Opiniones de Retail Pro

• En general
    3,8 /5
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Retail Pro

Software completo de gestión minorista que permite a los comercios minoristas optimizar las operaciones con diseño personalizado.

Descubre más sobre Retail Pro

Mostrando 4 opiniones

Jim P.
Muebles, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/12/2016

"retail"

Comentarios: Our software is just old and needs to be updated. It is simple and easy to use

Puntos a favor: this sales system came with the store when I bought it. It's easy for me to use. Backups are slow and seem to take forever

Contras: old and outdated

• Publicado el 13/12/2016
Dale J.
Co-owner
Muebles, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/2/2017

"Retail Pro"

Comentarios: We purchased over 15 years ago when we first opened and it was very expensive. We use a very limited amount of what it is capable of doing. POS and limited inventory control. One reason is because the report feature is not very user friendly and every time you pick up the phone with a question you get a bill. For example, why can't I run a report on my inventory balance for a previous day? Overall I am happy with it I just think I bought more than I needed.

Puntos a favor: Easy to navigate and does what I need it to do.
Minimal issues with the software.
When we first started using it and issues would arise the support staff was always available.

Contras: Needed more hands on tutorial classes up front. There are a lot of things the software is able to do, I just don't know how to use it.
"Reports" feature is not very user friendly.
Support staff or sales person should follow up each year with updates and latest technology and no one does. They did the first few years but not any more.

• Publicado el 23/2/2017
Kathryn B.
Account Manager
Ropa y moda, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/12/2016

"RPro Gets the Job Done but Not Without Glitches"

Comentarios: RPro is easy-to-use and works as a POS system in retail. Visually, it's outdated and the UX can definitely be improved. It's pretty quick but has its glitches, one being gift receipt printing. When printing gift receipts, you have to print it a few times in order to get the items you want on it. I've also used MindBody as a POS and found that superior to RPro.

Puntos a favor: Easy to use, gets the job done

Contras: Outdated UX/UI, glitchy

• Publicado el 6/12/2016
Randy P.
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/10/2016

"Full-featured, for advanced users"

Comentarios: We've used Retail Pro (v8) for 11 years now, and it has served us well. There are features we do not use, but the program fills our needs very well- inventory, vendor & customer management, reporting etc.

Puntos a favor: Versatile and straight forward to use. Many 'out of the box' POS programs are too rigid to adapt to the unique needs of specialty retailers. Retail Pro handles this very well. While there are features we feel we are doing without, no other program offers us the flexibility in the ordering process we need.

Contras: Room for non-tech savvy users to get into trouble. Tends to lag a bit behind the leading edge of technology.

• Publicado el 3/10/2016