Filtrar por:

• En general
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Sage HR

CakeHR de Sage es una solución de gestión de RR. HH. galardonada que simplifica los procesos de RR. HH.

Descubre más sobre Sage HR

Mostrando 292 opiniones

Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Business Manager en Nueva Zelanda
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

Easy to set up and run

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Although we are only a small company, we were trying to manually record our employees' holiday and sick leave as well as days in lieu, but found that we were losing track of vital information. CakeHR lets us keep all this information in an organised way, and lets our employees also keep track of their accrued allowances, as well as requesting leave in a more formal and organised manner.

I really liked the choice of price points, depending on the needs of your business. The user interface is also intuitive, and the calendar integrates well with Outlook.

Contras:

The trial version didn't have New Zealand public holidays automatically included, so I had to add these manually.

Software anterior: BambooHR

Razones para cambiar a Sage HR: Bamboo's functionality is great, but was much more than we needed, and was significantly more expensive.

hace 2 años

Dear Nicole, I'm so glad to hear that you are enjoying your experience with CakeHR! There are a lot of features we keep updating on a weekly basis and, probably thanks to you, now we have possibility to import also public holidays of New Zealand. So now, for certain, you can refer us to your New Zealand friends and colleagues, we are all set :) With thanks, Viktorija

Matt S.
CEO en EE. UU.
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Simple, easy to use HR software

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Responsive to concerns, no reliability issues

Our team uses it to manage our paid time off and remote working policies. It's super simple and easy to use and very cost effective.

Contras:

The way it is set up is probably designed for larger teams and takes a bit of effort in order to see everyone's calender as opposed to only the individuals on your 'team'

Software anterior: BambooHR

Razones para cambiar a Sage HR: A lot more cost effective, simpler and more in line with our needs.

hace 2 años

Dear Matt, Thank you very much for your feedback! We suggest using also our CakeHR app, that will help you to manage time-off policies much easier and it's more convenient when you are on the go :) With thanks, Viktorija

Lynda S.
Admin Assistant/Receptionist en Canadá
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 201-500 empleados

Sage HR review

5 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Quite happy using Sage HR

It was integrated and linked to our Health insurance coverage. Very easy/simple to use and straight forward, very private.

Contras:

Issue with password changing from time to time, so took a while to get it reset.

Antonio R.
Head of I.T. en España
Productos químicos, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Looks great and offer many modules and but the functionality of most of them is very basic.

3 el año pasado

Comentarios: Certainly cakeHR solves part of the management of my company's talent department, but it is still far from being a suitable software for companies with more than 50 employees.

Changing any software in a large organization is complicated and I believe that CakeHR has a great potential to be exploited, so I still hope that they will listen to the users' suggestions and implement the requested functionalities.

It would be a good thing if they published the roadmap so that we could know how they are going to develop the product.

The user interface of the web application is nice. It is easy to use by employees for absence requests. The calendar view is very convenient to see at a glance the planned absences. The talent department likes the performance module.

Contras:

General: The administration of the system is difficult. It is not prepared for companies with more than 50 employees because any type of grouping has to be done employee by employee, among other thigs. Support: It is disconcerting, sometimes responding quickly and providing some solution, but most of the time, besides responding late, it gives the feeling of unprofessionalism. Interface: Apparently it is nice, but there are some views, such as the user profile management, where they are limited to show in a single column each one of the fields, which makes very uncomfortable the information visualization. Document management: It is extremely basic and not very efficient. It becomes chaotic. Absences: It more or less works well, although as always, with little flexibility, burdening the talent department with avoidable tasks. Expenses: The same, very basic implementation. For us to be able to use it in my company a couple of additional fields are needed (name and VAT number of the provider) which they promised to add before the second quarter of 2019 but have not yet done so. In general there are few updates. I feel that they were adding new features more frequently at the beginning of the year. Mobile application: It is very basic, almost no functionality. You can't clock in/out from the app, which is essential these days for employees who move around. From support I was told to access the web application from a mobile browser... API: Very basic and incomplete.

Unathi V.
Sales Admin Manager en Sudáfrica
Producción de alimentos, 201-500 empleados

sage

5 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: i use sage for applying, checking and approving staff leaves.

it is simple to use this software and it removes the delays that most of us experienced when we used to apply for our leave using the paper system.

Contras:

i like that we no longer have to deal with paper work.

Anna M.
Project Manager en EE. UU.
Software informático, 51-200 empleados

3 out of 5 stars application

3 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: I use a very basic set of Sage HR functional, but it still makes me face some issues, which is not the most comfortable experience. Calendar and Company tabs are OK

It has basic functional needed for a HRM process. The dev team adds new features and updates from time to time.

Contras:

The main and critical functional still has A LOT of issues. For example, we have a limited amount of Emergency Days available, BUT Sage do not show me any alerts when people overuse the Policy. Which makes me basically keep a track of things by myself. Also, almost a year ago I reported a few bugs to a customer support, and I still see those bugs from time to time. E.g. I don't think it's necessary to have a "death" item in a dropdown regarding the termination reason.... Like seriously? You guys already have "other" and I personally think it's enough

Alternativas consideradas: BambooHR

Razones para cambiar a Sage HR: We were presented a demo and decided it had the basic functional for our Company size

Robert H.
Director en Irlanda
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Cake HR - Solid Technology

4 hace 2 años

Its simple, does what it says it will do. Personally I like how it syncs with the calendar.

Contras:

I took a week off during easter. We have down on it a company day on Good Friday and Bank Holiday on the Monday. Both days were taken from Annual leave.

Alternativas consideradas: HRLocker

Razones para cambiar a Sage HR: Just made sense for us at the time for reasons mentioned above. I can't even remember if there was a difference in price. But it was close and would urge others to look at it also.

hace 2 años

Dear Robert, Thank you very much for reaching out! I'll contact you directly, to go through Leave management once again, as mentioned issue can be resolved, a few clicks is all it takes :) With thanks, Viktorija

Nereida B.
Nereida B.
ANALISTA CONTABLE en Venezuela
Fuente de la reseña

Management of employee permits and other human resources tasks.

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: A big problem that I have been able to solve with CakeHR is that I receive email notifications of employees' free time requests and approve or reject them by the same email. This has made things easier for me.

What I like most when using CakeHR is the ease of registration and access; the function "history of changes made" to facilitate the tracking of changes in the data is very good; and when generating reports with a single click is wonderful.

Contras:

A big disadvantage of CakeHR is that it integrates with payroll systems, but not with benefit portals or learning management systems. We are waiting for you to integrate all this.

Xolani Z.
Freelancer en Sudáfrica
Música, 2-10 empleados

Sage

5 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: Great software for payments

Sage is a great software, you get to capture and manage your payments very well and organized

Contras:

On Accpac when posting payments, you get those errors batches and you have to repost and its time consuming

Katelyn R.
Katelyn R.
Licensed Realtor en EE. UU.
Construcción, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use with many features!

4 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: I use Sage to place purchase requisitions for my department and to keep track of spending on each project. I love that it is easy for my accounting department to share with me when invoices have been paid.

My favorite feature of Sage is being able to run total expense reports based on a particular project.

Contras:

There are so many features in Sage that it can get confusing. You also have to really pay attention to permission settings as well.

Stefan W.
Managing Director en Tailandia
Medios online, 11-50 empleados

Great

5 hace 4 años

For our company, it greatly simplifies the managing the holiday entitlement of our employees. Our employees appreciate the real-time view of their day-off and holiday balance.

Contras:

- Day Offs: In our company the day offs are flexible. Employees are supposed to take 2 day-offs per week, but sometimes these day-offs are shifted to the next week. (It's always within the same month though.) It would be great to have some way to be alerted/monitor if someone requests more day-offs than they are entitled to. Right now I have to count the day off requests to make sure it's within their day-off limit. (Right now a staff could request more day-offs that they are entitled to.) Having this said, I don't want it to be shown as a yearly quota, same holidays and public holidays, as these days can be taken anytime, while day-offs are not of that nature. However, a monthly quota would be fine. - Time Tracking: What is definitely missing is time tracking (for which we use HubStaff now) and overtime/undertime tracking. Our employees track their working time, and have a floating balance of time. Cake would be the complete and perfect HR solution if there was everything at a glance - the balance of Holiday, Public Holiday, Sick Days, Day-Offs and Over/Undertime. Ideally, being able to differentiate between freelancers and full-time staff - where freelancer time results in salary and full-time staff time results in time balance. Also, overtime should be able to be mutated (to holiday / day-off) or pay-off (define a per-hour amount for the time, calculate the pay-off, deduct the time from the balance.)

hace 4 años

Hi Stefan! Many thanks for the detailed and honest review! We are making leave requests far more transparent for managers so that you can be alerted when they are overspent. I'm going to set up a call with you to make sure you're being onboarded to the new Timesheets module we have been developing over the last months!

Craig M.
Director en RU
Muebles, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great software with a great team behind it

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We solve the complexity of holidays clashing with Cake HR. It's a a core part of our business that every employee uses.

I love how simple it is for our team to request holidays and to monitor sick days also. The interface is nice too.

Contras:

The app is a bit limited and it would be helpful if it offered a full calendar view.

Razones para elegir Sage HR: More features

Razones para cambiar a Sage HR: No mortgage required for Cake HR

hace 2 años

Many thanks, Craig! In case you feel that you have any other feature suggestions you want to share with us, please make sure to post them through your app or profile, green box at the bottom of right corner :) Best regards, Viktorija

Edward M.
Head of People & Culture en Hong Kong
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A solid option for a startup and SME

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: This has been a great solution to managing the day to day HR ops. I also like that i feel that i am contributing to making this product better such is the interaction with the CakeHR team. I am starting to reach some scalability limits but this software is evolving and i wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to a startup or SME.

It has all the standard features you need at a budget friendly cost and the customer support is responsive. The UI is intuitive, even for the employees who didn't really need any training to use it. I also like the G-Suite and Slack integration.

Contras:

It needs more feature updates to have better functionality and scalability - the support team and community is pretty good at taking on requests and fixing bugs though.

Alternativas consideradas: Zenefits, Gusto, ADP Workforce Now, Zoho People, bob y BambooHR

Software anterior: Zenefits, Gusto, ADP Workforce Now, Zoho People, bob y BambooHR

Razones para cambiar a Sage HR: Cost and required features

hace 2 años

Dear Edward, Thank you very much for your insightful review! Do not hesitate to share your ideas with us, your feedback really matters :) With thanks, Viktorija

Anna R.
Head of HR en Hungría
Propiedad inmobiliaria comercial, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Cake is great for small companies

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall we are happy and will continue to use Cake for hopefully many more years. We hope our requestes will be taken to development

It was very easy to setup it´s quiet user friendly it allows some automations vie receipts price is based on users

Contras:

as we grow very fast our needs change, even tough the cake team did implement a few changes to also accommodate our needs some are not satisfied yet: option to choose a worktime pattern when adding new user complex leave policy setup with formula for holiday allowance based on i.e. (age, number of children etc.)

hace 2 años

Dear Anna, Many thanks for your honest feedback! I just wanted to mention that there is automation available for some other tools except recipes. Let's get in touch to discuss our further cooperation and make sure you're making the most out of your subscription with us. With thanks, Viktorija

Laura D.
Global Culture & People Happiness Lead en España
Marketing y publicidad, 201-500 empleados

Cake HR is a Strategic Partner for Findasense

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Has helped us a lot in the optimization, automatization and agility to handle our employee data and processes like leaves, feedback, goals, etc.
We have established an alliance with the Cake HR team and this has allowed us to customize the app to our and being able to find solutions to our daily needs.

Intuitive for its use, user friendly, modern look, flexibility in workflows and constant improvements in the app. The best part for us is that we have constant contact with the support team and work very closely in designing processes and workflows to respond our internal needs.

Contras:

We are working on having a more horizontal structure and be able to install a collective decision making process. So far Cake HR needs for everyone to have a "manager" for approvals in many of the processes so sometimes we need to think around that. This is not a mejor limitation since the app also allows for some processes to have automatic approvals, but would be interesting to evaluate new organization models.

hace 2 años

Dear Laura, Thank you for having taken your time to provide us with your valuable feedback! Our goal is to keep new and existing CakeHR features fully customizable, therefore options for different organization models will be definitely considered :) With thanks, Viktorija

Lee P.
Principal Developer en RU
Internet, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A great HR platform for smaller companies

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall I am very happy with CakeHR. I am able to figure out who is in and out of the office with ease. My staff love how fast it enables me to approve/deny the holiday requests as it gives all the information I need to make the decision, including automated emails to me and the other administrators. I love how I have been able to integrate this with my google calendar too. The reporting gives good information to so we can better tackle our staff who are off on long term sick etc. Would definitely recommend.

I like how simple the software is to use and setup. Your business can be good to go in a matter of minutes. The UI looks good and is a very helpful tool to the organisation I work in. Gives me a good overview of who is off and for what reason that day!

Contras:

I don't like the permissions model. The reason I stated for a smaller company is because as you grow, it feels the permission model can become a bit more problematic if you want to be setting up complex permissions. E.g. Users able to see everyone off on holiday that day, even if not in your own team.

hace 2 años

Dear Lee, It's so nice to see that you are actually using a variety of features and find them helpful :) I can assure you that there will be more permission models available in the future, we are working on it. I'll keep you posted on the progress. With thanks, Viktorija

Excellence Coach en Hong Kong
Hostelería, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

User friendly HR app - highly recommend!

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall, an amazing experience. I did a bit of research as to what CakeHR can do, and when I approached the supporting team, they are very accommodating and patient in regards to the questions I have. Customer service is definitely one of the things that stood out to me, how responsive and helpful the team is - shout out to customer service who has been helping me along the way!

How easy it is to get a hang of using the app, which also makes it easier for us as a company to onboard members and encourage them to utilise the app accordingly. There are a lot of functions to play around, and I find 90% of the functions applicable to the company, and would be applicable to other companies too. Makes keeping track of employee's goals and tasks easier than ever, with notifications sent to certain individuals frequently yet not too much that they would consider it as spam.

Contras:

Wish there could have more functions to track the personal development of employee(s), like having a roadmap or letting them see what is the next step for them to advance to.

hace 2 años

Thanks a lot for such kind words, we really appreciate your feedback! If I understand you correctly, you are already using CakeHR Performance module. However, due to the reason that we are constantly updating our existing features, it would be great to arrange a quick call, to make sure you are getting the most out of your experience. Please get back to me, so we can agree on a time and date :) With thanks, Viktorija

HR Manager en Ucrania
Seguridad informática y de redes, 51-200 empleados

Cake-hr for time-off management

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It's nice tool to solve a problem of availability visibility in the distributed team, easy to use.

- easy UX and UI - convenient dashboard - ability to create different policies for various locations (if you have a distributed team it's fantastic) - integration with a google calendar & slack bot - custom actions to be done after a time-off request is provided - mobile app available

Contras:

- documents storage is not convenient for users and search - had few cases with support team when did not receive a reply in time - would be great to have a follow-up for managers if they do not approve/decline the request of their direct reports - request for few hours per day does not allow to give precise hours, simply [number] hours in the first/second part of the day. I would prefer specifying exact hours

hace 3 años

Hi there, thank you for your feedback! :) I'm pleased to hear that you are enjoying your experience with CakeHR and I am sorry to hear that you felt our support team had't replied in a timely manner. I can ensure you that we are working hard on making sure every customer's needs are addressed with accuracy and efficiency, and we are constantly looking at the ways to improve our service, and your feedback is much appreciated. As it happens, our Document storage UI is being improved as we speak so if you have ideas how it would work better for you, please get in touch with us! Speaking of TO requests, there is a functionality to specify hours for part-day request, however it depends on permission settings defined by Admins at your company. I'd love to take our conversation further, so please do get in touch and we will find the answers! :)

Olga B.
Project Manager Assistant en Letonia
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados

The Potential of the CakeHR

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The CakeHR, although with some issues, has quite the potential, especially if the developers continue improving and updating it. Not to mention that it is cheap in comparison to, for example, same BambooHR and it also fulfills pretty much all the needed options.
I was pleasantly surprised with the customer support that I was provided while working with this software: if you have any questions or issues - the support team will always answer you within a day and try their best to adjust the software's settings to your liking and if you still have any further questions - they will arrange a meeting to help you solve the problem.
The CakeHR is especially convenient for those companies that are functioning within one country. However, even if the company has several branches located in several countries it is still not a problem. Although it can be a bit confusing at first with all these access levels and settings that you will have to think about - with the right tags and teams you will manage it just fine.

The Cake is very convenient for employees in terms of usage: it is simple, understandable, and solves the problem with the time-off policies' usage tracking.

Contras:

There were quite a few issues that weren't particularly to my liking; however, after mentioning them to the CakeHR support team - they were quickly fixed and changed in the way we wanted them to. Still, there is one thing that I think needs an improvement. As of now, when you want to upload the documents - you cannot filter/restrict them by location or the team. You can either upload it for everyone within the company to see it or upload it individually. As you might have already realized from that - if you want only one department or only one country's branch to see a certain document - you will have to upload it individually every time.

hace 3 años

Hi Olga, thank you so much for taking time to submit your feedback. More options for documents share is due to be in production next week - so watch this space! :)

Julie W.
SVP en EE. UU.
Software informático, 11-50 empleados

Excellent Product!

5 hace 2 años

Managing Time Off for multiple teams and multiple types of time off. Makes it very easy to see where everyone is without having to manage a company calendar. Easy to use on the go with the mobile app and emailing capabilities. Easy to accept someone's time off request within the email with just a click of a button. Absolutely love this tool for our team's time off.

Contras:

Can't set the admin to send me just my team's requests, so I get a lot of emails for our whole company. very hard to edit time off requests. Don't like that after it's approved, it's hard for the user to go in and change their request and be assured it's logged correctly.

hace 2 años

Dear Julie, It's so exciting to see that you are enjoying both, our software, as well as the app! :) It's so important to have the ability to manage work-related tasks on the go, right? I'll contact you directly, so we can go through the permissions and time-off settings to arrange them in the way it works best for you! With thanks, Viktorija

HR Manager en Letonia
Servicios financieros, 11-50 empleados

CakeHR review

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The best value for money, where HR processes get automated very quickly and user friendly.

It is very adjustable, features are updated each week with increasing functionality, accessible customer support, very friendly pricing.

Contras:

Bugs. With such a speed in new releases it is almost inevitable that bugs pop up. New customer onboarding could be improved with clear guidelines. Knowledge base with instructions of use could be more informative. System could offer basic templates for all modules (survey, onboarding, offboarding etc)

hace 2 años

Hello, We very much appreciate your feedback! I am sure you have also noticed how fast our developers fix a bug if one occurs :) As for the onboarding, I would be very grateful if you can contact me directly and share what can be improved, what information or steps you felt were missing during your onboarding process. Unfortunately, I can not guarantee that we will have templates for surveys available any time soon, due to the reason that different companies have different needs, therefore we try to keep all the features fully customizable. We are always giving as many examples as possible during the onboarding process, however, if you feel some additional information is needed, do not hesitate to contact us through the chatbox that is available on your desktop and app. What I can promise is that we will have our knowledge base updated any time soon, meanwhile, as I have already mentioned, please use the chatbox, we are always here and happy to help! With thanks, Viktorija

Email Marketing Manager en Canadá
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Solid HR Management Tool

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Have really loved using this across a distributed team while still giving us the feeling of being connected, cohesive, and consistent across the board.

Loved using this for onboarding as it made the process seamless, especially with the app. The perfect option for growing teams who want a consistent employee experience across the board (form onboarding, to reviews, benefits, etc.) it all lives in one place and makes it so easy to access.

Contras:

The only thing that would be nice to change is the ability to be more specific with requesting an exact number of hours so you can be more specific with your request for time off.

hace 2 años

Hello, We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience! I'd love to help you out with those additional specific fields that actually can be added to time-off policies, therefore please contact me directly or use a Chatbot in the right bottom of the CakeHR screen. I look forward to hearing from you :) With thanks, Viktorija

Sarah S.
Operations Coordinator en EE. UU.
Software informático, 11-50 empleados

Piece of Cake!

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Recently, we became aware that CakeHR offers time tracking. We had previously been using spreadsheets to keep track of hourly employees, which was at times difficult to use and run reporting on. Time tracking in CakeHR allowed us to make it easier for our hourly employees to clock in and out in a system that they were already familiar with, and the payroll reporting aspect is much easier as well.

I love the ease of use CakeHR offers. It is very intuitive, easy to read (I love the appearance!) and easy to train new employees on. It is also very simple to use the CakeHR API to integrate with other software we use as an organization.

Contras:

I have no complaints with CakeHR. Everything is great!

hace 2 años

Dear Sarah, Such comments makes us feel that we're moving in the right direction. :) We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience and please let us know if we can help in any way in the future. Thanks again! Viktorija

Nichole D.
Program Manger en Canadá
Servicios individuales y familiares, 11-50 empleados

Simplifies are HR needs

4 hace 2 años

Before using cake HR all of our time sheets and tracking where done on excel and staff had to to submit them to find out their time off, sick and vacation. Cake HR does everything automatically and gives staff real time information.

Contras:

I wish time sheets weres available on mobile .

Alternativas consideradas: Google Sheets y BambooHR

Software anterior: Google Sheets y BambooHR

Razones para cambiar a Sage HR: Price

hace 2 años

Dear Nichole, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us :) If you have any further suggestions, please do not hesitate to share them with me directly, or notify us using ''Suggest Feature'' in CakeHR Chatbot. Best regards, Viktorija

Natasha M.
Office Administration Manager en EE. UU.
Organización de eventos, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Cake HR has removed the headache of having to keep track of each team member's time off requests.

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: The software nearly runs by itself - as long as each user is trained properly. This allows the Administrators to focus on other important tasks.

I like the ability to create custom time-off fields for employees and being able to see everyone's future time-off requests for planning purposes. The "reporting" is very helpful for managers to use during our annual performance review process. Being able to color code the time-off fields makes the platform attractive on both desktop and mobile. I love being able to store HR-related documents for easy access. The entire platform has made our HR processes more efficient. LOVE, LOVE , LOVE!! :)

Contras:

As an administrator/manager of the software, I find it difficult to navigate on my Android phone. I don't like being limited to this as I sometimes have to approve individual "time off" requests in the absence of the company President and when I am away from the office.

hace 4 años

Natasha! Thanks! It sounds like you're all set to go! I hope our recent update to the mobile has benefited you in terms of user ability. We want to make sure that you are efficient even when on-the-go.