¿Qué es HubSpot Marketing Hub?
El software de marketing entrante de HubSpot proporciona inteligencia comercial de autoservicio y la creación de informes de análisis web para medir el éxito de tu sitio web y los esfuerzos de marketing en línea. HubSpot también ayuda a que tu empresa se encuentre en línea, convierte el tráfico de tu sitio web en clientes potenciales y clientes y lo optimiza según tus resultados. ¡Solicita una evaluación GRATUITA hoy para ver cómo HubSpot puede ayudarte a aumentar los clientes potenciales, las ventas y a supervisar el éxito de tu negocio!
¿Quién usa HubSpot Marketing Hub?
El software de marketing todo en uno de HubSpot es ideal para las empresas en crecimiento que desean utilizar el marketing de atracción para aumentar el tráfico, convertir clientes potenciales y probar el retorno de la inversión.
¿Dónde se puede implementar HubSpot Marketing Hub?
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Imágenes y vídeos de HubSpot Marketing Hub
Comparar el precio de HubSpot Marketing Hub con productos similares
HubSpot Marketing Hub
Funciones de HubSpot Marketing Hub
- Acciones activadas por evento
- Alertas y notificaciones
- Análisis de campañas
- Análisis en tiempo real
- Arrastrar y soltar
- Campañas de goteo
- Campos personalizables
- Captura de clientes potenciales
- Creación de informes y estadísticas
- Creación de informes/análisis
- Creación de marca personalizable
- Edición en tiempo real
- Editor WYSIWYG
- Formularios personalizables
- Formularios web
- Generación de clientes potenciales
- Generador de formularios
- Gestión de SEO
- Gestión de campañas
- Gestión de clientes potenciales
- Gestión de contactos
- Gestión de contenidos
- Gestión de correo electrónico
- Gestión de formularios
- Gestión de modelos
- Gestión de páginas web
- Gestión del diseño
- Integraciones de terceros
- Integración de redes sociales
- Marketing multicanal
- Marketing por correo electrónico
- Modelos personalizables
- Opciones de publicación
- Optimización de tasas de conversión
- Panel de actividades
- Plantillas de correo electrónico
- Pruebas A/B
- Páginas de aterrizaje y formularios web
- Segmentación de campañas
- Segmentación de clientes
- Seguimiento de actividades
- Seguimiento de conversión
- Seguimiento de la participación
- Seguimiento por correo electrónico
Alternativas a HubSpot Marketing HubMás alternativas a HubSpot Marketing Hub
Reseñas de HubSpot Marketing HubLeer las 4 600 opiniones
Powerful and Easy to Use
Comentarios: Marketing Hub has allowed us to become a full-fledged marketing team with 2 contributing people on average. We went from one blog a week and one newsletter a month to a completely integrated marketing strategy. The onboarding process was borderline delightful and we've had excellent support ever since.
Puntos a favor:
The most impactful aspect of Hubspot is its all-in-one capabilities— especially for small businesses. I never felt like we were paying for features we didn't need. Automation features like workflows, support surveys, sequences, and content scheduling allowed us to operate at the level of a larger team. We could push more content and reach more audiences than was previously impossible. And, the customer support is PHENOMENAL. When reaching out to support actually solves your problem without taking a chunk away from your day is huge IMO. I love using chat support because you can include links and screenshots to address problems quickly.
Honestly, Hubspot adapts so much that my complaints aren't relevant for very long. However, I do really wish we could set up our own rules to manage duplicate contacts and contact - company associations. There are also some features that seem silly to have to upgrade to enterprise to receive like multi-variate landing page testing.
Great Value! Very Powerful Software for Very Little!
Comentarios: Overall, I've been really impressed with Hubspot Marketing. It has been incredibly important with driving leads and engagement with our new start up. That being said, I believe the Cons outlined are minor but things to keep in mind.
Puntos a favor:
- Very Powerful Software for the Value! - As a small small startup, we were really impressed with the value of the Starter CRM Suite bundle. We were able to get not only the marketing hub, but also sales hub, service hub and operations hub. - Analytics - It is crazy how much you can do with their analytics! The reporting is very good for the value. - Marketing Emails, Content Assistance - They do a great job with not only providing the above analytics, but they go over the top by providing resources (blogs, studies, etc.) within the analytics pages that can help with identifying how to improve.
- Support - knowledgable, but at times slow with response rates... If you don't get a hold of someone on their chat functionality right away, you likely will not hear back for a day. This proved to be difficult when setting up the account at times. - Hubspot Marketing Academy - I was very excited to learn more about the tool with their educational academy videos. After going through the course, I saw that almost 30%-40% of the content was clearly focused on Hubspot account holders who had the two higher paid tiers (we have the "starter"). This was incredibly frustrating because in order to receive certification, you had to understand aspects of the platform that you didn't have... With that in mind, I was prepared to learn, but instead had to sit what felt like an informercial. This felt like a disconnect when there were other videos in the same academy course that emphasized how important it is to create content specific to your audience... I think they missed the boat on this. That said, I wish they had a way to have these certifications specific to your package. Last thing to note: it seems like this was the only certification that had this dynamic. Their other academy courses (thus far) have been good.
It Does the Bare Minimum
Comentarios: Okay - it's hard to judge because its the only software of it's type that I have used, but I imagine there is better out there.
Puntos a favor:
I like that it is a one-stop shop for all marketing whether its lead generation, email marketing, social media, landing pages, or advertisements.
Even though its a one-stop shop, none of the programs are outstanding. You are able to do a lot of things, but not a lot of things well. It's also very clunky trying to go back and forth between different tasks.
Md mahbub A.
The Best FREE CRM Software That You Should Use!
I have had a great experience with HubSpot Marketing Hub. It has given me the freedom to work on my own time and not worry about anything else.
There are many benefits of working with HubSpot like:
• It helps you make more money because your revenue is directly tied to the number of leads that you bring in.
• You can also create marketing plans that can help you gain more clients or increase sales for existing clients.
• You can manage all your marketing efforts in one place which saves time and money.
Puntos a favor:
Hubspot is a marketing software that helps companies create and manage digital marketing campaigns. I liked the efficiency of the software and how it allowed me to manage my contacts in a better way. The main benefits that I got from Hubspot CRM software were: 1. I was able to build my own marketing list with different segments and use the tools available to target them more effectively. 2. It allowed me to create leads for each contact so I could track their progress and follow up accordingly. 3. Data tracking is also very useful as it allows you to know what activities your customers are doing on your website, which helps you improve your marketing efforts.
There are a few things that I didn't like about HubSpot CRM. 1. The interface is too cluttered and confusing to use. 2. It's difficult to understand how the software works, especially if you're new to it.
HubSpot Marketing Hub is Perfect for all of our marketing needs.
Comentarios: HubSpot has given us one place to see all of the people that interact with our company in one spot. I can efficiently tell which campaigns are working and make tweaks to campaigns on the fly. The A/B testing capabilities are so easy to use.
Puntos a favor:
I like the ease of creating custom pages and forms as well as the ability to track all assets of one campaign in one place. It is invaluable to be able to see it all in one dashboard.
Integration took more work than I expected. Some of the API's - like eventbrite, have issues. The social media publisher is good but does not allow you to do some of the things you want to do, like tag people.