Filtrar por:

Valoraciones medias

• En general
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre CallJoy

A plaform for small businesses to keep track of incoming calls with a variety of features including analytics and call transcripts

Descubre más sobre CallJoy

Mostrando 8 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Nathaniel C.
Founder & Chief Strategist
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/8/2019

"High Powered Software In A Small Package"

Comentarios: I can send clients directly to a landing page based on their incoming call. WOW. Marketers & Business Owners dream.

Puntos a favor: CallJoy a precise tool that you can customize for multiple jobs. It makes sense for small to medium-sized business owners to try and ultimately purchase this product. Some software requires you to have in-depth training before effective implementation; CallJoy is NOT like them.

Contras: Not having CallJoy installed one year ago would be what I liked the least. I would have saved a lot of money and made more from the feature set.

• Publicado el 29/8/2019
Justiss B.
Directing Manager
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 2/3/2020

"It needs more time in BETA and more support options"

Comentarios: I was really excited to use CALLJOY, I told a bunch of my salon owner friends to get it, but then I needed help and had NONE. There are also features I wish it had now knowing what the platform can do and should do, and there may be newer iterations of this application coming, but it lacks what other companies can do. $39 a month is too much to pay for no support, I mean not even consistent 24hr support. I'm happy to wait at LEAST 24 hrs, but the inconsistency, is a deal breaker.

Puntos a favor: There are a lot of things to like about CALLJOY:
- Virtual Assistant Voice Options
- Custom Responses
- Call Recording
- Call Tracking
- Texting Options
- Links directly to your google my business

Contras: My list of issues:
- The initial setup for the trial is daunting, it takes A LONG TIME.
- If you aren't careful in the beginning to pick your phone number with the correct area code, you will have to wait until 30 days to change it.
- Support - NON-EXISTANT. This probably isn't fair to say, they did contact me back a few times but sometimes it was 24 hours, sometimes it was 3 days, sometimes it was NEVER.
SUPPORT is critical for a paid service guys. Especially as a novice user on a newish platform. But this is the thing about Google from my experience, they lack good support for most of their products.

Respuesta de proveedores

por CallJoy el 3/3/2020

Hi Justiss,

Thanks for you honest review. We're happy that you found a lot of the features useful and we apologize that we fell short of expectations in terms of support. We take this type of feedback seriously and would love to learn more about your experience and where we can improve. I will send you an email to see if we can find time to connect.

• Publicado el 2/3/2020
Jack U.
Inalámbrico, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/5/2020

"Love it...when it works"

Comentarios: The jury is still out on this. Too early to tell to know if we will be able to depend on it. If it works 100% of the time, we will be their biggest fan and proponent, but if it keeps shutting down....not so much.

Puntos a favor: Signed up for the free trial on 5/17/20. Set everything up. I have a virtual phone system set up so it was very simple for me to forward our main number to Calljoy and then have Calljoy call out to some of our other numbers that ring to our office and cell phones. So we are not actually advertising the Calljoy number just in case it doesn't work out. The actual functionality is incredible. You can use your imagination and if you set up the correct keywords that trigger useful responses, you actually give it, it's own personality with a sense of humor. We have had callers actually have conversations with CallJoy, which we call "Frank". We refer to "Frank" as our 24 hour virtual receptionist. After a day of using it only after hours and when people pressed "0" for the operator...we went full strength and made Frank the first point of contact when the phone rings. If a customer asks a question or uses a keyword that we didn't think of, we add it as soon as we hear the recording to make sure Frank is answering the questions with the right answers. If they ask to speak to a specific dept or person, Frank knows which phone to ring...worked flawlessly and even better, customers called actually used it. They didn't immediately ask for a representative or agent, they actually used it! Then....Read the cons

Contras: on 5/20. for about 20 minutes, Frank didn't speak...he went on break. people called and all they heard was "your call will be recorded for quality assurance purposes". Then dead air. Fortunately, we caught it almost immediately, and switch our phones back to the way they were before Frank. Submitted a support email and on 5/21, got an email that they were aware of the issue and were looking into it. I'm thinking, ok, just a temporary glitch. Probably won't happen again. Set Frank back up and He was doing a great job up until almost the same exact time...about 5:15pm, system goes down again. Dead Air. This time it lasted for about 3 hours of intermittent issues....Sometimes he talked, other times, dead air. Sent another support email. Haven't heard anything but everything started working again around 3 hours later. This wasn't just a glitch that affected us...Calljoy's own 415 area code demo line was down, so it was system wide. How can you use this to run a business if it goes in and out for hours? Now I'm hoping to get an email back with an explanation or even better a phone call, but I'm having my doubts if this is going to be reliable enough to depend upon for our front line first point of contact.

• Publicado el 22/5/2020
Wesley R.
Redacción y edición, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/2/2020

"Fails to forward calls - still buggy - do not trust this with your businesses calls!"

Comentarios: Great initially, worked enough to trust it, bad when finding out it is (still) not transfering calls after messages to customer service. Looks great, seems to work great, DOESNT TRANSFER CALLS CORRECTLY OVER 80% OF THE TIME.

Puntos a favor: Ease of use. Text back feature is cool. Overall intuitive interface and apparently good functionality(on the surface).

Contras: No matter how easy to use this is, is FAILS to transfer calls. Meaning, the menu and recordings work great, but when the customer requests to speak to a representative, etc etc, the system responds "no one is available" and hangs up the call! No matter what number its forwarded to, it should at least let it go to voicemail at that point. This happens about 80% of the time. Even once would be cause for concern, but this much is enough that calljoy should not be selling this as a working product yet. It is Definitely still in testing, which is fine, but not when the test market is people whos income rely on those calls. DO NOT TRUST THIS WITH YOUR BUSINESS CALLS - IF YOU TRY, TEST CALLING FROM MANY DIFFERENT NUMBERS Also, customer service is by email only and is extremely inefficient

Respuesta de proveedores

por CallJoy el 26/2/2020

Hi Wes,

Again, sorry you experienced these issues. When we spoke on the phone yesterday I explained that this is not a widespread issue and our engineering team is looking into what happened in this specific case. We're refunding you today. If you have further questions please don't hesitate to reach out us.

• Publicado el 21/2/2020
James C.
Operations director
Veterinaria, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/6/2020

"A buggy, unreliable, unintuitive mess with zero support"

Comentarios: Since adopting Call Joy three months ago, we have had nothing but problems. Many clients say that the calls drop out randomly, many times right after “call is being recorded.” An unacceptable percentage of calls have problems with recognizing basic words like “reception,” or “agent,” let alone more complicated phrases that are important like “where are you located?” In an effort to stem a rising tide of angry customers, we are trying to simply route all calls to a landline, by setting the agent answer feature to “never,” but we have found that there is no way to change what number calls are routed to. Instead, all calls to our Call Joy number are now being routed to the owner of the company, instead of reception. I enthusiastically adopted this service because of the potential for time savings and the analytics potential, along with tie ins with Google ads. However the benefits are not anywhere near the cost. I tried to book an appointment to discuss this on their support Calendly, but no appointments are available, EVER. I doubt anyone is actually still working on this software. I’d like a refund but somehow I doubt it.

Puntos a favor: Pretty straight forward to set up. Occasionally magical WHEN it works, which is rarely.

Contras: After diligently following the setup guide our agent is lucky to understand 50% of customer queries. Calls are dropped constantly and calls are routed to the wrong people. Agent often can't understand simple one-word statements like "reception" or even "agent." Lastly, the agents speak SLOOOOOOWLY, you can't speed them up, and the voices are unmistakably inhuman.

• Publicado el 8/6/2020
Nathan B.
Co-Founder
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/9/2019

"Great Software - Easy to Use"

Comentarios: I am able to track sales and marketing calls from my website, in addition to providing clients with an "office line".

Puntos a favor: I enjoy the ease of setup, and the daily call log reports that are sent to my email.

Contras: I don't like that it doesn't directly integrate with Google Analytics.

• Publicado el 3/9/2019
Dirk B.
Restaurantes, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/1/2020

"Disappointing"

Comentarios: At first we thought it is a great idea and will help us and our customers (restaurant). We made the setup, changed all numbers and printed new business cards. The we had the first problems and we contacted the support. After around 72 hours we got response and the offer for a phone call. Next available appointment was in 10 days. A hangout conference was scheduled. Every day we became more and more problems but we waited for the appointment with the support team. Then 10 days later at the 12:00 appointment, nobody was at the conference. I complained it in a eMail. 2 days later we became an answer with an apology, they were very busy at that time.
The good thing is, the transcript is working pretty good, so we can read the frustration of the customers and can guess how many costumers we lost about CallJoy.

Puntos a favor: The concept and the idea for this price is great.

Contras: Unreliable and inflexible. It cannot be used for daily use in a restaurant.

• Publicado el 12/1/2020
Jill B.
Business Owner
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 6/2/2020

"Calls unanswered, not fowarded"

Puntos a favor: Can get transcripts of phone calls, however, this is how I got proof they were never transferred as set up.

Contras: Calls unanswered,
Calls not transferred to the phone number set up
Customer service never got back to my concerns, emails or never answered their phone!!

• Publicado el 6/2/2020