Opiniones de Loop Email

4,5 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4,9 /5

Sobre Loop Email

Loop Email ayuda a los equipos a conectarse, colaborar y comunicarse, todo en un solo lugar.

Descubre más sobre Loop Email

Mostrando 11 opiniones

Developer and SAP consultant
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/9/2018

"New way of communication for teams"

Comentarios: if working in a team, it comes in really handy, as you can discuss issues or problems in real-time, without waiting for that certain mail to arrive.

Puntos a favor: free version, easy to onboard, surprised by the chat function being a part of email itself, which eases the communication flow.

Contras: Too bad there is no Android version of the application

Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 27/3/2020

"A great tool for managing team inboxes"

Puntos a favor: For the most part, it's easy and just plain works. After initial setup, it's been a handy app to have.

Contras: When you delete or archive an email within Loop, it does NOT delete or archive that message in your inbox. According to their support they're considering adding this as an option, but until it's implemented I'll be sticking with G Suite.

• Publicado el 27/3/2020
Jernej K.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/9/2018

"Loop overview"

Comentarios: It looks modern and fresh

Puntos a favor: 1. Easy to use
2. Option to have business emails (office 365) and personal email (gmail) on one platform
3. Separate document overview - easy to find documents that were sent over email
4. Chat option (hopefully some day it will replace my skype)

Contras: 1. It's not on Android
2. You need to have other email accounts to use it
3. Email sync is sometimes slow

• Publicado el 10/9/2018
Tech Writer
Internet, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/3/2021

"Great platform for team collaboration"

Puntos a favor: From my perspective, the biggest plus is that you can have all your email accounts in one place and conveniently monitor and manage them from one single dashboard. Also, you can use Loop chat for real-time communications. The interface is super user-friendly. The price is very affordable.

Contras: Email synchronization takes some time, the rest is great.

• Publicado el 19/3/2021
Glenn W.
Fleet Account Manager
Automoción, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/4/2021

"Great Shared Inbox Solution"

Puntos a favor: Loop has helped our team provide good communication with our customers, and with team members.

Contras: One feature that would be helpful would be if an email needs to be deleted, to provide an option to have that email completely removed from all views, rather than have to delete the same email multiple times.

• Publicado el 25/4/2021
Student
Software informático, 5 001-10 000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
    Sin valoración

"Loop review"

Comentarios: Overall Loop helps me be more productive with managing emails and communication with people.

Puntos a favor: I like how emails and messaging are brought together to one place. One feature that I like to use is smart inbox because it nicely groups unread mails together so I don't waste my time looking for unread message in my cluttered inbox. For quick communication I use messages or I just loop in email and send it to chat. And all of this is for free :)

Contras: I create a lot of groups for different purposes and I don't like that I cannot delete a group. I would really like to use Loop on my phone but currently android is not supported, only iOS so I am hoping this will change soon.

Kath R.
Marketing Manager
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/5/2021

"Works great for us."

Comentarios: We're able to manage our email accounts in one place and ensure nothing slips through the cracks because it's easy to assign emails to other users.

Puntos a favor: We have a slightly different use case for Loop in that we use it to manage email accounts across different domains. There are very few affordable alternatives and we've found loop to be great.
It does the job, it's not buggy and the dev team puts out frequent updates.

Contras: The interface isn't as straightforward as Outlook or similar.

• Publicado el 12/5/2021
Jamie J.
Technical Support Operations Manager
Seguridad e investigaciones, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/4/2021

"Loop Email is a critical component of our daily operations."

Comentarios: We turned to Loop to address an unexpected crisis with the incoming email flow for technical support. We were desperate to find a solution to a serious problem in a hurry. We were not exactly sure what we needed. We quickly realized that most options on the market that offered the handful of functions we needed would entail a major over haul to our operations and require to much time, effort and change and not at realistic. Loop has scaled things to fit our needs. They been informative. responsive, and fluid with every solution and option offered. The have been amazing. Every need I have posed before them - they have met with a solution. Not only that - they have asked for my input and incorporated it into software updates. It has been a great experience all the way around.

Puntos a favor: Canned Responses the most critical feature we needed - Loop provides this two fold with the Canned Responses shared with all members of a shared inbox as well as each member can create and save Canned Responses for their use only.
Internal Messages within an email thread is a huge benefit. Our email team was frequently working on issues that has already been solved over the phone. Being able to go to an email when a customer is on the phone and make notes to the email then saves my email team so much wasted time and effort.
Loopbot is incredible - "bot" it is not. This is not an automated virtual support feature. This is a real person that you are communicating with when you need assistance. You don't have to sit and wait with a chat window open unable to work on other things until a chat orperator connects to you. I love this feature. We are located in the United States so not always an immediate reply from Loopbot. Which is perfectly fine with me. Anytime I have not received an immediate reply, they have replied within a few hours.
The Reporting is something I can not - I will not - live without ever again. As the operations manager of our technical support department - the data provided gives me relevant statistics similar to our call center analytics and has improved our productivity. I don't just see how many emails someone assigned to themselves. Of the emails they opened - how many were resolved without reply, resolved with reply etc.

Contras: The actual display format I wish were different or had more options to customize by the user. The shared box list - I would like to have the list display in the order I want. Or the ability to remove some things from the window that we do not use.

• Publicado el 24/4/2021
Freddy M.
Software Developer
Servicios financieros, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 28/9/2018

"Loop is great, but it's still in develop"

Puntos a favor: Easy to use, very clean design, very good support (one the best between the email client apps).

Contras: - No integration with calendar.
- I can't sync my contactas from Contact macOS app.
- Delete messages needs doesn't have a shortcut, it must be done using the mouse

• Publicado el 28/9/2018
Andrew R.
Comercio mayorista, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/4/2021

"The best shared inbox tool I have found at a reasonable price"

Comentarios: We attempted to run a shared inbox via Outlook, with manual rules on which team member would respond to what type of email, and relying on verbal communication to assign emails, and request and provide input. It didn't work. As the working day would commence and the team became busy on various tasks, we found there wasn't always the time to collaborate and coordinate verbally, and often not all team members were present in the office at the same time. The quality of our responses to our customers suffered, both in terms of what was said and the time it took to respond. Essentially Loop Email helps us overcome that problem and saves us time throughout the day while improving the quality and timeliness of our responses.

Puntos a favor: Loop Email provides an easy way to manage shared inboxes amongst our team. The software helps ensure that we never miss a customer query, and that we can respond to each customer email in a timely manner. The software has a messaging feature that allows our team to collaborate on each email separately, and improve the quality of our responses to our customers. The software is a great for supervisors and managers who need to have oversight over the responses that their team members provide. There are not many alternatives currently available and the handful of competing products that are available are considerably more expensive. One of the stand out benefits is the ability to chat to the support team at Loop Email directly via the chat function in the application. This means that if there is anything you are unsure about you can get a very quick response and resolve it there and then. The team at Loop Email are also very open to suggestions and improvements, even if they may only be useful to our specific requirements. A few changes to the software have been made at our request and so in many respects it feels custom designed for our purposes.

Contras: We did initially have some synchronisation issues between our existing email host servers and the Loop Emails servers. Our existing email host was not able to accomodate the changes needed, and so we migrated our hosting service to Google Workspace. Ultimately for us the move to Google Workspace was worth it to be able to continue to use Loop Email, and the team at Loop Email guided us through the migration process to ensure it was done well and in the most cost effective manner.

• Publicado el 30/4/2021
Franci B.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/4/2021

"Great tool for managing shared inbox"

Comentarios: I love Loop. It helps me to manage my team. To collaborate & communicate. I love the ability to turn emails into actionable tasks. With Loop, I'm always on top of things knowing which email is taken care of and what issues we have with different tickets. As a team we are resolving things faster and more efficiently.

Puntos a favor: I like the design and UX of the product. My favorite features:
- assigning emails as tasks to coworkers
- chatting under the email about the email
- see who is taking care of certain support ticket

Contras: It took me some time to onboard the whole team on it. The tool shows all of its power when everyone is using it.

• Publicado el 13/4/2021