Filtrar por:

• En general
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Deel

Nómina y cumplimiento creados para el personal de todo el mundo.

Descubre más sobre Deel

Mostrando 5 opiniones

Account Executive en Sudáfrica
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 201-500 empleados

Deel Review

5 la semana pasada Nuevo

Comentarios: Very positive. It allows the global workforce to get paid on time & in a manner that complies with local regulations.

I like the fact that is has an advance feature that allows early withdrawals against scheduled pay cycles. Transaction fees are very reasonable.

Contras:

What I did not like too much is when a transaction fee that I thought was wrong, could not be traced/explained in a clear manner.

Moussa M.
Software Engineer en Catar
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo

Awesome is Deel!

5 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Truth be told they did a great job! in every aspect.

Ease of use and the number of features and options is really great.

Contras:

In rare cases they might take some time to solve users issues.

João C.
SDR en Brasil
Aprendizaje en línea, 51-200 empleados

The support is amazing

5 hace 3 meses

The costumer support is wonderful. I had problem with my withdraw twice and in both cases they solve my problem really fast with refund. Also, they answered me really fast every time I have an issue.

Contras:

My only issue is to withdraw the money to my brazilian bank account.

Full-stack Developer en Nepal
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Almost perfect for my usecase

4 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: I am very satisfied with Deel, as a receiver of payroll, as Deel has various options to withdraw my earnings. I can even choose the currency, which is huge. The Deel card is just the icing on the cake for me, as this has allowed me to create prepaid visa cards on the fly and not worry about it getting leaked, as I can quickly disable the card myself from the portal.

Customer support. They are almost always available within minutes. Usually the hiccups are caused by my own trouble-making. They are very patient and will guide you step by step if required.

Contras:

Nothing outstanding, honestly. If I have to complain, it would be the rough edges, that I had to face, but once the team received the feedback, most of the issues would be fixed real quick.

Varshika G.
Sr. Art Director en India
Diseño, Trabajador autónomo

Amazing Customer Service

5 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Deel's customer service is amazing and have helped me even during wee hours whenever needed. The platform is very transparent and easy to use.

Contras:

I have only be using this for a couple of months and Nothing so far.