different.

Brie
Recreation Program Coordinator en Canadá
Deportes, 51-200 empleados

Altadore Gymnastic Club Review

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I have loved working with Jackrabbit after switching over from another platform. I look forward to more improvements in the future!

I love the customer service that Jackrabbit provides as well as it's user friendly platform.

Contras:

I wish Jackrabbit had a more streamlined process for skill tracking and events. I also would love an option to restrict based on skill level and not just age/gender.

Liz

Jackrabbit gymnastics

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Using jackrabbit has made it so that I don’t have to hunt down payments every session. All of our parents know when the processing date is. All payments are done together. It also allows me to better prepare for how many kids we will have in the upcoming semester.

I love how easy it is to navigate. My staff learned how to use it quickly. The new “Notes” section is great... Now my staff and I can always be on the same page when talking with a parent about a bill.

Contras:

I don’t like that the staff portal logs out so quickly. We often have students come in late and entering their attendance is time consuming since we have to log in again.

Maija

Highly Recommend Jackrabbit

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Jackrabbit had made running our business a breeze!

The online payment processing is extremely simple and effective to use. I also truly enjoy the very supportive customer support.

Contras:

I wish I could set registration times (automatically set to midnight or otherwise I turn it on manually). Also wish you could do split billing between parents.

Hayli
office coordinator en EE. UU.

MGC Kids jackrabbit user review

4,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: We love the people who work for jackrabbit. Jackrabbit works really well overall for our business.

We love all of the user-friendly features in jackrabbit. It makes it easy for us to help our customers and for them to take control of their own accounts in many ways.

Contras:

We are really struggling with the current options to integrate texting. Twilio has been a nightmare to work with although the jackrabbit team has been wonderful in assisting us through the process.