Filtrar por:

• En general
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Kickbox Email Verification

Identifica direcciones de correo electrónico a las que se puede entregar envíos, a las que es imposible entregar envíos, que aceptan todos los envíos, que son desechables y que están basadas en roles, dentro de las listas o en tiempo real en el punto de captura.

Descubre más sobre Kickbox Email Verification

Mostrando 49 opiniones

Arman S.
Arman S.
Project Manager en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 501-1 000 empleados

Amazing tool to validate your Accounts/Leads Emails

5 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: With the use of Kickbox, now I and my complete team is able to validate all of email addresses before sending final mail to the customers. Somewhere it is saving us to get spammed and blocked on other campaigns platforms. This is a kind of toll which we have been searching and finally we are satisfied with it.

I have been using Kickbox from last 6 months and this is one of the best tools which I have used so far to validate the emails of the leads and previous accounts/business data. Previously I have been using sales navigator which was a kind of manual process however it automated my email verification and made the things easier for me and my team members. I was also able to integrate it with my campaign tools and team was very supportive within this process now.

Contras:

To be very frank on this part, I personally did not face any issues while using this. However few of my team members found that the pricing part could be relaxed a bit as the platform grows up as it will help startups to go for.

Steve T.
Vice President en EE. UU.
Administración gubernamental, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Kickbox has been a fantastic tool for us

5 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Kickbox took me only minutes to set up and get my first list on through. Compared to other tools it was much easier to set up. Also, other tools for email verification would get me bad bounce rates of up to 10% even after verifying, kickbox is much more accurate as they've had a bad bounce rate of less than .5 percent after verifying. So it's outperformed other tools I've tried.

It was incredibly easy to use, the functions were obvious and loading my file took only a minute. The great part is how fast the tool works, even when I upload a large list it takes only minutes for the list to be verified. Also, the quality of results is better than other tools that i have used.

Contras:

there were very few cons about the software, I've used 3 or 4 services prior to this and so far this has been the best performing of the tools I used.

Alternativas consideradas: NeverBounce

Razones para elegir Kickbox Email Verification: the other tools were getting such bad bounce rates even after verifying with them

Razones para cambiar a Kickbox Email Verification: our contact at Hubspot said they were a great tool for this and that recommendation led us to try it

Miguel R.
associate director, business development en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Kickbox is great but needs fine-tuning to be even better.

3 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: I use kickbox every time I send a mass email marketing campaign which happens 1-2 per quarter.

Easy to use. I can put in thousands of contacts and get ratings quickly.

Contras:

Ratings can be hard to understand. I use Kickbox to help keep our bounce rate down with HubSpot but sometimes it notes some contacts as risky when I know they are in fact fine to email. There were also some contacts that received the highest rating for deliverability but bounced - it's infrequent but happens more than I'd like.

Owner en Bélgica
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Professional email verification to boost your list health

5 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: This is one of the leading email verification tools on the market. It's been a rising force so to speak and is one of my favorite tools. I like the modern look and how stable this is. You also get accurate results within reasonable time (I prefer accuracy over speed). It's actually quite fast for the number of checks that are performed. I have recommended Kickbox to business partners before and will continue to do so. You'll also find that there's plenty of information on their site to learn about email verification and email marketing. The knowledge you can gather as a user is something you can use in your business, especially if you're responsible for keeping track of the email marketing performance (and risks).

I like the clean interface for starters. This cloud-based tool is easy to use and all the important info and settings are presented in a clean way. One of the things that I like is that Kickbox gives each lead a score, based on a few criteria. You can also quickly see what your overall list health is. It's good to monitor this regularly. I found Kickbox to be very accurate when I tested a few of my email lists, including a large list with 'old' email addresses. This is one of the leading tools out there. I recommend trying it to see how it compares with the others.

Contras:

Pricing structure changed a bit, making it more expensive than before. Still reasonable pricing in my opinion, especially since a healthy email list will give you a good return if you're good at email marketing. That being said, new features were introduced over the years, and that's also included in the new pricing.

James L.
James L.
Senior Email Program Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios de información, 51-200 empleados

Highly recommended

5 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: I began looking for a new tool after our previous tool did something I considered dishonest/underhanded. I was introduced to people who worked there and they gave me 1,000 free credits. I used those credits to test 1,000 records through Kickbox (A) vs 1,000 records through our existing vendor (B). I took the results from our existing vendor, suppressed the ones they said were bad and sent the rest. After the send, I looked at:
- records (B) had said were OK but actually did bounce
- records (B) had said were not OK but (A) said were OK
Many of the records (B) said were OK but did bounce were marked as NOT OK by (A), to a statistically significant variance.
I did not test records that (B) had said were not OK but (A) said were OK, but I felt like I had been leaving money on the table.
With any of these tools, there is always a margin of "unknown" - they can't predict if it's going to be good or not. Kickbox will do a little more with examining addresses [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to try to estimate the quality (called a SendEx Score) and will also return columns for "Free" and "Disposable" or "Role" addresses. Kickbox will not charge you for ones it can't predict. The other vendor did charge. Kickbox also charged on a sliding scale - the more credits you bought up front, the cheaper they were, compared to the other vendor always having a set amount. Kickbox's API also returns that same larger dataset, compared to the competitor's "yes/no" response.

Provides more than just a yes/no response Is pretty quick I prefer the credit approach vs paying individually after each batc

Contras:

There is nothing fundamentally lacking in this tool. It does the job I need to do it.

Alternativas consideradas: BriteVerify

Razones para elegir Kickbox Email Verification: Described above.

Software anterior: BriteVerify

Razones para cambiar a Kickbox Email Verification: Described above.

Miguel angel F.
Miguel angel F.
manager system en México
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

delay in microsoft accounts

Comentarios: Excellent before last month :(

The kickbox system is very easy to use, also the integration with api es very easy.

Contras:

Should have Kickbox system a method for alert when have a issue with validation or delay in validation. the last month my clients and me were experimenting a validation very slow with much unknown that alert to my clients and was generate cancelation of service.

Bob L.
President en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Kickbox Review

4 hace 5 meses

Easy to set up; HubSpot integration made it easy to clean my prospect lists.

Contras:

I have no issue with the service, it works well.

Esam S.
developer , team manager en Turquía
Aprendizaje en línea, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

great service , easy to use

4 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: really it was simple and easy to use

easy to use , simple to understand , easy developers documentation .

Contras:

does not have a history for api usage : i mean i want to see every single email that verified .

Miguel H.
Founder en EE. UU.
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Helped us lower our Bounce Rate!

4 hace 5 meses

I like the verification features of this product.

Contras:

We are trying to reduce our bounce rates, at the same time, as a startup, we don't want to lose potential leads. The "undeliverable" notice is helpful. The "risky" when double checked usually works. We have been deleting contacts that are "undeliverable and risky". I would prefer a more definitive answer than risky. I wish this could be auto integrated into Hubspot so that as email leads come in, they get automatically verified. It would save us time having to do this manually every day.

Software tester en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 10 000+ empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente de la reseña

Best too for email varification on real time

4 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: I am really happy with the product perf and totally recommend this product to others.

I really like 2 of its feature which segregate this tool from similar tools available in market 1) Integration with your ESP and support to help to integrate with my company workflow with the help of large number of Api libraries support 2) Real time email verification It really helps to understand fake emails to eliminate from the data and provide you good and verified emails..

Contras:

There is no cons to this product. It delivers whatever it's saying it will deliver. So it's fullfilling it's purpose to provide you verified emails on the go.

James G.
Ceo en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Kickbox is a great product

Comentarios: Excellent

Easy and affordable. Good customer service.

Contras:

Kickbox could offer more products around fraud and we would be interested in purchasing them.

Alternativas consideradas: Socure

Razones para elegir Kickbox Email Verification: Emailage was Too expensive

Razones para cambiar a Kickbox Email Verification: Price and customer service

Director, Demand Generation en EE. UU.
Internet, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A fantastic tool for keeping your data clean

5 el año pasado

It's a very simple API that can be integrated with any custom process, whether it be web forms, marketing automation, or other applets

Contras:

It's a bit pricey compared to the alternatives and the volume pricing doesn't help too much. Also, it's hard to truly trust the sendex to block people.

Alternativas consideradas: NeverBounce

Ronnie N.
Ronnie N.
CEO en Canadá
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Fast, reliable email verification tool

5 hace 3 años

We integrate Kickbox into our opt-in web forms, so we minimize fake emails upon signup. We've been using this for years now and, honestly, I forget that we have it... and I mean that in a good way! It just works! No downtime or weird issues... but I am confident that the emails we get are deliverable without having to do anything extra on our end.

Contras:

It would be nice if Kickbox kept an internal database of every email it checks via the API so it saves the result without having to re-run an email verification. But honestly, it's no big deal.

Eric K.
Administrator en EE. UU.
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

Excellent platform, fantastic support

5 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Exceptional

Using Kickbox has kept our mail delivery high and protects our sender reputation. Their API's and billing features make it very easy to implement and operate. The service is truly first class, they're always incredibly responsive and have went over an above on a number of occasions to support us. I highly recommend kickbox for any email validation needs.

Contras:

Satisfied with all aspects of the platform.

Katie B.
VP Of Market Analytics en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 11-50 empleados

Marketing Team's Lifesaver

5 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Kickbox has been easy to use and overall a fantastic addition to our toolset when it comes to marketing. It really helps us maintain the email health when we send marketing emails as well as when we do one on one emails with a contact. It allows our team to know if we need to update information, manually unsubscribe someone, as well as help flesh out our "do not email" list to avoid bounces or spam notifications. Anyone in the marketing field that has to manage a CRM and schedule emails should highly consider adding this to their tool belt.

I like how easy it is to import a list of names and emails and verify whether or not we should continue using the email that we have saved or if we need to reach out and ask for a better email (or if they still want to receive emails).

Contras:

I wish after running the list through kickbox we could have it sync with our CRM again and update a field that states whether or not the email is good, mediocre, or straight up bad. From there I could create a workflow that tells the team member assigned to the contact that they should follow up and get a corrected email. The way it is now it ads a step for us to export and re-import the contacts to the CRM.

Eric S.
Senior Front End Engineer en EE. UU.

consistant results

5 hace 5 meses

Ease of use. Its extremely simple to connect to and use the API. We've always received very consistent results from the API

Contras:

Can be expensive if you're using it on a large volume

Amy S.

Email Verification

5 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Fair pricing, easy implementation, works flawlessly

Fair pricing, easy implement, works flawlessly

Contras:

I don't recall anything specific that deterred the decision

Letha D.
Organización de eventos, 2-10 empleados

Seamless with excellent quality

5 hace 5 meses

This service works perfectly with Active Campaign. I can't imagine going back to the manual steps of using one platform then transferring to another. If you use AC and have 3rd party acquisition platforms that you pull from, Kickbox is the solution! Their customer service is great and quick, too.

Contras:

I don't have any dislikes. Kickbox does exactly as it says.

Randi C.
Operations Manager en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados

Entrenuity Kickbox Review

5 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: We use Hubspot CRM and our email list was so outdated that it ended up "quarantined" by Hubspot due to the number of undeliverables and bounces, so we couldn't even send out emails. Hubspot actually recommended Kickbox to us to clean up our lists. It worked perfectly.

It worked! It helped us clean up our email list so that we received fewer bounces and undeliverables.

Contras:

I thought the product worked well, as promised.

Courtney C.
Publisher en EE. UU.
Edición, 2-10 empleados

A must have for Authors!

5 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: As a publisher, it is important that my authors build their newsletter list and do so in a healthy way. When we run giveaways, we will sometimes get fake accounts trying to scam our authors out of a prize with no intention of interacting with the author or their work. Kickbox helps us identify fake or misspelled addresses so we know we're reaching the right readers!

I love how easy it is to upload a list and get it verified quickly. The results are presented with many options and with terms that are easy to understand.

Contras:

I'm pretty happy with all aspects of this software, but we do get some false positives sometimes.

Julie G.
Director of Marketing en EE. UU.
Banca, 11-50 empleados

5-Star!

5 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: We've experienced so many advantages by using Kickbox Email Verification. Most importantly, it has helped us be more compliant with our email addresses when sending out our e-newsletter. And it's helped draw attention to some of our bad emails so that we can fix them immediately.

I love the fact that it is SO EASY to use -- it tells me exactly where in the process it is at all times. It's FAST and convenient and I really like that A LOT! It has really helped in cleaning up our mailing list for our e-newsletter that we do each month.

Contras:

Integration of this product with our current business flow was very fast and easy. I don't have anything negative to say -- it's worked GREAT for us!

Amy D.
Senior Marketing Automation Specialist en EE. UU.

Kickbox is a life safer

5 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: We use Kickbox to run our Franchise Members customer lists before importing them into our Marketing Automation platform. It's done a really great job weeding out the "bad" emails and puts our mind at ease regarding any CAN-SPAM issues we would have run into by NOT using Kickbox.

Very easy to use and is a life saver to validate our customer emails!

Contras:

So far, I haven't encountered anything that I don't like about this software.

Sal M.
Exec Assistant en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 2-10 empleados

email verification

5 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Kickbox is critical in keeping emails up to date.

Very easy to use and fast. I would highly recommend Kickbox.

Contras:

Nothing. It's so simple, you don't have to think about anything

Rohit K.
Rohit K.
Senior Email Marketing Executive en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente de la reseña

Best Email marketing tool among all!!

5 hace 7 meses

Best feature is you just need to upload your emails and it will be verified in single go.

Contras:

Currently i'm using the trial version and exploring the details as of now I haven't found any cons but will add if found any.

Jamie H.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados

Long time user

4 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: The verification works pretty well. There is a bit of a learning curve to reading and understanding the reports in order to clean them up and utilize them correctly.

I like being able to send to qualified email addresses and not risk getting dinged by MailChimp for sending out emails to address that bounce back.

Contras:

The payment method is cumbersome. I would like to just pay for the emails I checked and not have to buy credit or tokens that may go unused.