15 años ayudando a las empresas costarricenses
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre DrChrono

Sistema de EHR con PM de DrChrono, todo en uno, en la nube y para dispositivos móviles, que incluye feed de reclamaciones en vivo, verificaciones de elegibilidad en tiempo real y recordatorios personalizados de las citas.

Descubre más sobre DrChrono

Contras:

This site opens too many tabs making it very confusing to keep up with where you left off. Also, not too quick to navigate.

Valoraciones de DrChrono

3,9
Relación calidad-precio
3,7

Probabilidad de recomendación

DrChrono tiene una valoración global de 4,0 estrellas sobre 5 según las 481 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado DrChrono antes?

Filtrar opiniones (481)

Mildre Mercedes
Mildre Mercedes
Docente en Ecuador
Educación superior, 1 001-5 000 empleados

Opiniones sobre DrChrono

4,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: En conclusión, es un buen software, permite ahorrar tiempo con los pacientes y su interfaz es bastante bonita y amigable.

Tiene una agradable interfaz y su precio está bastante bien para lo que recibes a cambio.

Contras:

Un problema que he visto es que su función de voz a texto no funciona muy bien.

hace 10 meses

Thank you so much, Mildre Merecedes, for your review! We are so happy to hear that using DrChrono is saving you time with your patients and that the user interface has been easy to use! We appreciate you being a DrChrono user! - The DrChrono Team

Dr Baden
Dr Baden
Owner / Primary Chiropractic Physician at Fit 4 Life Chiropractic en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Save thousands in upfront expenses.

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I saved thousands of dollars in upfront expenses from other EHR companies and then pay update fees every year.

They keep current payers at the monthly price they started at when tasing the priced for new customers. I have been with and using DrChrono for about 6 years now. They are always improving. It is a nice system that can be used multi-disciplinary. I am a chiropractor an I used it with a a medical Nurse Practitioner. What initially appealed to me is there was no multi thousand dollar up front software like a lot of other EHR companies want to charge you, along with yearly upgrade fees. None of that here so you start off saving thousands.

Contras:

The Price keeps raising every year, for new accounts. Customer service sinks and there is no direct phone number to call to have the issue solved right away, you have to email them and wait for them to get back to you.

Jay
Chief Operating Officer, Physician en EE. UU.

DrChrono is Inconsistent at Best

4,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: I lost patients because of DrChono's inablity to work well with Collectly. Patients were being double billed or billed for things things that they had already paid for. To correct this we had to cancel Collectly and work a lot of hours to remove the billing issues from our end. On top of that we lost patients because they were billed for things that we told them that they were going to be receiving a cash discount on.

I liked being able to work with an iPad on it. Their big claim is that it was designed for use through ios systems and iPad. I feel like they put a lot of effort into it at first and have not progressed since the iPad was first released. The bottom line is that it could be sooo much better than it is.

Contras:

The meetings with the Apollo+ team. They did not listen to us on a consistent basis. After attending meetings for 3 months and telling them the same thing for several weeks in a row, I gave up and just tried to do as I was told. We had to basically cancel Collectly because it did not function as advertised. My patients received bills from Collectly the same day as their appointment before my biller could enter their copays. I LOST PATIENTS BECAUSE OF THIS DRCHRONO.

LeAnne
Patient service representative en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 10 000+ empleados

Good EMR program

5,0 hace 2 meses

Nice to use and easy to navigate. The differences between this softwear and others are easily noted

Contras:

Scheduling difficulties can make it hard sometimes

el mes pasado

Hi LeAnne, thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear you've been happy with DrChrono. If you are still having scheduling difficulties, please don't hesitate to reach out to your Account Manager or our Customer Support team - we're happy to help make suggestions to streamline your workflow where possible. Thank you for being a part of DrChrono!

Adam
D.C. en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

DrChrono is not worth the high cost

2,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Second worse EHR platform I’ve ever used. Will NEVER recommend!! This is a close first-worse with Epic EHR.

1. HIPPA compliant. 2. When their system is not crashing or updating, notation is good for the most part. 3. I like being able to schedule patient’s from my phone app.

Contras:

1. Customer and tech support are 0 help! Basically tell you all the things a person with 100 IQ would have tried and when that doesn’t work they tell you ‘Well, tough turds, thanks for your money. BYE!’ 2. The frequent system crashes, updates that don’t allow you to use the notation platform for several hours at a time. Several times I have been writing a very long and detailed chart note and will click ‘View Chart Note’ and get an error code and nothing was saved. 3. The navigation is very slow so I don’t know whether they are running updates or the server is just slow.

el mes pasado

Hi Adam, Thank you for your review. We'd be interested in learning more about the difficulties you are having to see how we can help. If you haven't already, please reach out to your Account Manager so we can further assist. We thank you for your business!

Joseline
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 11-50 empleados

Dr. Chrono has been my favorite EMR of all time

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: LOVED the EMR
Absolutely can not financially sustain the money we are loosing to billing not able to collect. However, if I had any say in this I would simply figure out a different billing system - and make this work but it's just not up to me.
Please feel free to contact me if you ever need a sales person for South Texas/San Antonio area at [sensitive content hidden]; cell phone in US is [sensitive content hidden].

I absolutely love charting, creating shortcuts for patient education, sending prescriptions and reviewing my patient's medical history.

Contras:

Medical billing has to go. We are not making any money at all using this system because the billers just are not understanding the health insurance companies pay out their medical claims. And so until the billers are located here in the US with prior experience in collecting claims from our insurance companies - Dr. Chrono will not be sustainable.

el mes pasado

Hi Joseline, thank you so much for your review! We are so glad to hear you've had a positive experience. We are happy to chat with you about your billing experience to help create more efficiency as well. Please let us know how we can help!

Edward
Edward
owner en EE. UU.

downtime

3,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Unintuitive, clunky, unreliable. On the bright side, DrChrono has a lot of potential to do a lot of things that it doesn't realize due to poor customer service, bugs, and very poor user experience.

The e-prescribing module is the most user-friendly part of the EMR. It isn't great, however. It would be better if it would save prescription that were pending signature for signing later.

Contras:

The frequent downtime, slowdowns and bugs are the #1 headache of being a DrChrono end user. Yesterday it ran so slow for 6+ hours that it was impossible to send controlled substance prescriptions. It was almost impossible to save notes. Appointment weren't getting saved to the schedule. It would take on the order of minutes to open a note. There are other glitches, like appointment reminders getting turned off, buttons disappearing, and new diagnoses getting added to patient charts. For example, many of my patient charts were automatically updated with diagnoses of ADHD and schizophrenia. There are lots of other quirks and problems: if you delete an appointment from the calendar, the note disappears from the chart. The chart shouldn't be that fragile!

hace 2 años

Hi Dr. Edward, We appreciate your review and feedback! We know the downtime that occurred recently was frustrating, and we appreciate you bearing with us while we worked to get everything resolved. We are sorry to hear about the issues you are having with patient charts and want to be sure we work to get this corrected. Have you submitted a support ticket yet? If you haven't, you can do so here: https://support.drchrono.com/hc/en-us/requests/new If you have submitted a ticket but are still having issues, please send us an email to [email protected] with the support ticket number and any other information you think might be helpful. We appreciate you being a part of DrChrono and look forward to further assisting you! Regards, The DrChrono Team

Laura
Owner/Doctor en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! DON'T DO IT!

3,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We used them for several years, used to have great customer service and communication and it's pretty obvious they are going under and we were overpaying for years!

Customization of templates and scheduling calendar.

Contras:

Many system crashes over the last year. We decided to switch to a different EHR system that was more user friendly, better online booking system and our account manager will NOT get back to us after WEEKS of sending emails and phone calls to get notes imported to new system and to cancel the account.

Dr John
Non-Force Chiropractor en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

The ultimate software partner for your Mac computer office!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Patients save me time and charting by communicating through the onpatient portal.
I can run reports and have an immediate idea of what symptoms and frequency my patients are presenting and develop educational materials that support those diagnosis.
I stay on top of my day by way of daily schedule emailed to me every morning.

Seamless integration with my MacBook, iMac and iPhone. Fast, knowledgeable support. The unlimited ability to customize for my sole practitioner non-force chiropractic practice. Easy to understand video tutorials which answer most questions without having to contact support. Robust, integrated systems, such as the ability to provide credit card processing. Knowing that drchrono is a leader and partner with Apple Health.

Contras:

I get frustrated when I am on a learning curve with a new part of the software. But that's my problem!

Shannon
PMHNP en EE. UU.

Happy with our decision

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall, Dr. Chrono has been a great value for the price. We are very pleased with the decision.

provider documentation. streamlined, looks good, customizable.

Contras:

Would like it if my medical assistant could pin prescriptions ahead of time for me (the provider) to sign. That would free up time.

Muhammad
Medical Doctor MD en Sudáfrica
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 10 000+ empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

An Adaptable EHR System

3,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: Great experience and I would definitely consider using the system if it was more cost effective.

Customization is unparallel and cloud based is a bonus. Online scheduling, self check-in, a HIPAA-compliant patient portal. Mobile access that is clearly efficient.

Contras:

Cost is on the higher end and too many options in one suite.

el mes pasado

Hi Muhammad, thank you so much for your review! We're happy to hear DrChrono's customization and cloud-based software has been efficient for your practice. We appreciate you being a part of DrChrono!

President en Guam

Alternativas consideradas:

BEWARE this company. HORRIBLE service. Terrible contract.

1,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Absolutely horrible service. They're GREAT during the sales process (of course), and they were initially helpful in setting it up, but they very quickly cut you off from regular support and try to charge you hundreds of dollars for support. We were a new company, not ready to implement all features immediately, but when we got around to being ready to implement additional features, they told us that our support period had ended and it would now be (if I recall properly) $150/hr for support. There is NO phone number to call. Their ticket/email service regularly failed to answer questions, or answered completely different questions than we had asked. They took several days (or even weeks) to send canned responses that did not address the questions, which then required us to write back, which then took MORE time for them to respond, and then they would respond with fairly useless answers or just "sorry, our product won't do that, but we'll pass it on to our engineers for possible future additions." If you make the mistake of signing on with this company, READ THE CONTRACT VERY CAREFULLY. If you start out on a more expensive plan and decide to downgrade, THEY WILL CHARGE YOU THE HIGHER RATE FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR. Cancel early? CHARGE YOU THE WHOLE YEAR. Terminate a provider? CHARGE YOU FOR THE WHOLE YEAR. We hired an NP in January. They renewed the contract in August. We terminated him in December. They want to charge us for his account until next August.

It has a visually pleasing interface. There is otherwise very little about this software that I like. I have wanted to switch systems almost since we signed on, but it's such a hassle to switch EHRs that I've kept using drchrono despite hating the product, the company and their horrible support. I've finally reached the last straw, and we are going to switch.

Contras:

Almost everything else. Almost every time I wrote to the company with a problem, their answer (when I finally got one, which takes forever) was initially to blame me and my staff, followed finally by an admission that we weren't doing anything wrong, but that their product didn't currently have those features or didn't work that way. The way the product works also puts you at very high risk for data loss, which has happened to us multiple times. There is no local storage of the data, so if you lose internet connectivity after writing a big section of a note, your changes will all be lost. This, of course, is a stupid way to design EHR software.

hace 4 años

We are very sorry to hear about your experience! Our account manager looks forward to connecting with you so that we can resolve these issues and clarify any misunderstanding. We are also committed to investing more resources in designing new products and technical features that will enhance the provider experience. Thank you for your feedback!

Katherine
PMHNP en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

Does not function as advertised.

2,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The first year or two was great. The subsequent 4.5 years have been a nightmare. Because of how hard DrChrono makes it to export charts, I feel like a prisoner to it. Read only access to charts costs $150/month and require a 1 year contract, so I can’t even gradually move my charts to a new system.

Theoretically DrChrono offers a comprehensive product with all the features you would want under one roof. It was easy to learn how things are supposed to work. The UI is not too visually cluttered.

Contras:

It doesn’t work as promised. When something is broken, the help desk first gaslights you,, trying to convince you that it’s not broken or that it’s your fault it’s broken. Sometimes tickets are open for a month or two before they even acknowledge that it’s broken. They don’t reliably notify the larger DrChrono community of system level problems. The status page with system uptime statistics is a lie. It presently boasts 100% up time in the last 30 days, but on 11/3/22, the system was so slow it was unusable. We cancelled patients and sent admin home because we had no access to charts, as did multiple of my colleagues using DrChrono.Also read your contract with a lawyer. The sales person will promise you the moon, and there will be things that seem like common sense, but if it’s not in the contract, they won’t honor it.

el año pasado

Hi Dr. K, Thank you for taking the time to write us and for your feedback! Indeed we posted a system performance issue via the status page on November 3rd (the timeline and RCA are currently available through the incident history page). This was categorized as degraded performance rather than a full outage which is what's currently being used in automatically computing the system uptime statistic. Our team is working on incorporating additional statuses, including degraded performance, in this metric for increased accuracy of our overall platform health in the near future. We know you have been working closely with your account manager to address any concerns. We take this feedback seriously and appreciate your continued partnership! - The DrChrono Team

Richard
Owner/Physician en EE. UU.

Don't buy the hype

2,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: All cash practice previously using Practice Fusion which worked okay but would not send text reminders at the time we transitioned to DrChrono. Sold on text reminders, configurable templates, kiosk sign in with easy to use online intakes, payments, and signable consents. A big issue for us is that we have different patient types but only one intake can be selected. An intake can have numerous submenus for different visit types but it very quickly get convoluted and difficult to use. The consents can be set to be required or not but then they are required for every patient. Medicare Consent for patients on medicare and not on others. Can't do it. Consent for botox or filler JUST for a patient coming in for this treatment. Nope. All consents or no consents or optional consents. None of these options work for me. Customer service is by email and I would say overall moderately acceptable once you realize that when the system is down it is just down and your response will be that we are fixing the problem. You will never get an acceptable explanation of WHY something didn't work. Why did my patient not receive a text reminder? "Oh that option was turned off." But why did they receive the last 4 reminders? "Oh the system was turned off but we turned it on." Huh? Ipad and laptop programs are so massively different that you have to learn two completely different systems. The ipad system glitches causing the wrong patients chart to get signed off.

The sales pitch is great but none of the functions that we use work well, work consistently or work as you would expect.

Contras:

Getting to an old note without modifying it is near impossible. Getting to the list of vital signs of a patient from a closed chart requires first going into the demographics page. Nothing is easy or natural to find. Where do I find lab results? Oh, might be under lab order, or incoming faxes, or documents. Labs are ordered old to new so once I click I then have to scroll to the bottom of a page to find last weeks labs. Click away and back then restart the process. I just put in a controlled script and got an error, "couldn't contact escripts", put in again and the pharmacy calls confirming to dispense twice. Controlled scripts go to the pharmacy without making it into the record. Searching controlled scripts given out does not work in any useful way. Text reminders can be set but half the time they don't go out. Patients complain they didn't get a reminder and appointments are missed. Try to collect a late fee on a patient who didn't get a reminder on her 5th appointment but got one for the last four. Many times we are unable change a patient status from "checked in" to "in room". Nobody realizes the program glitched and the patient complains they were in the room forever. The way the templates work seems great but they cannot be edited on the fly. Slider ON = "uneditable text into the chart here". Not every patient fits in the cookie cutter. Nice kiosk sign in concept but always breaking and leaving patient data visible to the next patient in line.

Director of Operations en EE. UU.

Great Foundation, Good value - Feedback is not heard

4,0 hace 6 años

Web interface is very good, particularly with the introduction of advanced task management. Easy to track electronic communication. Appointment templates are very helpful. App interface is great for physicians, but limited since it requires an iPad. Ideally, our Doctors could use a Surface device and have access to app interface and web interface as there are benefits to each interface. Billing Team - staff and support is rock solid. Responsive, polite and respectful of the importance of timely A/R processing and communication. By far, the Billing Team is the best representation of what DrChrono could be. The basic system is strong, robust and could be a truly excellent product with some relatively simple tweaks to managements attitude towards customer concerns.

Contras:

DrChrono does not have empathetic listening skills for business concerns, outside of the billing staff. Any and all criticism is dismissed and blamed on the user (see their responses to reviews here). Simple measures that would save their customers time and money (like a Windows app) are ignored. They act like Apple is their biggest customer (no Windows or Android support despite requests from clients). Support tickets are routinely closed prior to problem resolution. They do not allow you to call in to support for assistance, and often it seems like staff does not read the initial problem request as you have to repeat yourself 3-4 times (and get escalated) until you reach staff who can assist with anything beyond the most basic issues. Issues that impact ability to handle patient care or conduct business are not escalated appropriately. Even if a change they make to the system results in mission critical failures, there is no option to quickly escalate to an appropriate stakeholder at DrChrono. Simple requests, like customized disclaimers to limit legal liability when patients use the patient portal, are brushed off despite the risk to their clients.

Shikha
Practice Manager
Práctica médica, 11-50 empleados

WORST SOFTWARE I'VE EVER USED

1,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: I am switching to eClinicalWorks because this software cost me a lot of money, headache, frustration, and time. I do not recommend it for groups with more than 5 PCPs.

It’s looks pretty, has pretty coloring, iPad application not too bad. Cheap. Meaning you get what you pay for.

Contras:

Where do I start… first of all, this is the WORST software I’ve EVER used. 1) Two people cannot be in the same account. And if you are, ALL of your notes disappear into thin air. 2) The speech to text feature is useless 3) The reporting function is inoperable. It crashes if the report is too big. And you cannot customize it to your liking and you have to wait for it to be in the message center. 4) Their online support is A JOKE. They cannot help you 50% of the time from the start. 5) The whole platform constantly crashes without any warning and they leave you stranded without prior notice 6) They need to market to small PCP groups only, this software is not made for other specialties 7) Their onboarding training is a waste of time. Their trainers have no clue what the provider does on daily basis. 8) They only do API interphasing and they don’t do it themselves. You have to go through a 3rd party and pay tons of money for it. 9) Their template construction is too cumbersome. It actually takes you less time to free type rather than follow their note template 10) Everything is done based on appointments. So, you need to document outside of that, you cannot.

hace 54 años

Our sincerest apologies for the experience you have encountered with our platform and service. The drchrono EHR platform is indeed not made for inpatient facilities such as yours and is specialized for outpatient ambulatory practices. We appreciate your feedback and would like to let you know that our team has been actively working on improving and innovating our EMR software and service. We thank you for maintaining your standards for software and for having done a fantastic job in testing our platform to its limits as this is the same standard that we are striving to achieve. Your dedicated account manager has sent you a follow up email, but please feel free to also directly email the account management team at [email protected] for any further assistance until you transition to the new EMR platform as this is always an available avenue for you.

Byoung
President en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados

Worst EHR. SCAM. Your patients data will be taken into hostage

1,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Stay away from them. Dr. Chrono is Worst possible EHR in many ways. Below is actual part of Email they sent to us regarding data transfer. Hi Dr.
The last invoice to be paid to finish the contract came out on Aug. 7, you won't be charged going forward.
Here are the options for getting your data out of DrChrono:
OPTION 1
Maintain read-only access to your existing DrChrono account. This will allow you to still log in any time, any where and access your patient information. This option only requires you to sign an annual read-only access agreement with DrChrono for a small fee of $50 per month. This can be paid out monthly or you can prepay and not have to worry about the bill for another year.
OPTION 2
Use DrChrono’s manual export features. With this option, you are able to export a zip C-CDA file of your patient list. You can also export your patient demographics as a .csv file. For clinical notes and uploaded documents, you will need to export individually from within each patient’s file. There is no fee for this option but you will only have your 30 day notice window to complete your own export. Here are some support articles that provide more information about the manual export features:

User interface loos pretty and enticing. That is all. Nothing else.

Contras:

Extremely buggy and slow. ICD and CPT codes does not accept synonyms. It only accepts exact wording of used in original CPT and ICD-10 code. I had to use google all the time to find appropriate codes to put in the charts. Takes double the time. Billing is horrendous. No way to track if payment is received and processed. When more than thousands of payments are hanging, it becomes impossible to track anymore. Finally I had to decide to stop using and give up tracking the account receivable and give up insurance payment all together for many months. It was worth to give up months of work than further loosing and not being able to collect anymore. Lessons learned in hard way. Finally, when I moved to different EHR after using Dr.Chrono for 4 years, they refused to transfer patient data. Instead, they told us to manually open and download individual items from patient charts or pay them $50 per month for read only version. The new EHR company contacted them to work through, they refused all the cooperation. One year later, I still did not receive any patient data. I complained to Better Business Bureau. I am taking legal action against them now. They will take patients information as hostage. STAY AWAY. These are scammers.

Charles
M.D. en EE. UU.

Hind sight is 2020- Don’t Do It

1,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Highly disappointed in the company.

Patient reminder system and appointment scheduling.

Contras:

Many promises were made prior to going on board and I was highly excited about getting up and going. There was a lot of difficulty reaching technical support for immediate and not so immediate issues. My staff had to spend many man hours to get the proper paper work for billing of Medicare once we found out that they were dragging their feet. We could no longer wait on them getting everything in order. The issue with Medicare still has not been completely resolved to date and Medicare is one of our major carriers. Had we not intervene the present progress would not have been made. There were numerous emails and telephone calls placed only to get the usual response that they were sorry for the inconvenience and would solve the issues. You can believe that there were no problems charging the credit card on a monthly basis. The initial monthly contract agreement increased substantially and the service never came up to par. I am totally disappointment in the company and will not be renewing my contract. Ample time was given to vent my frustrations on the phone and at the end of the conversation I would be told the usual which is that they would resolve the issues. I can honestly say that that Drchrono has caused us a lot of frustration, valuable time and waste of my money. Like others have mentioned Buyer Beware.

hace 5 años

Dear Charles, Thank you for reaching out to us. We take our customer feedback and user experience very seriously. We apologize for the challenges you've been experiencing. Your concern has been escalated to our Customer Success management team and I believe they already tried to get in touch with your practice. We appreciate your patience as we work through your requests. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected]. Best, The DrChrono Team

Nadeem
Vitreoretinal Surgeon en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

The most extensible and best value EMR on the market

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Over the last seven years, I've seen a progressive improvement to an already excellent software platform and have considered myself lucky for starting with DrChrono from the beginning. I wouldn't be able to run my office without it. I couldn't imagine my office without it.

Drchrono is so extraordinarily customizable that it can be modified for any specialty, even one as subspecialized as mine. The practice management module makes billing so easy that I can do all the billing tasks as a solo provider by myself. The API integrates into several third party apps that extend the capability of the system beyond the base system. The iPad first interface is perfect for a tech forward practice. And the price/feature ratio is the best on the market, in my opinion.

Contras:

Occasional outages, worsening performance in the live claims feed for billing, and schedule performance issues recently.

Lee
Physician

Simple, Powerful, Intuitive, Affordable

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: I am a family physician in private practice. I have been using EHRs for almost 2 decades, and DrChrono for over 5 years now. DrChrono's developers are constantly evolving and improving their product in response to customer feedback. Their customer-support and training staff are excellent. They have a great library of short "how-to" videos for self-training. DrChrono's subscription plans are very affordable, and I have found no other EHR that offers more bang for the buck.

•ease of use (intuitive user interface) •all physician and nurse documentation can be done from iPad •built-in speech-recognition •easy to customize templates •large library of templates •continually updated "how-to" videos on their YouTube channel as new features are rolled out •friendly, patient trainers and tech support staff •extensive Mayo Clinic patient education resources •optional comprehensive medical billing services

Contras:

•The name. DrChrono is just embarrassing to say, and I can't make myself write it in all lowercase. •100% cloud-based (which generally is WAY BETTER than self-hosting the data, but if your ISP goes down, you are essentially back in the stone-age) •clinical decision support features are inconspicuous and difficult to navigate •knowledge-base articles are sometimes out of date •Mayo Clinic patient education resources are not well-indexed

Laura
OT en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 51-200 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Not a good interface for therapy

3,0 hace 6 años

Easy view on computer for individual schedules Lets you view other's schedules as well Can make multiple note templates Have had many fewer "glitches" in recent past than when I first started using it iPad interface is decent

Contras:

I am an OT, and it is not the best system to use for therapy documentation in my mind Can't delete note templates Tasks often stop working When things get "fixed" they often stop working again Phone interface is challenging to use

hace 6 años

Dear Laura, Thank you for your feedback. We pride DrChrono on being a completely customizable system, with the ability to customize how you take your clinical notes whichever way you like. Have you tried exploring our template library for OT templates that may work better with your workflow or our macro buttons, which serve as text expanders? With these, you can pick and choose when you’d like certain information to populate (without typing)! Regardless, we offer many different options for customizing how you can take your notes based on your specialty and workflow. As far as tasking, there is a new version of our tasking to show you and migrate you to. Feel free to reach out to our support team if you have questions about best practices for using the DrChrono EHR app on your iPhone. Thank you, The DrChrono Team

Kevin
EE. UU.
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado
Fuente de la reseña

Great improvements over the last few years

5,0 hace 9 años

Comentarios: I have been a drchrono customer for the last four years (really since the beginning of their time) so this review is my honest opinion of the previous years with drchrono. drchrono has really stepped up their game - I am happy I stayed with them. I use to wait days before someone would get back to me when I had an issue. I have been blown away that within the last year I haven't had to worry about waiting days to weeks to get answers and I just really realized that as I sent in my last few tickets. The support people were so helpful, I got an answer in less than an hour and they actually addressed my concerns. Such an improvement. I use to have a lot of downtime with drchrono which made the "efficiency of an EHR" non-existent. I haven't had downtime in I don't know how long which has been great for my practice. I spoke with a few drchrono members who said they were fixing the issue, building out infrastructure (whatever that means) but I am really happy I didn't switch during that time. I can now work throughout the day on my EHR and no longer need to chart my notes at home. For a period of time I used drchrono with a biller I had on staff. She use to complain that the system was slowing her down because it took a ton of clicks in order to run the report she was looking for or post a payment or whatever. After being assigned an Account Manager I was able to talk with them about this pain point my biller was experiencing; within the next day or so there was a new button added so she didn't have to click around as much as she was having to. She said this has saved her hours every week. I don't think our account would get that service anywhere else. On another note, my biller had to take a leave of absence because she was having a baby. I didn't know how to follow up on the billing and didn't have anyone else in the office that could help so again I called my Account Manager. She mentioned that drchrono could help me in the meantime or permanently by becoming my biller while she is out. She has been out for two months now and I have to say, the transition was very easy and I am actually making more money since they have stepped up doing the billing services. As you can see, I am very happy I didn't switch EHR's. Good luck in your EHR decisions but save yourself the hassle and join drchrono. They listen to you, they are helpful and they are always updating their software (at no additional cost). Best of luck with your practices.
Dr. Lin

Summit
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Looks good at first glance, then...

2,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: I am migrating to Practice Fusion, as the implementation seems similar in most ways, and the cost of this system combined with the extreme difficulty (relatively) in retrieving information is slowing down my practice and therefore revenue. I don't recommend this other than its use as an expensive computer game.

Functions decently as a data entry EHR. I used this on a mac and iPad and I could document what I needed to after a lot of customization. Being html based, this is really portable and functions well on multiple devices fluidly.

Contras:

Retrieving data is hard. For example, a patient calls, and the receptionist needs to look up the patient's history. This takes several types and clicks, and seems so buried into the system that it is an afterthought. When I think of a patient's history, I need it a click away. What I did to them and why they came to me needs to be immediately available. The slow-down due to drchrono is really significant, and led me to terminate my contract after one year of use, despite the pain in the @$$ of migrating systems. Navigating through a patient chart on the iPad is really hard. Navigating to the patient's history to retrieve past notes is even harder than on the computer. The inefficiency in this is really significant. The price is very high for what you get when compared to free options and even cheaper options.

Sarah
Physical Therapist Assistant en EE. UU.

DrChrono for EMR

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Used this EMR at a Physical Therapy clinic. I was able to create my own template with rationales to support my billing CPT codes and the care I gave. The software is easy to customize, easy to use, and cuts down on my documentation time because there’s no superfluous information or boxes to scroll through like many types of EMR softwares have.

Customizable templates. Ease to use. Multiple functions and features to use to create a template that cuts down on documentation time while still providing all necessary aspects for solid documentation. Incorporates needs rendering or needs supervising for documentation sign-off. Auto-save feature is awesome!

Contras:

Can’t think of any negative comments about the software. However the IT Support is not the most reliable or quick if and when any issues arise.

Richard
DPM en EE. UU.
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado

2+ year using EHR, 1 year using billing services, and 16 years as podiatrist

5,0 hace 9 años

Comentarios: In my time as a doctor and a business owner, I was switching between programs and billers trying to make my practice successful. I have been dissapointed to say the least in terms of having a program that has been easy for both my staff and me to use. I believe I am going to be a life long user of DrChrono. I had put way too much effort in trying to learn how to use other programs and not enough time in developing the quality of my practice. It has been tough to spend time with my family and deliver the best level of patient care that I can. There are a couple things that I need to say that I'm thankful that DrChrono's team has been able to do to help me. 1st, Documentation. DrChrono was the first program that I've been able to use that has actually been better than my paper documentation in actually being faster. I am extremely grateful that they have been able to give me time back with my patients and family. I've been able to actually be a doctor again and also develop the quality of my services that my practice is also growing. Their team has helped me to the extent that I'm hiring other doctors and move into a larger office here in Chicago. 2nd, My Staff. Some of the programs that I've used have been tough for my staff to actually used the full capacity of. I really believe that their appointment and billing profiles have helped my staff in managing all of their tasks. Bringing in the new doctors has also been great because they've been able to intuitively learn the program. 3rd, Billing. It took me a while to realize that the way I was doing my billing wasn't bringing in the cashflow that I needed. When I moved over my billing services to DrChrono, I was finally able to hire another Podiatrist and not worry about him getting the paperwork right since they don't teach EMRs and billing in school well enough to prepare them for our world. After around 6 months DrChrono had started to raise my collections by around 15% and I barely have any outstanding bills from the payers outside of 60 days. Before I had around 40% of my claims beyond 120 days outstanding. I was collecting enough for myself and my practice, but not enough to start growing and hiring. I highly recommend all of DrChrono's services to any doctor.